• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
just wanted to say hiya since I haven't posted in a while here x3 Might finish some breeding projects I had a while back.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Gale Wings Talonflame? <.<

Thanks for updating, Shadow. =]

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Speaking of VGC, I should probably test my team some before the tourny starts since we're waiting on 2 people

If anyone is willing to help, let me know (preferably on the xat)

BGP_

Apparently the war didn't get finished, so yeah guess vgc tour and another war sometime in future. Btw if i don't get more signups ima just start it with byes.

Narin

The Forest Sage
would anyone with pokebank and bw2 be willing to tutor my sceptile dragon pulse and then give it back? :') just vm me or something and that'd be cool as haha

Oh, also my scyther needs bug bite too! :D

actually i just got told this doesn't work, dw :'(

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I just want to point out that I may end up in the same situation as Hiro. I'm going to be at school a large portion of my time (and they have TERRIBLE wifi) and I'm going to be looking into trying to get a job and trying to do something with my license and stuff. Basically, I'm not going to have much free time, and I'm not going to be around unless I have free time.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Who wants to have a Pokken Tournament? :)

Isn't it going to be arcade only?"it was implied that there may be non-arcade release later since it is said to come first in arcades"
OMG I want it!
Too bad I probably won't own a Wii U. My cousin, on the other hand... >.>

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Isn't it going to be arcade only?"it was implied that there may be non-arcade release later since it is said to come first in arcades"
OMG I want it!
Too bad I probably won't own a Wii U. My cousin, on the other hand... >.>

Don't worry, it probably won't come out on console until 2016.

Aoki

Want to battle??
OMG! I'm so happy to see this clan still up and running and Ald I missed you. I want to join the toxic group. How do I sign up?

nvm:

Username:Aoki
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:Aoki2 and I'm currently working on my fc for the game
Battling Experience:I started playing back in 2009 and was the leader of a clan awhile ago. Just been going solo
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?
Group you want to be in: toxic

Last edited:

BGP_

OMG! I'm so happy to see this clan still up and running and Ald I missed you. I want to join the toxic group. How do I sign up?

nvm:

Battling Experience:I started playing back in 2009 and was the leader of a clan awhile ago. Just been going solo
Welcome back! Purp will get you when she can.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥

nvm:

Yay~ Welcome ^^ I shall add thee in a sec~

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Don't worry, it probably won't come out on console until 2016.

Nice. x)
But I haven't gotten a non-portable console since 1994, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.