• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igos263

Who cares about sign ups, loyality & being online is enough for me..............but then again I am not the kind of guy who would be suited for putting together tournaments so I have to agree

with Shadow. WTF is up with that!

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i forgot about the whole forum thing
I have aps the next two weeks then i have nothing for forever

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Since when am I the noob!?
And yes, I am the almighty Daniel. I wait for your applause :3

Sully245

MY POKEMANZ.
Hey guys! My name is Sully. I just joined the clan. I am going to be in the Dragonite clan division. Here's a little about me:
My mom died in 2006. At the time I was 5 years old. It was very hard for me, especially at a young age to take it in. One of the things I used to cope was video games. Mainly Zelda and Pokemon. I am still to this dday a hardcore fan of both series and want to get into competitive battling more. Sorry for them feels. haha.
So anyway, hai.

BGP_

Hey guys! My name is Sully. I just joined the clan. I am going to be in the Dragonite clan division. Here's a little about me:
My mom died in 2006. At the time I was 5 years old. It was very hard for me, especially at a young age to take it in. One of the things I used to cope was video games. Mainly Zelda and Pokemon. I am still to this dday a hardcore fan of both series and want to get into competitive battling more. Sorry for them feels. haha.
So anyway, hai.
Welcome to the guild, sorry to hear but at least everything worked out for you :) and don't worry there's lots of zelda fans here too

And wow daniel omg ruining my day as usual :p

Since when am I the noob!?
And yes, I am the almighty Daniel. I wait for your applause :3

*sarcastic claps*

So anyway, hai.
Somehow I think you and I will get along.
Very sorry about your mother though. From when I was 3 to 9, my mom was my closest family (my parents divorced) so I don't quite know what I would do without her.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
My god, that is an obnoxiously large sig. But yeah, welcome or whatever.

I really haven't been bothered to go on xat at all. Let me know when ADV starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.