• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i move into college on firday :D

Back from the wedding. Doesnt seem like anybody noticed I was gone on the xat

when did u leave?

I left friday morning.

Also, anybody who gets ahold of gold nuggets in New Leaf, I will pay 4500 bells (500 above retail price) for each nugget. Just let me know on xat if you get some

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I'm going back to school this wednesday sooooo expect school-like activity again as always. Hopefully I can get some work done on the ranks tomorrow and tuesday.

School starts tomorrow for me, so I won't be on as frequent as usual.

i move into college on firday :D

Yeah, I move back to DC on Saturday morning. So I guess I'll be in the 'Not around because of education' group.

I left friday morning.

Also, anybody who gets ahold of gold nuggets in New Leaf, I will pay 4500 bells (500 above retail price) for each nugget. Just let me know on xat if you get some

I believe I have a few you're welcome to. Just remind me when you see me online.

BGP_

For anyone that's going to play GTA V on PS3 with me and a couple others as a crew, we're setting up our accounts on rockstar's social club site and setting up the official crew. I need a crew type, crew name, and crew motto. I'll explain the types in private! Our crew tag is going to be DRAC

Edit: If anyone has xbox and wants to join too, you're able to. The majority of us are playing together on PS3, but you are still able to join as an xbox player and be apart of it on xbox, we just can't play together. Idk who all is getting it with xbox, but yeah, be a part of our crew!

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
For anyone that's going to play GTA V on PS3 with me and a couple others as a crew, we're setting up our accounts on rockstar's social club site and setting up the official crew. I need a crew type, crew name, and crew motto. I'll explain the types in private! Our crew tag is going to be DRAC

Edit: If anyone has xbox and wants to join too, you're able to. The majority of us are playing together on PS3, but you are still able to join as an xbox player and be apart of it on xbox, we just can't play together. Idk who all is getting it with xbox, but yeah, be a part of our crew!
OrNPkq6ty9Kq_zpsb44448c1.jpg

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Since everyone else is doing it, wynaut. Classes start on the 28th for me, so I'm probably not going to be too active then since I'm planning on trying to find a part-time job to go along with school D:

Woooo classes start on the third for me! Also I'm getting four shiny Dialga (WARY)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Woooo classes start on the third for me! Also I'm getting four shiny Dialga (WARY)

I could go get 2 of each if I didn't feel like it would be stupid for a 18/soon to be 19 year old going into a gamestop for a pokemon (WARY)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Many of my friends in college do go out to gamestop to get events including myself with the Keldeo event. You'd be suprised how many people do it.

I think it's just because there are so few people around here that do it xD
I know of two people total in college who play, and I have only talked to one of them and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go. The other one was a girl from one of my classes last semester I got a Pokemon Black streetpass from xD

BGP_

Well school has reminded me the things I hate in life...

Anyways, english X/Y demo! And I'll try to see about working on rank ups again tonight.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPXsSNzSvLg So this footage is a thing. I love the synergy with Malamar and Noivern!

And Ferrothorn not hanging from the ceiling is just awesome!
Rain looks really good in battle as well.
Malamar is growing on me after watching this. Seeing how it can act as a stat cleric by boosting Noivern's SpAtk by two after it used DMeteor (which has an epic animation).

Sylveon must have a higher SpDef than HP because as the commentator said, it took a Hydro Pump from a Politoed holding a Life Orb while in the rain. It should've been at most a 2HKO, but it looks like Sylveon has Higher SPDef than we expect.
I hope not all Fairies are like this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.