• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Dat 818 rank in the April Friendly (out of 11597). Not bad at all for my first thing of online battling and for only doing a little over 1/2 the max battles :$

klefki.gif

Klefki @ Choice Band
Calm | Prankster | 31/31/20-21/31/31/31
252 Hp, 252 Special Defense, 4 Speed
Foul Play | Flash Cannon | Thunder Wave | Switcheroo
This little girl is going to be my lead most of the time probably. She shuts down a lot of things, specifically Xerneas and Geomancy, and who doesn't love leading with a shiny?

gengar.gif

Gengar @ Gengarite
Timid | Levitate | 31/x/31/31/31/31
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defense
Sludge Bomb | Shadow Ball | Substitute | Perish Song
Gengar is going to be the main mega evolution I use. It can counter Xerneas and Sylveon as well as set up shadow tag, substitute, and perish song on things I might not be able to deal with normally.

talonflame.gif

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Adamant | Gale Wings | 31/31/31/x/31/31
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defense
Brave Bird | Flare Blitz | Swords Dance | Roost
Everyone's favorite overpowered bird is here! Talonflame will mostly be used as a major damage dealer if I don't have something else that's more important on my team.

mewtwo.gif

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y
Modest | Pressure | 31/31/x/31/x/31
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
Psyshock | Aura Sphere | Ice Beam | Recover
Mewtwo is mostly just going to sit in the battle box and not get chosen on my team. It's going to act as almost a fake out to try helping me figure out what my opponent will send out. If I really can't touch much of anything on the other person's team, Mewtwo will be replacing Gengar as my mega evolution.

dragonite.gif

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Jolly | Multiscale | 31/31/31/x/31/31
252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
Dragon Claw | Extremespeed | Dragon Dance | Roost
Dragonite is really my only counter to Talonflame. Multiscale makes it take hits resonably well, and the lum berry allows it to keep multiscale after a burn or poisoning. Extremespeed is on it to be special and so that it can revenge kill fairies if it needs to.

sylveon.gif

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Bold | Pixilate | 31/x/31/31/31/31
252 Hp, 252 Defense, 4 Special Defense
Trump Card | Baton Pass | Calm Mind | Wish
I have absolutely no clue what to do with Sylveon's moveset. It's on the team to take hits, set up, and possibly sweep with trump card, but that doesn't seem likely. It's probably going to be used more to baton pass calm minds to other members to either allow them to sweep or to take special hits (dragonite and talonflame)​

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
1579 out of 11597... could have gone better, but still not so terrible.

Not so proud of the team I used as well (since I never planned a Kalos dex one), but I can list the pokémon:
Azumarill (classic choice band Huge Power);
Kangaskhan (Parental Bond ftw!);
Xerneas (lol power herb);
Chandelure (always won against +0 Aegislash);
Vivillon (trolling with Sleep Powder and Hurricane in Compound Eyes);
Garchomp (I used to mega evolve this one, but here it was scarfed).

Those choice items hindered me more than helped. Oh well. -_-

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
1579 out of 11597... could have gone better, but still not so terrible.

Not so proud of the team I used as well (since I never planned a Kalos dex one), but I can list the pokémon:
Azumarill (classic choice band Huge Power);
Kangaskhan (Parental Bond ftw!);
Xerneas (lol power herb);
Chandelure (always won against +0 Aegislash);
Vivillon (trolling with Sleep Powder and Hurricane in Compound Eyes);
Garchomp (I used to mega evolve this one, but here it was scarfed).

Those choice items hindered me more than helped. Oh well. -_-

This would be why you test (WARY)

Even though I barely call the maison/battle test testing a team for competitive use, it did show me that your vivillon set (which I was planning on trying) was complete crap and was wasting space on my team. It ended with me breeding switcheroo klefki, finding the shiny one, and destroying a few people with it :p

BGP_

So we're totally doing mk8 tourneys like asap and weekly :p
Also speaking of tournaments, there's an upcoming international tour following the official VGC ruleset! Whoever does the best here in the international challenge will get 15 exp in the poke tour category! Of course you'll need proof though and that will likely involve needing to show your ranking from the PGL site :p

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
So we're totally doing mk8 tourneys like asap and weekly :p
Also speaking of tournaments, there's an upcoming international tour following the official VGC ruleset! Whoever does the best here in the international challenge will get 15 exp in the poke tour category! Of course you'll need proof though and that will likely involve needing to show your ranking from the PGL site :p

mk8 = Mario Kart 8 for Wii U? I'm too poor for that. =/

Welcome, manaphy72.

Now I'm not THE newbie anymore. x)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey guys, I'm finally back from the dead. And hey manaphy, how's it been?

Username: Salt
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: lol
Battling Experience: Hello I'm not joining to battle
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? lol
Group you want to be in: Hydro

Username: Salt
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: lol
Battling Experience: Hello I'm not joining to battle
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? lol
Group you want to be in: Hydro
omg the salt is real

Signed up for Pokebattle. Other people should too (wary) it's a new way of team building and battling, and it might be fun :p and it also might get people to battle in this damn place.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord

Battling? What's that?

Seriously though, RL has simply kept me too busy to polish up my 6th Gen skills, and I haven't grown nearly as attached to it as I have the 3rd & 5th gens.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Seriously though, RL has simply kept me too busy to polish up my 6th Gen skills, and I haven't grown nearly as attached to it as I have the 3rd & 5th gens.

I know that feel, bro.
I had to skip gen 5, almost lost the experience I got from gen 4.
But now I can manage my schedules better, being able to love gen 6. x)

BGP_

Battling? What's that?

I did like 6th gen OU, but then I started doing life things and then my teams got deleted and then yeahhhhh lol. Maybe once school's over I'll care again :p
Pokebattle looks really good aesthetically, just dunno how i like the points thing :p even then it needs a little bit more balancing xP

holy **** rsemakes are here

I can't help but wonder what they mean by "a dramatic story within a spectacular new world". are they changing the story and the region up? will this be virtually the same but with polished graphics? how will mega evolutions be implemented in the game? will they be including mega evolution in a new story? why do kyogre and groudon look different? will there be new mega evolutions along with this game? WHERE IS THE BATTLE FRONTIER?

Status
Not open for further replies.