• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Hey guys, going to start trying to cram out the ranking system as much as we can this weekend and next week, we were trying to aim for the 12th but I'm not sure how I feel about that now, but we're going to try and get it as close as possible if not on the 12th. It's pretty much down to math now, and we probably won't have art and completely finished names and what not, but the math and system will be in place at first so we can try it out before X/Y come out.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Ugh... This heat iz killin' meh D'x
Haaaiiiii everyone :3 !!!
Can't wait for tomorrow, going to that KH 1.5 remix launch event <3 yeeeee!!

So I managed to get the screw attack in mp2. It took me about an hour and me regretting every decision I ever made to actually get the hang of it. Yippee.

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
@tmk on xat yes i will continue and ur obv not busting it hard enough since u cant meet goals :)

BGP_

Progress update for this lovely sunday, september 8th evening.

I worked on the battle rank up/level up stuff a lot today and mostly finished it up. The other 3 classes will need to be worked on still, but only one of them should provide a little difficulty, nowhere near as much as the battling stuff did though. Once we finish the math and stuff, it's finalizing any ideas and organization, pitching it out one last time and then putting final touches such as names and art and what not!

Also, expect an inactivity sweep around the time this goes into place, so look forward to one within the coming week or two.

BGP_

Oh also, I forgot to mention, while I'm updating the spreadsheet and messing around with it preparing for the new system, if anyone needs me to update you being on it or needs me to update contact/friend info let me know!

scizor64

"sciz"
So whats been going down with you guys? (besides preparing for new rank up system). As I've said before I cannot go on xat anymore due to college circumstances. Still, I would like to know how are you guys adapting to changes.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Shiny Palkia tomorrow! I'll prolly download it when I pick up GTA5.

Fyrelore

Username: Fyrelore
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both (DS is getting repaired right now, so Wifi will be awhile)
Battling Experience: Been battling 1st and 2nd Gen for ~2 years now on PO, decided to finally move on and start 5th Gen battling a few months ago
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? N/A
Group you want to be in: Dragonite

Hatsune Miku

Yo this is just an activity post. Ive updated my sig but we nothing special. you can either contact (like nobody would wow) letterbox on the 3DS and my tumblr.
hi guys 8)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Activity post since I won't be all that active. This week should be a sign as to the rest of the semester for me... 3-5 page paper due on the 3rd week of classes (being the 4th day of class for this particular course). I'll be around when I can (WARY)

Status
Not open for further replies.