• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Username: Sane
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: 3DS FC, 0602-7489-9168
Battling Experience: Trying to get into competitive battling now
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No
Group you want to be in: Dragonite

Thanks! Glad to be accepted. I don't really use serebii forums since I'm just getting into competitive play and I haven't had much need for the forums before, so I don't know really know alot about guilds but what I was reading earlier today. lol

Welcome, I'll add you to the list now. But I agree with the others jump on the chat since we do a lot there and its the best way to get to know the group. Welcome to the Dragonite Group.

Also, as a general note the the rest of you, I have my hands on the rest of the new rank up stuff so I will take care of editing that by weeks end. I have a genetic engineering exam due Wednesday and a Public Health Bio exam due the previous Tuesday (forget logical order!) so that will obviously take priority. Now that X and Y have been out for 3 weeks I guess I can't really use that as a viable excuse for why things have been slow on that front. More updates to come.

Best Regards,
TMK

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Welcome, I'll add you to the list now. But I agree with the others jump on the chat since we do a lot there and its the best way to get to know the group. Welcome to the Dragonite Group.

Also, as a general note the the rest of you, I have my hands on the rest of the new rank up stuff so I will take care of editing that by weeks end. I have a genetic engineering exam due Wednesday and a Public Health Bio exam due the previous Tuesday (forget logical order!) so that will obviously take priority. Now that X and Y have been out for 3 weeks I guess I can't really use that as a viable excuse for why things have been slow on that front. More updates to come.

Best Regards,
TMK

Honestly, you could still use it as an excuse if you want. I mean it takes longer than 3 weeks to get a bunch of pokemon ready for competitive use (WARY)

Honestly, you could still use it as an excuse if you want. I mean it takes longer than 3 weeks to get a bunch of pokemon ready for competitive use (WARY)

Agreed.

Does anybody know if the Lucario from Korrina has any perfect ivs?

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Agreed.

Does anybody know if the Lucario from Korrina has any perfect ivs?

I highly doubt it. I don't think it's preset as it has the game's OT rather than a different one (like 00002 N with 30/30/30/30/30/30 as the preset IVs)

Also, I think I need to clarify my aerodactyl giveaway thing since some people don't quite understand it. I bred 70+ aerodactly before getting my nearly flawless one. I also have 1-2 eggs left over from when my nearly flawless was hatched. I am giving these away in a combination of wonder trade and link trades. If you want one, please let me know in a PM as well as on the xat when you see me online. One last note, I am giving them away, not doing requests. I can check a few of the later ones to see if I have some possible IV combinations, but that's about it. I don't have time to do requests right now, especially since I don't even have a team done yet. If people can't get the clarification, I guess you can't get one of the aerodactyl because I'm not putting up with any more crap from anyone about it.

EDIT: So I've been doing wonder trades. I got some interesting things. So far I've gotten Klink, Gale Wings Fletchling, Bulletproof Chespin, Vulpix, and Speed Boost Venipede. I'll let people know when I get around to breeding them so I can make 1-2 extras for people (I know I believe Shadow needs klink)

Last edited:

BGP_

EDIT: So I've been doing wonder trades. I got some interesting things. So far I've gotten Klink, Gale Wings Fletchling, Bulletproof Chespin, Vulpix, and Speed Boost Venipede. I'll let people know when I get around to breeding them so I can make 1-2 extras for people (I know I believe Shadow needs klink)
Only shane would want a klink :p
Anyways, breeding tyrogue atm who is an absolute pain without perfect dittos, but we'll get there! Then I think i'll work on crobat after...gotta recreate that VGC team

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Got another shiny, this time was an Audino.

Was it mine?

I also got a shinx and snorunt from wonder trade today. I also completely missed that the jolly, infiltrator zubat I got actually already has brave bird :3

BGP_

So like tmk said, we're actually working on ranks and stuff again, and i just realized we actually turn 4 in less than 2 months so i better start thinking about that too!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
So like tmk said, we're actually working on ranks and stuff again, and i just realized we actually turn 4 in less than 2 months so i better start thinking about that too!

Yes, anticipate more news / a tentative release by week's end. EDIT: Who am I kidding, I want this thing DONE by the end of the weekend! Also anticipate a slight drop in activity today and Friday as I begin my internship today and Friday. I don't anticipate the rest of the work on this rank up system taking all that much time. Art is a different monster all together but it isn't necessary to begin things (it will be essential later).

Last edited:
Working fine for me, purp, and ish

BGP_

Seems like they've stumbled upon some kind of RNG abuse thing that's working. Going to try it out tonight, doesn't sound too hard to pull off.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Seems like they've stumbled upon some kind of RNG abuse thing that's working. Going to try it out tonight, doesn't sound too hard to pull off.

Please share the details! Where'd you find it?

BGP_

Working on ranks a little tomorrow and maybe a breed or two. Sunday night and next week i'll be really busy with application essays and several tests though so meh

seelteam6

Seel Master
Just got a shiny Skrelp and Dewgong, trying to breed Clefairy right now and God is it a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.