• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
I'm willing to help with all that I can, but I am going to be preparing for exams and doing other things which limit me ingame :/

I should say this though... when you get to route 6, you'll find a palace at the end. Before walking up to the guy by the gate, make sure you spend any money on things you might want. If you have over $1,000, you lose $1,000. If you have less, you get in for free as it is a required part of the game.

Thanks for the heads up Rov and Khy! Also its almost gonna be anniversary of the day I joined Drac last year!

I finish college in two weeks, wish me luck!

BGP_

Yaaaay 3ds update with miiverse and linked accounts <3

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
So I finally bred a near flawless Furfrou, it's Adamant tho, which I'm not disappointed with but I need an Impish so now I need an Impish poke to breed with Furfrou. Reason I bred it was because of it MONSTER physical bulk thanks to its ability, and it causes a lot of trouble in OU (I have one on my PO team and it works like a charm), still thinking about using it as a Phazer with Roar(assuming hazzards are already set) and Toxic/TWave to cause damage with entry hazards and cause status problems with either of the two moves, or as a staller with Cotton Guard, Toxic, Rest, U-Turn/Return. Any thoughts?

Also, saw some "conceptual" sugimori art(not sure if fan made or official). The pokes were Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr. Tried to post the pic here but I'm on my android phone atm and post the pic here for some reason, but they looked pretty awesome and I'm still drooling over MegaTyphlosion and MegaFeraligatr *-*. I'll see if I can post the image here so you can see it and drool on the screen for a while.

So I finally bred a near flawless Furfrou, it's Adamant tho, which I'm not disappointed with but I need an Impish so now I need an Impish poke to breed with Furfrou. Reason I bred it was because of it MONSTER physical bulk thanks to its ability, and it causes a lot of trouble in OU (I have one on my PO team and it works like a charm), still thinking about using it as a Phazer with Roar(assuming hazzards are already set) and Toxic/TWave to cause damage with entry hazards and cause status problems with either of the two moves, or as a staller with Cotton Guard, Toxic, Rest, U-Turn/Return. Any thoughts?

Also, saw some "conceptual" sugimori art(not sure if fan made or official). The pokes were Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr. Tried to post the pic here but I'm on my android phone atm and post the pic here for some reason, but they looked pretty awesome and I'm still drooling over MegaTyphlosion and MegaFeraligatr *-*. I'll see if I can post the image here so you can see it and drool on the screen for a while.

Although Furfrou has amazing physical bulk (and decent speed for a defensive mon), it doesn't really have any resistances or reliable recovery. Plus, it's setup bait for special attackers and entry hazard layers (read: ferrothorn & forretress). I wouldn't exactly recommend it.

and omfg mega feraligatr please tell me it gets sheer force

BGP_

So now that accounts are on 3ds, if anyone wants me to add their nintendo network ID's to the spreadsheet lemme know! Need them to follow people on miiverse.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Although Furfrou has amazing physical bulk (and decent speed for a defensive mon), it doesn't really have any resistances or reliable recovery. Plus, it's setup bait for special attackers and entry hazard layers (read: ferrothorn & forretress). I wouldn't exactly recommend it.

and omfg mega feraligatr please tell me it gets sheer force

Which is why I've thought about Rest for recovery, but yeah special attackers and steel types are pretty much my weakness regarding Furfrou, either way it's worth a shot, I finally got a perfect one Impish nature so I guess I'll keep breeding the rest of my team. Was thinking about adding Volcarona to the mix

So far it's

Aegislash(252SpA/252HP/4Atk) w/ Kings Shield, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball and Iron Head
Furfrou

Now it's between Volcarona as the Special Sweeper or a pokemon that can set up spikes/rocks, but I cant think of anyone thats not a steel type, and I already have Aegislash. Maybe I should go for Hippowdon?

As for that MegaFeraligatr I hope it gets Strong Jaw, but Sheer Force is just as good an ability for him. MegaTyphlosion should have Speed Boost/Adaptability(if it gets a second typing which it should) and a Speed and SpA stat boost. As for MegaMeganium, I could care less unless it becomes an amazing Special Wall. But I havent seen any info anywhere else, not even any rumors regarding them on Serebii so I guess the pokes are false, but they should make 2nd gen starters Megas, that way they'll be useful

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Which is why I've thought about Rest for recovery, but yeah special attackers and steel types are pretty much my weakness regarding Furfrou, either way it's worth a shot, I finally got a perfect one Impish nature so I guess I'll keep breeding the rest of my team. Was thinking about adding Volcarona to the mix

So far it's

Aegislash(252SpA/252HP/4Atk) w/ Kings Shield, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball and Iron Head
Furfrou

Now it's between Volcarona as the Special Sweeper or a pokemon that can set up spikes/rocks, but I cant think of anyone thats not a steel type, and I already have Aegislash. Maybe I should go for Hippowdon?

As for that MegaFeraligatr I hope it gets Strong Jaw, but Sheer Force is just as good an ability for him. MegaTyphlosion should have Speed Boost/Adaptability(if it gets a second typing which it should) and a Speed and SpA stat boost. As for MegaMeganium, I could care less unless it becomes an amazing Special Wall. But I havent seen any info anywhere else, not even any rumors regarding them on Serebii so I guess the pokes are false, but they should make 2nd gen starters Megas, that way they'll be useful

Yeah, my guess is that they are false. I'm fairly sure the only potentially new megas would be the rumor of the lati twins that came out a little over a month ago.

Also as you know, my finals are going on now so I won't be doing too much administrative work for the guild until the 18th. After that I will be posting the new rank up system (no I haven't forgot, and yes I am terrible for missing every single deadline), so artists expect some calls in the coming days. Hopefully by the holidays (my guess is for the written part I'd need just a few days after returning home).

The task for our Leaders (guildmasters) in this time is to finalize your rank names (order is irrelevant) order IS relevant, remember you need Tiers 0-8, so that will be 9 pokemon of your choosing in your type. PM them to me when you figure it out so I can keep it on record!! Also allow me to lament that BGP has the flexibility to switch from Ice to water, but I can't switch from Dragon to Ghost. Oh! the burden of being one of the key typing themes of the guild.

For tourney ideas this one hit me, but should wait until next week so I can participate, using multibattles for Dracaena's first Tag Team Tournament. We can choose or set up teams by lottery to compete for the Title of Tag Team Champion.

best regards, and see you on the other side,

TMK

<Edit>: Also standard "TMK is busy" protocol applies: if you are joining or leaving the Dragonite Group and I don't update the roster within 24hour to reflect those changes please PM me about the change.

Also, from here on out all members leaving the guild for any reason should also make mention of which group they were part of when they post to the thread. This helps streamline the process.

Last edited:

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
So, what's everyone been up to?

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
So, what's everyone been up to?
I've been playing X, playing Link Between worlds, playing Assassin's Creed 4, playing animal crossing, being swamped with finals work and a mass of unpaid internship hour right during the busiest time of year :(

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So my last final is tomorrow :D

I should be more active after that point

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I've been working on my Y dex team challenge. I'm going to be doing updates for it over miiverse, so if you want them, make sure to follow rovertthegreat (which can get added to the spreadsheet as well)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
All I need to say is that dracaena really needs to think about doing this http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?622995-Wonder-Trades-for-the-Holidays

We might not need to limit it to just Christmas (as there are other holidays out there people may be getting the games from), and I know a large number of people here are trying to complete the dex and/or trying to make viable teams for wifi. I think people can spend a little time on the 25th as well as other gift-giving days for other religions to try to make a child's day a little bit better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.