• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Gonna change things up cuz thought about what logically made sense.
So tomorrow sometime (someone needs to remind me/do it for me) I wanna start challenge cup sign ups and what not. Reason we're doing that first is cuz it takes no effort so it won't interfere too much with people playing smash. A week from now we'll do a smash tour once you've got some time in. Once we finish CC tour and have some of smash tour done, we'll do monotype. Ja?

Well you know Im in for CC :p

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Guardian cup started again, ya'll should join. Oh and we started our CC tour signups in tour thread.

Can u link the CC? cause I have no idea where it is lol

BGP_

Can u link the CC? cause I have no idea where it is lol

This is where our tour thread is at. Last page sign ups started :). Had to split tournament stuff from guild threads a little while ago.
Edit: Also, remember if you do the Guardian Cup, you will get 5 EXP/2 AP for joining. Runner up gets 15 EXP, winning gets you 25.

Last edited:
bgp.jpg

Let us all take a moment to celebrate

also Mega Glalie is going to destroy anything that is outsped is basicly dead cause superfang + double edge will sweep and destroy walls, priority with ice shard and earthquake to kill of other mons. Not to mention Explosion + refredgerate + stab off of a base 120 attack stat not gonna leave many witnesses

Last edited:
What a surprise. I've been dead for almost two months now and I'm still on the roster.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Trick Or Treat starting this week, guys~

Got a decent Pumpkaboo from the mystery gift. I wish I could get a shiny Gengar code. ._.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Well the xat is crashed for me at the moment

BGP_

So since showdown has ORAS stuff in, after the smash 3ds and CC tour...ORAS OU tour anyone?!?!
Edit: Neo has reached tier 2 in draco group :)
Edit2: That smash U direct tho, november 21st is going to be a great day with oras and smash :)

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Congrats for joining tier 2 too, Neo. x)

dat Mewtwo for smash o.o

Now I want Sceptile so much. <.<

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I know I havent been here long but Im leaving. Reasons that are my own, ask if u must in private. Bye guys. Might still come visit in xat sometimes :)

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
activity post because school and relationship stuff is keeping me busy

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
It's destroyer39... but oh well...
sup guys. You might remember Legacy... well it was my first clan... now, since you guys went up at around the same time as the original legacy, I wanted to join. So now I have!

BGP_

It's destroyer39... but oh well...
sup guys. You might remember Legacy... well it was my first clan... now, since you guys went up at around the same time as the original legacy, I wanted to join. So now I have!

I think I remember you actually...welcome to drac!

Edit: Started smash 3ds tour signups in tournament thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.