• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So after two and a half days of doing basically nothing but looking for a fridge that would even fit as well as like 4-5 OTHER issues that came up in the process, everything seems to be done with. I've learned not to expect things to go smoothly because right after something went smoothly with the fridge, something ALWAYS came up.

Also, I don't know if the tourney has started yet or not, but I'm still interested if I have a day or two to prepare (WARY)

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
So after two and a half days of doing basically nothing but looking for a fridge that would even fit as well as like 4-5 OTHER issues that came up in the process, everything seems to be done with. I've learned not to expect things to go smoothly because right after something went smoothly with the fridge, something ALWAYS came up.

Also, I don't know if the tourney has started yet or not, but I'm still interested if I have a day or two to prepare (WARY)

Still looking for one more human to jump on board otherwise, I am going to start it and someone gets a bye. So say noon eastern tomorrow we dont fill the last slot I'll just push it through.

Otherwise nothing new as far as guild news, when BGP returns we'll push through the new system and start play testing etc.

Gamefreak

Username:Gamefreak
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:pO/PS
Battling Experience:I am very good
Did anyone recommend you? Ragnarok
Group you want to be in:I don't mind.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Still looking for one more human to jump on board otherwise, I am going to start it and someone gets a bye. So say noon eastern tomorrow we dont fill the last slot I'll just push it through.

Otherwise nothing new as far as guild news, when BGP returns we'll push through the new system and start play testing etc.
Is that counting Sciz?

Cool another of the four leaders!
Hi Blitz!

I haven't seen the fourth leader iirc.
And I'm going to make a mono-Fire team! Wish me luck lol!
Hiro shows up every once in a while. If you hang out in the chat, you're much more likely to see him than trying to find something he posted here since he doesn't come on serebii much (CHEW)

MagmaSword

Fire Slash!

Username:MagmaSword on here and GameDirectJimdo on PS
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:pS
Battling Experience: So epic
Did anyone recommend you? N/A

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing

Username:MagmaSword on here and GameDirectJimdo on PS
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:pS
Battling Experience: So epic
Did anyone recommend you? N/A

Welcome to drac, just let us know which group you want (as some of the other leaders aren't here) if you truly don't mind, just pick one at random and let me know here. Post it here or PM it to me, as right now I don't know which leaders are going to be around.

Best Regards,

edit:
Username:Gamefreak
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:pO/PS
Battling Experience:I am very good
Did anyone recommend you? Ragnarok

Did any of the leaders take him into the group? Cause if not, dibs. Dragonite group is recruit in full force here.

Last edited:

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
welcome to the guild magmasword you should drop by the xat when you get the chance :3
there is a link to it in purple_blitzXD's sig

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hey y'all! :D I just wanted to say that I am leaving for Vacation this upcoming Sunday, so I probably won't be able to get on here for around four days... just wanted to tell everyone so you aren't worrying about where I had gone! XD

scizor64

"sciz"
i play pokemon again ;c
and the ps ladder is bad

Woot! another great battler. Im guessing 5th gen OU? Ive been doing a lot of battling there myself and im terrible. Maybe thats why the ladder is so bad lol! jk jk Although i am quite bad at 5th gen. Loved the old days of 4th gen OU.

What is everyone else up to? Did the animal crossing fever fade away?

Status
Not open for further replies.