• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

RifleAvenger

See you starside
Well, part of the reason I've gone so quiet is because I'm back in College and in a very work intensive course. I'm having to do applications for Summer Research as well. Also, Bank not releasing is kind of a drag too.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Yeeee that purpleness <3
Anywhooo, good morning/afternoon everyone :3 !!
Might be doing some breeding later on... Got an adamant fletchinder with gale wings while wt. o.o"

BGP_

Me and tmk started thinking about tourneys to do again, and one of the ones being suggested is none other than the PWT tourney again! For those of you with a lack of memory or weren't around, these were the rules for the last PWT tourney...
  1. Tier:BW2 OU (No ubers, applies to rule 3)
  2. No Legendary Pokemon (applies to rule 3)
  3. You must choose at least 1 pokemon that your character has used at some point in the core game series(the main handheld games), be it the original match, a rematch, PWT, etc. This can count towards your wildcard or your monotype.
  4. All characters will be allowed ONE wildcard unless stated otherwise
  5. Evasion Clause
  6. Wifi Battle Clause(Team Preview)
  7. Sleep Clause
  8. Freeze Clause
  9. Species Clause (sorry Lance)
  10. Must follow each leader/champion's specific rules
  11. When signing up, choose your top 5 preferred characters in the order of preference.
Gym Leaders
*Only ones in the PWT*
*All Leaders' Pokemon are shown in link*
Brock - Rock
Misty - Water
Lt. Surge - Electric
Erika - Grass
Sabrina - Psychic
Blaine - Fire
Geovanni - Ground
Falkner - Flying
Bugsy - Bug
Whitney - Normal
Morty - Ghost
Chuck - Fighting
Jasmine - Steel
Pryce - Ice
Clair - Dragon
Janine - Poison
Roxanne - Rock
Brawly - Fighting
Wattson - Electric
Flannery - Fire
Norman - Normal
Winona - Flying
Tate - Psychic
Liza - Psychic
Juan - Water
Roark - Rock
Gardenia - Grass
Fantina - Ghost
Maylene - Fighting
Wake - Water
Byron - Steel
Candice - Ice
Volkner - Electric
Cheren - Normal
Roxie - Poison
Burgh - Bug
Elesa - Electric
Clay - Ground
Skyla - Flying
Drayden - Dragon
Marlon - Water
Chili - Fire
Cress - Water
Cilan - Grass
Lenora - Normal
Brycen - Ice
Champions
*Only ones in the PWT*
*All Champions' Pokemon shown in link*
Blue - Must not use a type more than once on the team. Also, must use one of the three kanto starter pokemon lines, as well as another pokemon he's used before. (so basically, 2 used pokekmon, but at least one has to be a kanto starter)
Lance - Monotype dragon. Must use one of his pokemon
Steven -3 Steel, 3 Rock, Must use one of his pokemon. No wild cards, and you must use at least 3 steel and 3 rock. If you have a dual rock/steel, you can't use wildcards still, so other slot would have to be another steel or rock.
Wallace - Monotype water, must use one of his pokemon
Cynthia - Must not use a type more than once on the team. Also, must use either spiritomb, garchomp, or lucario (only 3 pokemon she's used in all of her battles) as well as another pokemon she's used before. (so basically, 2 used pokemon, but at least one has to be one of the listed 3)
Alder - Must use at least 3 bug types (one has to be volcarona, counts as using one of his pokemon). The other 3 pokemon must be unova pokemon, but the bugs dont have to be. No wildcards
Red - 1 fire starter, 1 water starter, 1 grass starter, and 1 electric type. 2 wildcards. Must use one of his pokemon
Now, these will change to be updated for gen VI and the champions will need slightly edited, but you get the idea. Anyone up for it?

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Me and tmk started thinking about tourneys to do again, and one of the ones being suggested is none other than the PWT tourney again! For those of you with a lack of memory or weren't around, these were the rules for the last PWT tourney...

Now, these will change to be updated for gen VI and the champions will need slightly edited, but you get the idea. Anyone up for it?

Let's do it D:<

im down, since i suggested it

let's do this

I'll get to work on editing it after the AFC Championship game then. I also want to get a wifi tournament (Tag team; multi) going in the near future as well so I'll draft that too and keep them in my Drac folder for future events. If you guys want to see more of certain things happening, or have novel ideas for events and tournaments you can shoot me a PM and I can see what I can do.

