• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
if there is anything ffxiii has going for it, it's the ost l0l0l0l

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
That Smash direct though! Hyped for the 3DS version we totally have to have a tourney when it releases.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just slithering in and letting you guys know I've not completely fallen off the edge of the Earth...

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Just slithering in and letting you guys know I've not completely fallen off the edge of the Earth...
No worries ^^ ~
Also, not gonna be on tomorrow until real late D: well... later than usual for Thursdays. Attending a candle vigil for a friend who passed away. Just a heads up~

oued mikhal/lilprinnydude/idk. won 3-0.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Still around.

Also, if anyone magically happens to have a stunky on 4th gen and can use 4th gen wifi, let me know ASAP. Stunky is the last pokemon I need to complete the sinnoh dex (therefore having my dex team 100% completed) and I'm trying to get one before the wifi dies off (because after that it would involve begging a friend I see once a month to bring his game so I can get one)

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Fought Jets in 3 battles won 1 and lost 2

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
April Friendly is drawing near, working on getting Pokes for it (bgp lend me my Mewtwontie X pls)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Beat Neo 5-0 with my semi competitive team and his ingame team of 5. Not sure if it's counting for anything since it was pretty unfair, but still wanted to post it.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Beat Neo 5-0 with my semi competitive team and his ingame team of 5. Not sure if it's counting for anything since it was pretty unfair, but still wanted to post it.

Confirming, I guess.

Dang Pokerfisk....

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Beat neo twice on wifi

gg both times, but dat volcarona sweep tho

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Not if pokerfisk has anything to say about it (WARY)

Totally forgot Pokerfisk is from Unova (SAD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.