• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Oh, rovert...
I know we don't know each other so much but I'll miss you. =/

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Mario Kart 8 tournament sounds like a decent idea I guess

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Mega Metagross will revolutionize the competitive scene of Pokemon

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Speaking of fabulous Flannery looks pretty good too :p

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Apparently smogon banned deoxys-d and s.
Looks like we're back to smogon gets ban happy. Now talking about aslash :/

Time to quit OU and convert to the VGC format :p

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I already kind of talked to bgp about it, but I want back in. I can fill out a new application if needed, but I was told I probably haven't been removed from the list yet.

I know that while people may be overly worried on MK8 and SmashBros, they're still there for me if I need them. I just need to work on talking to people. I don't think I've had a single person in drac ever flat out ignore me when it comes to something important. Yes, it does get annoying when people just ignore me in the main chat, but those days I need to talk to someone or I ask someone for help, the least I get is a polite "sorry, I can't help you with that because _________". It's better than even some people I'm friends with that have just completely ignored texts and wouldn't take anything I say seriously unless it directly involved them.

I don't think anyone here doubts that Drac isn't the most pokemon-based guild on serebii, but it is definitely the one I feel I fit into most. That being said, it would be nice if people were willing to wifi battle a bit more than they do ;)

{I don't know if it counts since I was kind of slightly not in drac, but I beat Tooth 1-0 the other day on a wifi battle}

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright ladies, we have been challenged to a 5v5 war against EliteKnight's guild. BGP and I discussed it and have decided to accept. We expect things to begin sometime in mid-August, which gives us plenty of time to practice and get a roster together. If you are interested you should let us know and boost your activity level (battling and the like). I'll be making record of everyone who is interested and create the roster and sub list from there closer to the event.

Best Regards, TMK

BGP_

Alright ladies, we have been challenged to a 5v5 war against EliteKnight's guild. BGP and I discussed it and have decided to accept. We expect things to begin sometime in mid-August, which gives us plenty of time to practice and get a roster together. If you are interested you should let us know and boost your activity level (battling and the like). I'll be making record of everyone who is interested and create the roster and sub list from there closer to the event.

Best Regards, TMK

Strong advice, build teams without aegislash and test on suspect ladder, cuz god knows smogon will ban him in the next 2-3 weeks because he requires an ounce of thought to beat. (And while you're there get reqs and vote against banning aslash plz i don't want an unstable metagame for another year and bans every 2 weeks without letting meta settle down plz kthnx smogon if you read this you dun goofed who is still reading this who am i kidding)

Last edited:

BGP_

Updated stuff cuz ya'll are cute (btw someone should rank up soon still even though I technically already did but I'm a leader so I can't technically rank up)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I've been thinking, and I'm not sure how much I like being in the poison-based group. It's nothing against the group, I just think grass is more my style and green is definitely a better color imo, so can I get switched to Shadow's group, please?

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
hey guys dunno if u remember me, does anyone have a 4-6 iv latias timid with defog?

Status
Not open for further replies.