• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
I feel like such a casual here. .-. I think the most I spent on any game wasn't more than 175 hours.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Only had about 350 hours on X, most time I spent on a Pokemon game was 500 on Black 2.

I have over 400 hours on both Y and Platinum (both of which were started in the last year - because that doesn't make me seem obsessed or anything)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Still need 3 more people iirc for vgc tour

Tooth would probably want to do it if he gets back before it starts, and I really don't know who else would want to since I would assume most people know about it

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ (special line break because wynaut)

Purp brought this up in the xat yesterday, but we should really have some multi battles again. It's definitely an interesting way to play the game, plus she's willing to do multi battles (WARY)

Lost to James pretty badly, gg though http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-153002510

Last edited:

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Guys I'm sorry but I have some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is I have a sore throat but the good news is I sound like the Godfather!

BGP_

Tooth would probably want to do it if he gets back before it starts, and I really don't know who else would want to since I would assume most people know about it

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ (special line break because wynaut)

Purp brought this up in the xat yesterday, but we should really have some multi battles again. It's definitely an interesting way to play the game, plus she's willing to do multi battles (WARY)

Lost to James pretty badly, gg though http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-153002510
I am okay with this

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Woo, finally back from Rio!
That was an awesome week. Although each day was tiring (4 lectures per day was a stupid idea) and I barely talked to people there, I still enjoyed my first truly international event. :)
And, well, I got to talk to some people I "guided" through the city after the event during Saturday. :D

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
wb tooth and stop being busy ty. D:

On a side note... since I seem to be building a vgc team for this tourney, I might be open to battle with it later on ps, assuming I get around to finishing said team sometime today. If people want, they can probs find me on xat when I finish it for a battle. x3 Also since it's been... years... since I've battled even remotely in competitive stuff... tips and pointers are appreciated if anyone wants to offer them. And don't expect me to know what I'm doing. xD

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
wb tooth and stop being busy ty. D:

Thanks, and I'll try. xD

Super Speed Double Battle results!
I'm #1,220 out of 8,174...
BUT, I'm #16 in Brazil rank (with 172 players)!

Can't see rovert or BGP there, so I'm claiming the EXP/AP for that competition too. <.<

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Beat Tooth 3-0
gg for a last minute team :)

8AQG-WWWW-WWW9-7P5S

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
ikr that's kind of a first for us... At least, a first in a long while. D: Congrats tooth! xD
Lol its hiro! HES HERE

Guys I need a goomy, any normal one will do. I would catch one in the wild but my last 3 encounters I OHKOed it and the thing evolves so late I could do with the extra exp boost from traded pokes. In return I can give some random crap sitting in the box or catch the nearest thing.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Lol its hiro! HES HERE

Guys I need a goomy, any normal one will do. I would catch one in the wild but my last 3 encounters I OHKOed it and the thing evolves so late I could do with the extra exp boost from traded pokes. In return I can give some random crap sitting in the box or catch the nearest thing.

Where have you been? He's been here for like two weeks now (and has been helping keep the xat away from deadness at night too) xD

I could potentially go catch a goomy for you if you need it. I'm breeding ralts right now, but I can always stop if you want

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Where have you been? He's been here for like two weeks now (and has been helping keep the xat away from deadness at night too) xD

I could potentially go catch a goomy for you if you need it. I'm breeding ralts right now, but I can always stop if you want
So he came when I left lol

And sure, ralts can wait :D

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Thanks Hiro. x)

Nuuuuuuu, Shadow posted here but didn't update the rank list! =(

Status
Not open for further replies.