• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** that boost guardian was tough... It got me down to 30 hp from five full energy tanks.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
*Runs in panting and gasping for breath* I'm alive! I'm alive! *Turns to Purple* Awesome game! *Runs out*
D: Haaiiiiii!! It is an awesome game <3 !~

Purp and I are apparently doing BBS in reverse order of each other D: I started with Terra's and am on Ven's now.
D: !! Ohmy.

Holy **** that boost guardian was tough... It got me down to 30 hp from five full energy tanks.
Scary o_O

Also, good morning everyone :3 !!~

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
@ SWD: Awesome art =D You missed out one Eeveelution though. Not certain whether you did that on purpose.

And not using quote because then the whole page will get overflown :3

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Go purp GO!!!!! : D
you can doo itttt!!!!
Terra is easy!!!! lol

FFFUUU I start 10th grade tomorrow ;~;

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Guys, can we seriously destroy gamefreak D:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY WANT TO CHARGE FOR A FEATURE EVERYONE WOULD USE (but not pay for) {I'm talking about transfer only, not the storage}
Also, the mega kanto starters don't look all that different...

Last edited:

BGP_

Guys, can we seriously destroy gamefreak D:

WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY WANT TO CHARGE FOR A FEATURE EVERYONE WOULD USE (but not pay for) {I'm talking about transfer only, not the storage}
Also, the mega kanto starters don't look all that different...
It's cloud storage for something that will likely never go away, they have every right to charge it. Besides if the currency translates it's a whopping $5 a year, possibly less
What's worthy of discussion? DEM ABILITIES

Drought Charizard is interesting. Especially if it can be used to replace DW Ninetales.

Eh. Mega Charizard is questionable. The SR weakness doesn't help at all, and it's defenses are worse than Ninetales'. It doesn't get annihilated by Dugtrio though.

BGP_

Well, he does guarantee sun for when he first attacks and can change weather after an auto weather assuming they come in at the same time, but he has to stay in for a turn to do so, sooooo...
Blastoise and venusaur though lol, blastoise's is so broad and idk if venusaurs will be better or not, thick fat is so good for him but so was chlorophyll...
Screw it, charizard and venu sun team, char is the mega evolve poke!!!

scizor64

"sciz"
Saw the mega evolutions of the kanto starters a few hours ago. The look pretty neat. Also liking the storage option. Today was my first day of going back to college btw and it went well. I have drawing for designers and survey of illustration. Both are great opportunities for me to become at least decent at drawing. Anyway, keep on being awesome guys!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Good evening everyone, I'll have to make this one short and sweet because I am on a borrowed laptop. As those of you who were on chat earlier know my laptop has decided that life wasn't worth living and committed suicide this morning. It is currently at my university's tech service but will not be back for a few days, and that will only tell me, what the problem is. So needless to say due to these problems I will be fairly inactive until either the laptop comes back fixed or my very old backup laptop (its an old vista machine :( ) gets in from home.

If you need me, PM and I will get back as soon as possible. Anyone joining or leaving the Dracaena group should PM me so I can keep my roster current until further notice.

Thank you all for understanding and I will try my best to be back to normal activity levels as soon as humanly possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.