• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Idk what version to get!

Btw I'm not going to be on for a while (exams) so I'll see you guys later.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
CONFIЯMED!!1!

New mega evolutions would be great (mainly if they make X/Y compatible to them >.>).
I'm probably getting myself an Alpha Sapphire for Christmas. ^^

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
They should have just remade Emerald, but this is great all the same!

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
CONFIЯMED!!1!

New mega evolutions would be great (mainly if they make X/Y compatible to them >.>).
I'm probably getting myself an Alpha Sapphire for Christmas. ^^

I was thinking about it, and the whole trainer customization thing is a step towards new mega evolutions being compatible with XY. In every other game, all the games knew about multiplayer was the gender, but XY actually need to send more data. I'm hoping (but not expecting) that they also have the ability to work with XY and send info about new items/forms/etc so that they are compatible rather than being a pain (*pokes giratina and the orb which cannot be traded in PtHGSS because they can trade to DP*)

BGP_

I'm leaving this afternoon for the rest of the week for some competition, so I'll be back either saturday night or sunday night. I won't pleasure myself too much from the remake announcements... maybe x)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Am I still part of this technically? o...O

OH. MY. GOD. Hiro actually came and did something on here!!

You should totally try to be a little more active over the summer if you can (WARY)

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
The footage for OR/AS was amazing

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
I mean... if I can, I'll try to be more active in general... I missed you guys. :( I'm doing research for 10 weeks this summer so I'll be busy during the day, but mayhaps I'll hang out more generally speaking. :3

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I'm going to be inactive for a bit. This week is exams and then graduation, and I still need to find a job, so I won't be on much.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'll attempt to be more active over the summer, but I've got no guarantees, because of my odd work schedule.

Zek4040

Dracbanner3_zps6ce1636a.png

New possible Drac banner, What does everyone think about it.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
That's very good!
But I would appreciate a slightly stronger (or better: brighter) green for Celebi. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.