• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Anyone getting GTA V, you should download the app so you can manage social club D:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Is anyone doing the Gotta Catch 'Em All hunt?
Where can I get Pokemon games and gear?

If you go on pokemon.com, you'll see a thing about the hunt. At that point, you'll need to sign up for the sweepstakes using your name and an email. You can basically just google the codes and find them. Once you enter them, you can get some digital things as well as one entry into the pool of items for the week.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
If you go on pokemon.com, you'll see a thing about the hunt. At that point, you'll need to sign up for the sweepstakes using your name and an email. You can basically just google the codes and find them. Once you enter them, you can get some digital things as well as one entry into the pool of items for the week.

Is one of the codes on Pokemon TV on Pokemon.com? I think that's what the hint was about.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Has anyone preordered X or Y to get Torchic and the triple starter power?

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Is one of the codes on Pokemon TV on Pokemon.com? I think that's what the hint was about.

I have no idea, but I know I used codes that various LPers posted online. If you check around you should find them which will allow you to get them before the hints are released :3

Loving the fossils for 6th gen! They could actually be viable in ou

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
I shall be leaving this clan guild. I should be around on the xat still. Bye c:
Sorry to see you go, have updated the roster to reflect this.

let's have a war

That should bring activity up (WARY)
I have been saying this for a while, but have been vetoed at every turn. Are we suggesting that you guys have finally started to come around to my way of thinking? I mean I'm sure we could end the generation with one last hurrah! If we have enough people who want to play (and I will include myself) I will take care of the coordination with another guild, and make sure it happens.

Also some other random nonsense, as you guys in the chat have heard I have been frighteningly stressed with exams and such (anyone who wants a taste of what I am talking about need just ask me and I can show you some of what I have been dealing with), and as such I have been unable to finish up the RNG stuff. That will all end tomorrow, and I will expect to have it ready for publishing by the end of the weekend. Our EXP stuff is done as I understand it, and Shadow has (at least for my group) provided a killer template for some userbars. So we should be all good to go very very shortly (sans the art cause that will take time).

Thank you again for understanding all the setbacks during this long and arduous process.
-TMK

scizor64

"sciz"
Its ok TMK, college is really hard work ( i know, im currently working on my senior project for graphic design in last semester of college).

Those fossils totally look sick! Man if only I had the money to get gen6....

I'll do OU if we do vote on a war or need people to test(though I'm not great).

And only Tmk has sent me art details (D) still not a thing from the rest of the leaders.

I'll be happy to do either, I've got experience and a solid team.

BGP_

I'll only do uu!!!! Not saying i want to do a war at the time, but if we do i will only do it if i can UU and MAYBE VGC. Aka multi tier
fluff off haters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.