• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Anyone else entering the Think Fast Competition?

BTW, reminder of my AP/EXP for the May Challenge. >.>
Updated this, and I'll update the spreadsheet for metro tourney when people do it.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Mega Swampert is powerful

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Hey I'm back if ye remember me xD

Username: C.y.a.n
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: 5386 7832 8719
Battling Experience: I can mange a battle okay I guess
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I was a member before but left to be a co-leader in another guild but now I'm back so myself recommended it.
Group you want to be in: Draco please :)

BGP_

Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I was a member before but left to be a co-leader in another guild but now I'm back so myself recommended it.
Welcome back! I'll add you to the spreadsheet :)

old man

On Guard!!!
Wow this is still going that's GREAT!!!!! Just popped on to say hey everyone

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing

I've updated my roster on the front page as well. Welcome back.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
So how about nintendoh

I loved the E3 Presentation. It wasn't any waffle just straight to the games and some humour mixed in too. As the games go I was delighted. Release dates not so much.

I was very happy with the announcement of Mii and Lady Palutena joining Super Smash Bros Roster but I don't know what to think Of PacMan. Then the release date of October 2nd when they said summer. Like I was hoping to play it while I wasn't at school :( then the NFC figurines are interesting too but they weren't explained that much so I don't know what to think of them either.

I was very happy with the Wii U announcements like Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2 and Captain Toad all out by the end of the year :) but then the footage of Zelda Wii U. Just WOW. Then Mario Maker is also incredible looking and it's has been coming a long time to make your own Mario levels :D so happy I decided to get the Wii U last Christmas

And lastly Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire looked incredible really for the little footage we got. I loved the redesigns of the Team leaders and Roxanne. Then Ancient Regression also looks very interesting and I wonder if other pokemon (bar Rayquaza since that's bound to happen) are going to get Primal forms? Maybe fossil pokemon or Genesect? The only thing that bothered me was the lack of trainer customisation present. There was none. I really hope they do not remove that feature above anything! And then release dates ugh, I was delighted to see 21st if November in the trailer since day before my birthday but then to my horror, Europe is getting it on the 28th ;-;

That's my opinions of it anyway :)

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Got to play Smash yesterday at Best Buy, Marth is still the best.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
<3 BGP
On another note, the results of Think Fast Competition are up. I got a shameful result, but since I suppose no one else participated... >.>

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I might join the International Challenge June seeing its VGC rules and all

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Since I FINALLY get to use my desktop for a little, I might as well post something about this here.

As some of you may know, I've been trying to deal with some issues in my personal life. These issues, for the most part, have been preventing me from being online much (and that's not even counting the issue of not being able to use my desktop 90% of the time). For this reason, I am basically going to be considered completely inactive on dracaena until I can resolve the issues. However, I will be on the xat a good portion of the time because I can get on there on my Surface fairly easily.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Since I FINALLY get to use my desktop for a little, I might as well post something about this here.

As some of you may know, I've been trying to deal with some issues in my personal life. These issues, for the most part, have been preventing me from being online much (and that's not even counting the issue of not being able to use my desktop 90% of the time). For this reason, I am basically going to be considered completely inactive on dracaena until I can resolve the issues. However, I will be on the xat a good portion of the time because I can get on there on my Surface fairly easily.

No worries, take all the time you need. Good morning/afternoon everyone. ^^

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Metro tours sound good. Good job BGP, glad you're keeping everything under control while I'm away.
And to the new recruits, hello. Glad you've joined the good guys and not some other boring clan because they're prettier than us... Btw, have you guys checked out the OP using the Black and White style for the forums? Using it now, it's really pretty.
Anywho, I am Daniel (as if you didn't know), and I wanted to say 'hi' so hi.
;382;

And can someone get me the url to the chat... I'm always losing that... or it's a whole new chat when I come back.

Last edited:

BGP_

Metro tours sound good. Good job BGP, glad you're keeping everything under control while I'm away.
And to the new recruits, hello. Glad you've joined the good guys and not some other boring clan because they're prettier than us... Btw, have you guys checked out the OP using the Black and White style for the forums? Using it now, it's really pretty.
Anywho, I am Daniel (as if you didn't know), and I wanted to say 'hi' so hi.
;382;

And can someone get me the url to the chat... I'm always losing that... or it's a whole new chat when I come back.
I'll send you a text :p

Where the hell is neo we gotta metro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.