GO PATS!

BGP_

I'll get to work on editing it after the AFC Championship game then. I also want to get a wifi tournament (Tag team; multi) going in the near future as well so I'll draft that too and keep them in my Drac folder for future events. If you guys want to see more of certain things happening, or have novel ideas for events and tournaments you can shoot me a PM and I can see what I can do.

GO PATS!
What he said minus the go pats part :p

Hatsune Miku

Username:chimp891
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:both
Battling Experience: I am somewhat terrible
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Nobody
Group you want to be in: Dragonite Group

king_fross

Reading your destiny
I wanna change to the celebi group please, my hubby is gonna needs some help with it and it's only right for me to join with him. ;)

BGP_

This is what I've got so far. Feel free to suggest any changes, still working on it.
  1. Tier:XY OU (No ubers, applies to rule 3)
  2. No Legendary Pokemon (applies to rule 3)
  3. You must choose at least 1 pokemon that your character has used at some point in the core game series(the main handheld games), be it the original match, a rematch, PWT, etc. This can count towards your wildcard or your monotype.
  4. All gym leaders will be allowed ONE wildcard. Champions will have their own rules.
  5. Standard Clauses (Shouldn't be a problem on PS)
  6. Must follow each leader/champion's specific rules
  7. When signing up, choose your top 5 preferred characters in the order of preference.
Gym Leaders
*All Leaders' Pokemon are shown in link*
Brock - Rock
Misty - Water
Lt. Surge - Electric
Erika - Grass
Sabrina - Psychic
Blaine - Fire
Geovanni - Ground
Falkner - Flying
Bugsy - Bug
Whitney - Normal
Morty - Ghost
Chuck - Fighting
Jasmine - Steel
Pryce - Ice
Clair - Dragon
Janine - Poison
Roxanne - Rock
Brawly - Fighting
Wattson - Electric
Flannery - Fire
Norman - Normal
Winona - Flying
Tate - Psychic
Liza - Psychic
Juan - Water
Roark - Rock
Gardenia - Grass
Fantina - Ghost
Maylene - Fighting
Wake - Water
Byron - Steel
Candice - Ice
Volkner - Electric
Cheren - Normal
Roxie - Poison
Burgh - Bug
Elesa - Electric
Clay - Ground
Skyla - Flying
Drayden - Dragon
Marlon - Water
Chili - Fire
Cress - Water
Cilan - Grass
Lenora - Normal
Brycen - Ice
Viola - Bug
Grant - Rock
Korrina - Fighting
Ramos - Grass
Clemont - Electric
Valerie - Fairy
Olympia - Psychic
Wulfric - Ice
Champions
*All Champions' Pokemon shown in link*
Blue - Must not use a type more than once on the team. Also, must use one of the three kanto starter pokemon lines, as well as another pokemon he's used before. (so basically, 2 used pokemon, but at least one has to be a kanto starter).
Lance - Monotype dragon. Must use one of his pokemon. 1 Wildcard.
Red - 1 fire starter, 1 water starter, 1 grass starter, and 1 electric type. 2 wildcards.
Updated: Steven -2 Steel, 2 Rock. Must use one of his pokemon. The rest are wildcards. If you use a steel/rock, counts for both.
Wallace - Monotype water, must use one of his pokemon. 1 Wildcard.
Cynthia - Must not use a type more than once on the team. Also, must use either spiritomb, garchomp, or lucario (only 3 pokemon she's used in all of her battles) as well as another pokemon she's used before. (so basically, 2 used pokemon, but at least one has to be one of the listed 3)
Updated: Alder - Must use at least 3 bug types. One of the other 3 pokemon must be a non-bug type pokemon he has used before. The other 2 are wildcards.
NEW!: Iris - Must use at least 3 dragon types (one has to be haxorus, counts as using one of her pokemon). Other 3 are wildcards.
NEW!: Diantha - Must use gardevoir, the other 5 pokemon must be kalos dex only pokemon. Not kalos only, kalos DEX. One of the 5 must be another one of her pokemon.

Last edited:

king_fross

Reading your destiny
Status
Not open for further replies.