• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Ugh still trying to find someone with a normal type safari with ditto in it ;-;

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
just soft reset for my fennekin last night. Got a female timid one :cool: does any one know what its bases are?

just soft reset for my fennekin last night. Got a female timid one :cool: does any one know what its bases are?

They're in the XY pokedex right now. It's final evo is surprisingly decent for a starter

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Tomorrow I'm finally going to buy a 3DS (dunno whether I'll get an XL or not). I'll get Y with it (obviously) and I think I'll buy Mario Kart 7 right away as well. So is there still anyone who is willing to play MK7 with me once in a while? =D

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
bgp i have one and can breed it for you?

so i went into the safari before leaving for uni and the 2nd encouter was this ...

1375322_10201661264067921_282758480_n.jpg

i have 8 shinys now :)

edit 9 shinys now found a wingull in horde while ev training lol

Last edited:
Can someone explain why the Ttar line is y exclusive and the Aggron line is x exclusive yet Tyranitarite is x exclusive and Aggronite is y exclusive? Also how are the mega stones in the iPad dictionary dammit

Gah stupid concert keeping me off xat x.x

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Hey there! I'd like to join the guild if ye don't mind!

Username: C.y.a.n
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: 3DS: 5386 7832 8719
Battling Experience: Average amount, I am really at the beginning of my competitive career. I can say I am average at battling really, nothing special (yet, hopefully :D)
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Nope, just chose it myself
Group you want to be in: Dragonite please!

I hope you'll accept me into the guild! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.