• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Welcome back rovert, and to the Celebi group. =]

Alright ladies, we have been challenged to a 5v5 war against EliteKnight's guild. BGP and I discussed it and have decided to accept. We expect things to begin sometime in mid-August, which gives us plenty of time to practice and get a roster together. If you are interested you should let us know and boost your activity level (battling and the like). I'll be making record of everyone who is interested and create the roster and sub list from there closer to the event.

Best Regards, TMK

I'm interested, but I will be able to play after August 17th only (or before the 10th).

Updated stuff cuz ya'll are cute (btw someone should rank up soon still even though I technically already did but I'm a leader so I can't technically rank up)

You forgot my June Challenge EXP/AP. =/

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm currently putting together a wifi team myself. So far I've discovered a great in-game core in the form of Scizor, defensive Salamence, and a tankish Volcarona. It's been EPIC so far.

However, only two of them will end up on a full team I've got going, that revolves around abusing Speed Boost and Baton Pass... More details to come soon.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Although it looked planned, that surprised me too. '-'

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
So am I. >_>

Narin

The Forest Sage
yo im also still alive haha, i was "TheForestSage" but got my name changed

oh and i finally bought a 3ds and pokemon y today :')

Last edited:

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Sorry for not being as active guys, been busy and stuff.

rovert said:
I've been thinking, and I'm not sure how much I like being in the poison-based group. It's nothing against the group, I just think grass is more my style and green is definitely a better color imo, so can I get switched to Shadow's group, please?
WOW WTF ARE YOU DOING HERATIC HERATIC HERATIC

Just clarifying that it was indeed me on the xat with the name quake, not an imposter :p

By the way, this thread is dead as hell and you guys should be sorry

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Connection for Battle of Legends is a bit annoying, but at least more reliable in my case.
Go wifi, battle, try to battle again, error, cannot find opponent, turn wireless off. All the 6 battles I had today were like that.

BGP_

Connection for Battle of Legends is a bit annoying, but at least more reliable in my case.
Go wifi, battle, try to battle again, error, cannot find opponent, turn wireless off. All the 6 battles I had today were like that.
Did you install your 3ds update like gamefreak said? :p
But anyways, got a little behind this week, gonna go back to building war team stuff again. If you want to try for it lemme know, need to probably do PS.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Activity Post

I like SWD's idea of doing a gen 6 tourney and having a flawless Diancie for the prize (WARY)

----------

I'm also planning on trying to do something with a trade shop of some sort, and so if people have any breeding projects on XY, let me know and we can try working out something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.