• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

got a slew of ideas from some of you yesterday, if you can think of any more for the rpg system as far as level areas, perks, etc. feel free to pm to me or tmk or ask us on the chat, though you might wanna run through me first so i can give you the possibility of tmk either a)considering it at this point or b)considering it ever :p. Some of these ideas seem very possibly, and some will require a little bit of a group effort to make it happen but if that happened they'd be great too, we'll see once the system is more down on paper and organized!

Last edited:

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Knowing that we're all going to get bored of the RPG thing within the space of a few months after X and Y anyway, it might just be better to say screw it and do the userbars. Not that I use those anyway though.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Knowing that we're all going to get bored of the RPG thing within the space of a few months after X and Y anyway, it might just be better to say screw it and do the userbars. Not that I use those anyway though.

Yeah, I've been saying that for a while now (despite it being my idea). However if I have to make something, better off going all out.

got a slew of ideas from some of you yesterday, if you can think of any more for the rpg system as far as level areas, perks, etc. feel free to pm to me or tmk or ask us on the chat, though you might wanna run through me first so i can give you the possibility of tmk either a)considering it at this point or b)considering it ever :p. Some of these ideas seem very possibly, and some will require a little bit of a group effort to make it happen but if that happened they'd be great too, we'll see once the system is more down on paper and organized!

Or you all could simply use the PM feature provided in the forums and send me the PM directly. That way I don't have to hear about them in the xat, and not through a middle man, because xat is a crappy medium for those kinds of things, and hearing ideas through a middle man means I cannot ask any questions. So in fact, don't run them through BGP, since because I'll be doing the brunt of the work it is better for me to archive them in a manner that is best suited for my work habits, and getting the information directly so that I can best understand and tweak the ideas. I have absolutely no desire to go through BGP to work on this, because that will become the least efficient method for all of this.

Alas, I must once again mention that you be mindful of where the development is in the stage. You may have the best detail ever but I am still working on the foundations of the system, and it is imperative that I have the fundamental framework finished before we start discussing details!

So in brief (since you guys don't like to read):
  1. PMs are best!
  2. Contact TMK directly; he'll get back to you in one form or another.
  3. Still working on framework, we'll work on details later

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Aww come on tmk i just joking :p but anyways im thinking on startin the tourneys soon either with byes or round robin, this is ridiculous

I know, I know (3-hours-of-sleep TMK can be a bit harsh, and Well-Rested TMK is sorry for the tone). And sure go for it, i'm on board with starting now; not every tourney idea can be a winner. I'm cool with that.

luxuryball168

Am I gonna be in th tourney? If I am, just a warning, I'm not particularly good.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I like the RPG idea but we should still do tournaments.

THE_ALPHA

Ladies and Gentlemen your favourite sarcastic idiot has returned!!!

Hi guys! I'm back! China was awesome.

Also welcome to all newcomers!

welcome back alpha!
Also, lol that xbox reveal.....seems like the only thing they sold was the PS4 and Wii U

As stated on xat, if new xbox makes more sales than ps4 or wii u i will change my name to Richard Lover.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Let's all just try to forget about this stupid crap that happened. I was raging over my issues with this one girl I know who basically ruined my life a few years back that he brought up without knowing.

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
With the recent events, all I need to say is that one of the two are happening in a matter of hours.

1. James is going to be at least removed from the chat for starting arguments either when they originate or bringing them back
2. I am leaving the guild for good because people here are dumber than I don't know what.

All I need to say is if I had taken a screenshot of what James told me before I banned him, I can assure people that he is absolutely no good for the guild. He is a lying deceitful little crap who can only make his life worth something by taking in attention in the form of arguing and being the center of attention at all times.

About that, he told me he posted the comment which I guested him over assuming that Kots would never see it. This completely justifies my reasoning for guesting him as it was meant to be a rude comment which would likely start an argument. I don't care what anyone else says, I know James meant it to be hurtful and start an argument and I should have guested him. He also wanted me to apologize for ignoring him, which he clearly can't make up his mind about because when I did so he magically decided that I was wrong and he actually wanted me to say I was wrong for guesting him which he proved himself I was correct in doing.

People here arent dumb. They just talk about things that they think interest every1 else. Take BGP for example, "sony, mirrosoft, sonic, sonic, sonic sonic," etc yada yada yada. There ARE actualy some cool people here though like blue and purp and hiro and every1 else here except for a few people that like u siad, like to start arguments. But do you see me leave when they annoy me? No. Take my mono steel type run for example, i was highly criticized by Rey and pokexpert (kavatika however the heck u spell it) for not completing it. Yet i did not get angry for very long cuz i dont take it personally.

You've been in the family for far too long to let something like this throw you down. Keep your head up and i hope you reconsider it and stay here. Your friend scizor,

BGP_

Oh freaking joy, let's have fun again.
Sorting this **** out, why some people here fail to understand the concept of keeping peace is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.