• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any tips on IV breeding? I am currentyl trying to breed a few before this tournament starts.

We use simulators for all our battles, if you come on the xat sometime, I'm sure somebody will teach you how to use them. Also, edit your posts instead of double-posting. The mods are watching *looks at Miror*

seelteam6

Seel Master
We use simulators for all our battles, if you come on the xat sometime, I'm sure somebody will teach you how to use them. Also, edit your posts instead of double-posting. The mods are watching *looks at Miror*

Alright, I'll be more careful then.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So in animal crossing I managed to pay off another loan. Hoorah!

*insert sarcastic yay* So I still need to find a good spot for my orchard and stuff... if anyone wants to help me figure out anything in AC, let me know D:

Also Birdwing butterfly and Frogs are premiums for me today and turnips are going for 83 bells have a nice day (WARY)

Last edited:

xack

Just got the true ending in Cave Story, god am I mentally drained lol
That was such a difficulty spike compared to the rest of the game it almost ruined it for me.

BGP_

Got like 13 silver axes last night, and i got super T&T mart today! Might need to do some tours later with people, need to restock medals.

Nevmaster

Prince of the Sea
Username: Nevmaster
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PS and Wi-fi. Usually on wi-fi more often
Battling Experience: Very little, only a few battles
Reccomendation: None
Group you want to be in: Lapras preferably, but i'll be fine with whatever one

As a little note, i'm not horribly active with pokemon right now due to job hunting and Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem/Dark Souls.

BGP_

As a little note, i'm not horribly active with pokemon right now due to job hunting and Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem/Dark Souls.
Dont' worry we're not very active and die hard pokemon, pretty much the whole chat is being taken over by animal crossing too lol. Welcome to the guild! I'll add you in a little bit!

BGP_

Working on the new rank up system today, so yeah we'll see where that goes. Seems like a lot of work still needs to be done at this moment

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Working on the new rank up system today, so yeah we'll see where that goes. Seems like a lot of work still needs to be done at this moment

Agreed, though BGP and I have worked out an incredible amount of information and I should have a substantial update ready by either tonight or tomorrow, depending on my current workload.

After that it will just be a matter of ironing out the finer details, as well as some balancing issues (exp growth, restrictions on abilities and some aesthetics). Not a necessarily easy process, but one that is certainly taking shape and should be open for playtesting faster than you'd expect.

At this time, and I will remind people as we update this project of ours when we start rolling out the new system there will be a period where the leaders will have to make changes on the fly in order to work out unexpected kinks so be prepared to bear with that, just in case my incredible foresight overlooks something and it turns out to be utterly broken. I know you are all understanding like that and would never give us a hard time for it.

Best regards,
TMK

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥

Welcome to zee guild :3 !!

scizor64

"sciz"
Welcome Nevmaster.
Currently on summer break and been playing a lot of diamond recently. I know which games u guys are playing: Animal Crossing! Sounds like so much fun. This i mostly an activity post but i wanted to put some other information in there. Again, im really enjoying my stay here.

Beat Leafgreen for the first time ever. Yippee. I would've had an easier time if I had grinded more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.