• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Soooooooooo dat April Friendly isn't so friendly D:

My score would be higher but it kept disconnected me and counted as a loss

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!

There was this one person who's team was gengar, kangaskhan, aggron, and some other mega evolution and then aegislash and haxorus. He 3-0'd me with aggron because he apparently wasn't fooled by mewtwo D:

Xat Update: Ty also got guested for whatever reason. I membered him back, but he still needs to be re-modded

April Friendly Update: At the end of my first 20 battles, I'm 13 wins 7 losses and I don't know my current ranking. I also almost had a klefki sweep #klefkidontcare

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!

D/C'd in my 4th game, it would have been my 4th win. =(
Not sure if I try more today. ._.

edit: ended the day with 7/3 >.<

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
25 wins and 15 losses for the end of day 2. Not bad at all xD

Also, I'm collecting dex entries in the Kalos dex with the list being on pastebin (http://pastebin.com/TFLK2eyv). If anyone has anything on the list and can trade it asap, I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
25 wins and 15 losses for the end of day 2. Not bad at all xD

Also, I'm collecting dex entries in the Kalos dex with the list being on pastebin (http://pastebin.com/TFLK2eyv). If anyone has anything on the list and can trade it asap, I would really appreciate it.

25/15 for me too lol

Beat Rovert 3-0

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Beat quake in OU 3-0 gg

Shout out to Rovert for helping trade some VGC pokes to Y

also TMK for trading Ditto aswell!

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Wait, trades count points to rank-up too?
If so, I traded with Rovert as well...

15 more battles for April Friendly today, no disconnections (except once while choosing the pokes, on opponent's side)!

Total is 18-7. =]

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Wait, trades count points to rank-up too?
If so, I traded with Rovert as well...

15 more battles for April Friendly today, no disconnections (except once while choosing the pokes, on opponent's side)!

Total is 18-7. =]

I don't think they do, but confirming because wynaut

I'm also not sure if I should do all 20 battles today since I need to do them really soon and I would almost rather MM a ton today xD

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Finally getting some of my breeding projects going... bred seismic toss and aromatherapy onto chansey. Breeding for perfect iv's next~
Also random note, Ninetales likes its tail being rubbed on poke amie, iz so cute!! xD

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Ugh, not in a good mood today, did some mistakes and my April Friendly statistics got worse. =/
Also, I realized some ideas I used there weren't that good as well. >_<

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm going to be away from the internet for a week beginning tomorrow morning. I don't maintain much of a presence here on Serebii anyway these days, but still... I thought I should let you guys know.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
So I ended April Friendly at 25-17. -_-

Updated the spreadsheet finally, should be good now.

How did I get that battle EXP? April Friendly? o.o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.