• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
*sighs* Xat still down.... >.< " fe:a ftk (wary) !!

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
Alice you should totally go to the library and go on a certain non-xat chat program! Then you can finally listen to 2 days worth of music!!

Also yea.... any rules about the nuzlock only being in emerald?Or could I do it in sapphire?

Last edited:

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Library closes in a half hour anywhoo u.u
Omg D: Dark impulse iz so awesome <33333 beat eraqus~

Last edited:

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
D: damn.... then yea that would be kind of pointless :(

And sweet! I also woke up at like 5:30 am today (afterbeing bored out of my mind and randomly falling asleep at like 4 pm yeaaaaa 13 1/2 hrs of sleep ftw) and worked on some art stuffs.... ugh school projects.... although I like this one... soooo meh....

Still have a bit to do on it though.... hmmmm

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I can finally do more stuff on wifi since I FINALLY beat W2.

If people care, my team is:
121.gif
192.gif
416.gif
604.gif
323.gif
227.gif

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
That is an incredibly random team, though I appreciate the effort to avoid the typical powerhouses that are casually available in that game.

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey nice team rov, im afraid i went with a lot of powerhouses as you can see by my trainer card. Would restart the game but i transfered alot of my stuff from diamond onto it

BGP_

Isn't that what you said last summer? (WARY)
we gettin **** done already, now we just gotta start putting stuff into place! Plus last summer we did do stuff, then you guys decided to voice complaints at the last minute rather than the 2 months before when we asked :p

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Isn't that what you said last summer? (WARY)

You are forgetting one very big difference, last summer I wasn't involved :p. While it is a group effort, who did you think was writing it up?

Speaking of which the work is still going on; these last few days have been particularly busy so while I have only been briefly on the chat I have been working. Right now I am putting the finishing touches on a tentative list of classes/ranks and any special abilities, as well as a mock list of usable powers (or whatever I called them). Balancing is going to be a pain, but it is coming along. Not nearly enough for me to show you all now (like I said I have been terribly busy).

BGP_

You are forgetting one very big difference, last summer I wasn't involved :p. While it is a group effort, who did you think was writing it up?

Speaking of which the work is still going on; these last few days have been particularly busy so while I have only been briefly on the chat I have been working. Right now I am putting the finishing touches on a tentative list of classes/ranks and any special abilities, as well as a mock list of usable powers (or whatever I called them). Balancing is going to be a pain, but it is coming along. Not nearly enough for me to show you all now (like I said I have been terribly busy).
I'm home now with school out tmk so i can help you more! Well, aside from tomorrow afternoon and evening anyways, and weekends as usual

hoyhoy99

EV Eevee T.V.
Username: hoyhoy99
PO, Wifi, or both: PO hoyhoy 99
Battling Experience: Pokemon Gen. 3-5, PO player for a few months
Did anyone recommend you? Xack Ace Attorney
Group you want to be in: Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.