• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Woot be totally rocking those leader userbars ;D lol anywhooo hiya guys :3 !!!

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Yeah I'm pretty disappointed that Mewtwo wasn't announced

Too bad I don't care enough about my serebii popularity to battle in that :p betting though

edit: what the hell happened to the xat D:

Last edited:

BGP_

So for the PWT tournament, we decided to at least finalize a sorta test amount for AP/EXP for the rank up system. So for the tournament, here's what we're looking at...

For a round win, you will gain 5 EXP and 2 AP
For a round loss, you will gain 3 EXP
For being champion, you will get your 5 EXP and 2 AP from winning the round, plus an additional 3 EXP and 2 more AP
For being runner-up, you will get your 3 EXP for losing, plus an additional 1 EXP and 1 AP
If you complete and lose your round 1 match, you will get 1 AP. Notice how i said COMPLETE, not be d/q'd, activity loss, etc.

We'll work with these rules for now. They might be changing, but look out for more rank up tweaks and updates in the near future! We at least wanna get this done so those participating benefit.

BGP_

Working on some more polish for the rank up system. Organizing some stuff on the spreadsheets and coming up with tallying methods. Anyone that's done something in the tourney so far has been given the first EXP/AP of the new system so far though!
Edit: *lifts sunglasses*
The time... it is here....

Last edited:

RifleAvenger

See you starside
I'm going to be out of the country with no casual internet access for the entirety of next month. I know my activity has been pretty lacking, but I assure you that when things settle down for me, I'd like to turn that around.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Activity post and I also wanted to let people know I'm going to try getting more into gen 6 competitive if people feel like battling me in the future. I'll only be able to do Showdown (as I doubt PO will make an 8/8.1 metro app) and I'll more or less be using my surface (which can't handle PO for obvious reasons) most of the time.

Activity post and I also wanted to let people know I'm going to try getting more into gen 6 competitive if people feel like battling me in the future. I'll only be able to do Showdown (as I doubt PO will make an 8/8.1 metro app) and I'll more or less be using my surface (which can't handle PO for obvious reasons) most of the time.

I think the only person who uses PO anymore is Purp.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I think the only person who uses PO anymore is Purp.

Last time I knew, everyone hated using Showdown to the point where I couldn't do much of anything with competitive lol
Speaking of PS, does anyone know of any ways to help prevent the loss of information on it? I try not to purposely delete cookies unless something stops working, and I still lose my data every once in a while D:

Last time I knew, everyone hated using Showdown to the point where I couldn't do much of anything with competitive lol
Speaking of PS, does anyone know of any ways to help prevent the loss of information on it? I try not to purposely delete cookies unless something stops working, and I still lose my data every once in a while D:

Make an account at pastebin.com, and use the import/export button in PS's simulator, then copy and paste the text format for your team into a new pastebin. I tried to tell you this before on xat but you ignored me D:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Make an account at pastebin.com, and use the import/export button in PS's simulator, then copy and paste the text format for your team into a new pastebin. I tried to tell you this before on xat but you ignored me D:

I actually decided on doing that before. I needed a way to get the teams on multiple computers if I needed to, and Skydrive is too mainstream for windows 8.1 to use (WARY)

Narin

The Forest Sage
Username: TheForestSage
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: I play PS mostly
Battling Experience: about 1 and a half - 2 years?
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Nope
Group you want to be in: Toxic pls :)

BGP_

Username: TheForestSage
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: I play PS mostly
Battling Experience: about 1 and a half - 2 years?
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Nope
Group you want to be in: Toxic pls :)
Welcome to the guild dude, just in time for all of our changes and stuff! Purp will probably add you when she gets on next.
Also, you guys should join the highlander tourney because it looks fun and i will as soon as i figure out 3 pokes to sign up with :$ not to mention i might start giving rewards for joining other tours too....maybe. Gotta talk to tmk on that one :p

I've done the highlander tour before. it's really fun you guys should try it

Narin

The Forest Sage
Welcome to the guild dude, just in time for all of our changes and stuff! Purp will probably add you when she gets on next.
Also, you guys should join the highlander tourney because it looks fun and i will as soon as i figure out 3 pokes to sign up with :$ not to mention i might start giving rewards for joining other tours too....maybe. Gotta talk to tmk on that one :p

Ooo this tourny seems cool :) haha just signed up

Status
Not open for further replies.