• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Smash 3DS looming closer in the release date, can't wait to crush everybody here

BGP_

VGC tour should be finishing soon. Didn't get to OP stuff this week, hopefully next week I'll get around to it. EK we need to talk about stuffz too :$

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Does anybody have a thick fat Swinub? I need it for something

VGC tour should be finishing soon. Didn't get to OP stuff this week, hopefully next week I'll get around to it. EK we need to talk about stuffz too :$

I will pop on xat sometime this week for sure, been super busy with school, work, homework and voulenteering. If i dont find you by wednesday send me a pm

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
We should do a monotype tournament. =]

BGP_

I feel we should do a CC and then do a monotype tour :) back to back :)
I'm liking this idea, starting with CC and starting monotype or something partway through and have 2 tours. I'll also probably do extra EXP with the CC tour cuz we're nice folks :)
Welcome ambree to the guild! Will be part of shane's group :)

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
We are almost at the promised day of Smash Bros. just a little longer, then we wait for ORAS.

BGP_

I think for the tournaments we'll start a CC one and then somewhere during it we'll do the monotype tour. CC one will probably be double EXP. Objections?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Now I have to practice my CC again :p I love CC and Im so going to go far in this tourney :p

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Fairy Face-Off results are up!
My ranking is 852 out of 6936 players worldwide, 19 out 135 in Brazil.
I had time to battle 25 times only, but I did somewhat well: 16-9

And I claim the EXP/AP for that. =]

BGP_

Gonna change things up cuz thought about what logically made sense.
So tomorrow sometime (someone needs to remind me/do it for me) I wanna start challenge cup sign ups and what not. Reason we're doing that first is cuz it takes no effort so it won't interfere too much with people playing smash. A week from now we'll do a smash tour once you've got some time in. Once we finish CC tour and have some of smash tour done, we'll do monotype. Ja?

Status
Not open for further replies.