• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

I'm trying D: just finished my 50th match, 48-2.~

Bleh don't care for the looks of it.
Streets of rage is awesome dude, such an old game too!

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I can't believe I read through 3 pages of Shadow and BGP spam.

Hello! I'd like to join, if that's okay?

Username: [*Legion Of The Equinox*]
PO, Wifi, or both: Wifi (I don't have PO, but I have PS)
Battling Experience: Noobish
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No
Group you want to be in: Dragonite

I apologize bgp, I spent the afternoon playing Minecraft and used all my computer time.

BGP_

[*Legion Of The Equinox*];15941414 said:

Welcome to the guild, tmk will add you once he gets on i assume!
I apologize bgp, I spent the afternoon playing Minecraft and used all my computer time.
Ughhhh

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
[*Legion Of The Equinox*];15941414 said:

Welcome to the guild, tmk will add you once he gets on i assume!

Bam! Consider it done, Welcome to the Dragonite Group, be sure to introduce yourself on the chat if you see me there (I'm beginning to lose track of who is who).

Also it is officially final exam season for me, so expect most of my activity to be behind the scenes for a little while. I am still going to be checking the thread and the tourney thread regularly, albeit less frequently than I would like, so I can take care of whatever I need to here. I probably won't have time to be on the chat outside of in the early mornings. PM will be the best way to reach me for now, so if something major demands my attention, or if any of the leaders plan on working on major guild things (please don't, I'm in a big enough time crunch as it is!) I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can that way.

Last edited:
Bam! Consider it done, Welcome to the Dragonite Group, be sure to introduce yourself on the chat if you see me there (I'm beginning to lose track of who is who).

Also it is officially final exam season for me, so expect most of my activity to be behind the scenes for a little while. I am still going to be checking the thread and the tourney thread regularly, albeit less frequently than I would like, so I can take care of whatever I need to here. I probably won't have time to be on the chat outside of in the early mornings. PM will be the best way to reach me for now, so if something major demands my attention, or if any of the leaders plan on working on major guild things (please don't, I'm in a big enough time crunch as it is!) I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can that way.

Got it, thanks!

BGP_

Did I mention we're launching a full scale restructure of the whole entire guild and implementing only 23 new ideas EXACTLY!
In actuality, nothing for me to update as of right now, hoping to battle poke!

Did I mention we're launching a full scale restructure of the whole entire guild and implementing only 23 new ideas EXACTLY!
In actuality, nothing for me to update as of right now, hoping to battle poke!
What kind of restructure?

Status
Not open for further replies.