• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Thanks for the kind words guys. Looks like his kidney's have pulled through (knock on wood) and he will be fine in the long run, just got to deal with a secondary skin issue that arose because of the kidney thing.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
I just learned that nintendo likes to announce smash games without telling Sakurai. Fun tidbits that nobody cares about.

BGP_

So while I'm waiting for my FFX-2 guide, playing Naruto Storm Generations 3, trying to get the last character still <.<
Naruto storm generations omg ripoff!!!!
Btw, once tmk gets this GSC OU tourney started i'm going to make sure this damn ssbb tourney gets finished and i will start ADV because hot

BGP_

Indeed it is!~

>Guy who doesn't have his Wii wins finals. Seems fair.
Umm of course! That makes perfect sense this is freakin drac. Oh i also forgot to mention that i wanna really start working on some guild improvements soon as soon as i die from my AP exam in 2 weeks!

BGP_

Whoo improvements. Let's get it going D:<

Ugh still not enough Ryo for the last Sasuke ;-; why.
Yeah gotta work on dat rank up system! Oh and if anyone has anymore contact/account info for me you should totally hook me up so we can become a more socially connected place of haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.