• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
It is once again time for me to announce another travel date. I will be returning to GW tomorrow morning (August 24th) and based on the amount of things I have to do (check in, get groceries, supplies, see the girlfriend, put the new roommates in line, and so forth) I will be unavailable for most of, if not all of the day. If anything is needed, or if someone is joining or leaving the Dragonite group please let me know via PM so I can handle whatever it is/ keep my records up to date when I get back.

Thank you for understanding!

P.S. @Shadow, yes I will have feed back for what you were working on shortly, I did intend to get that done the other day but the real world got in the way again! A thousand apologies and thanks in advance for understanding.

I apologize for my recent inactivity. I recently got Metroid Prime Trilogy, and have been kicking *** at that game since tuesday. I might get on today, but it'd be kinda late in the day.

Btw, Thardus is an ***.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hey guys... I know I have never really been to active in this thread (and I apologize for that), but I have to say that a friend referred me to another guild without knowing I was in this one and I have decided that I think I would like to move to that one instead of this one. I am sorry everyone, but could you please remove me from this guild? Thank you all for understanding. :)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Hey guys... I know I have never really been to active in this thread (and I apologize for that), but I have to say that a friend referred me to another guild without knowing I was in this one and I have decided that I think I would like to move to that one instead of this one. I am sorry everyone, but could you please remove me from this guild? Thank you all for understanding. :)

Good luck with the new guild D:

It's so terrible. I have two more days to do whatever I want D: Good thing my Monday/Wednesday classes are 4-7 (WARY)

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I don't remember if I told you guys if I ever left, but I'm back from my vacation now. I checked the xat and either it's glitching out or no one is on because I have never seen nobody on the xat before.

I don't remember if I told you guys if I ever left, but I'm back from my vacation now. I checked the xat and either it's glitching out or no one is on because I have never seen nobody on the xat before.

The xat might have reset. If the background and such are gone then that's the case.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I still battle, just not as often as I used to

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
Hey guys, junior year just started for me, so I'll be on as scarcely as humanly possible. I'm not leaving sillies lol.
However, this year I want to start learning how to RNG, so if anyone knows can you shoot me a PM?

Beat Metroid Prime today. I should get on xat but I just feel like playing Metroid Prime 2.

Expect me online sometime next week.

xack

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since iv got on the xat and all and here is why.
Charter called us saying they can set up Internet at my house and when they came check they said they couldn't and my dad got so mad at this he completely canceled the Internet and he says he will not go to another provider so as of right now I have no Internet at all.when he comes home he might set up Internet but as of right now I'm just been playing my ps3. So with all this I won't be checking the forums much and all, I might check every so often with my phone when I can.!

So anyway see you guys whenever it is I get Internet.​

Status
Not open for further replies.