• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

I know this is completely unrelated but I have trypophobia. Do not google that.

Also, have we decided who we are warring?

No, me and tmk still need to talk on it. Once grandma's new internet is activated!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Also, have we decided who we are warring?

No, me and tmk still need to talk on it. Once grandma's new internet is activated!

Sure... about that: I may or may not (read: I do) have an opponent lined up and willing to war us. So I don't know how much discussing there really is needed, since the work has already been done, and I am a little tired of every other attempt I have made to get a war going being struck down in committee. So as far as I am concerned, all that needs to be done is to sort out who will be on the main roster and the sub roster for this.

So I suggest you guys get your team building going sooner rather than later. And I am going to be looking for a wee bit of help to get my Gen V team off the ground (seriously any and all help welcome there). So let me know if you want to give your old pal TMK a helping hand.

Sure... about that: I may or may not (read: I do) have an opponent lined up and willing to war us. So I don't know how much discussing there really is needed, since the work has already been done, and I am a little tired of every other attempt I have made to get a war going being struck down in committee. So as far as I am concerned, all that needs to be done is to sort out who will be on the main roster and the sub roster for this.

So I suggest you guys get your team building going sooner rather than later. And I am going to be looking for a wee bit of help to get my Gen V team off the ground (seriously any and all help welcome there). So let me know if you want to give your old pal TMK a helping hand.

Well, good. My team is ready.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
xat decided it didn't want me connecting to it so i can no longer connect to xat
this happens sometimes so i'll probably be able to get backon later

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Happpy birthday rair!!!!
battled bgp won 4-0 gg
when was the last time someone posted a battle result in the thread?

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Xat continues to explode

BGP_

Impressive to see people battling again! However, it's obviously going to take time to get back in it. Remember to post battles when we have the rank up system in place! Now it obviously does not matter but you will want to post battles when the time comes

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
when is the war gonna start? :3
The exact moment we get our line up done.

Speaking of which, because I have a bit of work to do this week; I am thinking about just doing a subjective selection for a few spots and then we can sort out the rest; because I know we have a few people that we can consider essential to the war effort. Just because I want to speed this process up and not keep CC waiting too much longer.

So if you guys are okay with that I can go ahead and do that OR if you guys want to do some testing I am willing to let you and Rairyan sort through the applicants and decide by whatever means you feel works [quickly] to get this done faster than I could. In fact I am most apt to let the latter happen because you two certainly are in a more experienced position that either BGP or myself are right now.

So lets get this thing on the road

BGP_

The exact moment we get our line up done.

Speaking of which, because I have a bit of work to do this week; I am thinking about just doing a subjective selection for a few spots and then we can sort out the rest; because I know we have a few people that we can consider essential to the war effort. Just because I want to speed this process up and not keep CC waiting too much longer.

So if you guys are okay with that I can go ahead and do that OR if you guys want to do some testing I am willing to let you and Rairyan sort through the applicants and decide by whatever means you feel works [quickly] to get this done faster than I could. In fact I am most apt to let the latter happen because you two certainly are in a more experienced position that either BGP or myself are right now.

So lets get this thing on the road
I can help make a lineup! I've battled half the people on the list since they've asked to be on anyways, and i can get rai to help! Also blob wants in on the hotness

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
WHAT!? Blob battling? Is that possible?

u and lucs bugged me to do it so i will :D

I can help make a lineup! I've battled half the people on the list since they've asked to be on anyways, and i can get rai to help! Also blob wants in on the hotness

I just want to let everyone know, that back a few months ago (or longer) when I first suggested war, you guys (most of the guild) told me. "We need to get people more active before doing that", and I told you all that a war would boost activity. This right here, the fact that Blob is going to battle, is a testament to how right I was. If I wasn't already a Leader I would be asking for a promotion right now :p

So with the biggest sense of smug self-satisfaction I have had here in a long while I would just like to let everyone know that I TOLD YOU SO!

And on to more official business, go ahead BGP and help out if you guys want him to. I will be a bit busy this week so I am putting this in your hands. I'll try to get a test battle going of my own team but don't wait for me, as I expect I am only at sub level anyways (to my shame). So lets get this done ASAP so we don't keep anyone waiting too long.

BGP_

I just want to let everyone know, that back a few months ago (or longer) when I first suggested war, you guys (most of the guild) told me. "We need to get people more active before doing that", and I told you all that a war would boost activity. This right here, the fact that Blob is going to battle, is a testament to how right I was. If I wasn't already a Leader I would be asking for a promotion right now :p

So with the biggest sense of smug self-satisfaction I have had here in a long while I would just like to let everyone know that I TOLD YOU SO!

And on to more official business, go ahead BGP and help out if you guys want him to. I will be a bit busy this week so I am putting this in your hands. I'll try to get a test battle going of my own team but don't wait for me, as I expect I am only at sub level anyways (to my shame). So lets get this done ASAP so we don't keep anyone waiting too long.

I still think finishing the rank up system is more important :p

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
I guess i'll battle people for tests :c
blob we have to battle again for your test, that was a ****ing around team

Status
Not open for further replies.