• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Me posting all about how active I am on this forum.... which is a lie.

seelteam6

Seel Master
Activity Post, starmie breeding was a minor success with a few 4 IV Starmie because my best ditto have 3 IVs. Now looking to breed Muk and Nosepass.

BGP_

So I'd like to point out that this weekend as well as a majority of next week I'll be at my grandma's, so yeah I might not be on as much! Plus holidays n stuff...

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I'd like to point out that this weekend as well as a majority of next week I'll be at my grandma's, so yeah I might not be on as much! Plus holidays n stuff...

I'm still on my homework leave, but it's getting better (so I might actually come on once in a while). I have two essays to do (due Monday and Tuesday) as well as 7-10 more hours of community service this weekend depending on if I take my Sunday off xD

I just wanted to give people an update on what was going on so people can know I didn't die or something...

BGP_

(wary) it's been a while huh guys?
ohai there!
I realized with the new vgc rules i don't need my hitmontop yet, wooo not going to breed it now.
Edit: Going to make a list of SID's for shiny hatchers' convenience. If you wanna know your SID, you're going to have to trade with someone using instacheck so they can check it. For those of you that don't know how it works, if an egg has a certain SID and hatches in a game with that corresponding SID, it will hatch shiny so that's cute. I know swd can do this and i'll check tomorrow night when i get home

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
So in the general theme of everyone else, I feel I owe a bit of an explanation for my prolonged absence (well not absence per se, but my activity has dropped a bit). First things first is AC4 and Link Between Worlds have been out so I will admit I committed a fair amount (read: a lot) of time to them and that has kept me from the chat. However, I am now moving into crunch time so I am going to lay out the time table and keep you as informed as possible:

This week: I will be busy with internship and such through Tuesday so expect little of me (I can't even be on during class this time). I will not be home for the US Thanksgiving holiday but will have lots of work and prep to do for my classes but I'll be around for some online play if you catch me, and maybe just maybe find time to post that rank up (I am so so so sorry for not having it done! I feel terrible but have been hit with so much unanticipated work!)

After this coming week things will be on lock down, we are approaching the end semester and my graduation this time so expect little from me. I will do my absolute best to be around as much as possible but this is crunch time for me and I have a lot of things to do to prepare.

Once again my sincerest apologies for continually letting you guys down with the rank up, it should have been done months ago and there isn't really much I can do except to accept that I have not been holding up to the standards I set myself to and will do my best to correct things when real life gets out of the way.

-TMK

P.S With Pokebank a month or so away I may start prepping the Gen V RNG pokemon so if you catch me and have requests let me know and maybe I can get some stuff in during my free time.

happy birthday you lucky son of a *****

mvpmigoo14

Username:mvpmigoo14
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:wifi
Battling Experience:i beat zephyr before i guess
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? no one
Group you want to be in: Dragonite (Secretly want the Hawlucha)

Last edited:

BGP_

Username:mvpmigoo14
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:wifi
Battling Experience:i beat zephyr before i guess
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? no one
Group you want to be in: Dragonite (Secretly want the Hawlucha)
Welcome to the guild! TMK will probably add you when he's on again (wary)

Status
Not open for further replies.