• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Welcome~

Heh, I managed to battle only 25 times again for the Trick-or-Treat Friendly...
But I got my best results ever! Won 20, lost 5. I even got a rating higher than 1700 for a time!

Gourgeist-Super @ Full Incense
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: ?/?/?/?/?/? (the event one)
- Light Screen
- Leech Seed
- Shadow Sneak
- Trick

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Destiny Bond
- Substitute
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Hex

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Phantom Force
- Protect
- Leech Seed

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Heal Block
- Grudge
- Protect

Shedinja was more of a joke actually. Grudge could be useful, but the price of 1/3 of the team spots is just too high.

Then, when I found out Gourgeist should be used in every match (instead of just be in the battle box), I simply didn't use Trevenant. =[
If I knew that, I would have used a much better one, with Frisk, Phantom Force and the anti-ghost-weakness Berry.

Anyway, most of fights were like this: Scout with Gourgeist (= sacrifice against Gengar, Chandelure and Aegislash). Finish opponent's mon with Mega Banette. Destiny Bond makes it 2-2, then win with Chandelure.
If opponent didn't have Chandelure or Sableye, I could open with Banette or Chandelure instead, and sweep. Froslass in their team usually means they open with her, which is an easy prey for Chandelure, just like Mega Gengar during the turn it mega evolves.
Aegislash and Gourgeist are easily taken by Mega Banette, with Knock Off + Shadow Sneak. Prankster Destiny Bond takes the following sweeper (Mega Gengar or Scarf Chandelure).

Dealing with Sableye was a bit difficult, but sometimes I got to Trick the full incence on them. Predicting W-o-W was very important in order to activate the Flash Fire, so Chandelure can OHKO any Sableye with Flamethrower (then Mega Gengar and Aegislash!).

Spiritomb was the most difficult opponent. I couldn't deal with half of the ones I found. 1 Calm Mind and its Dark Pulses were unstoppable, mainly on the ones with Leftovers.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just a quick update and extremely belated congratulations to neo for being the first to hit rank two in the Draco Group. I have updated the roster accordingly and apologize greatly for the delay.

I hope to commit some time to doing some clean up work on my end this weekend, because I have been unacceptably under-active around here recently. Though I still appreciate your continued understanding.

[Edit]: So I woke up this morning to another ORAS Special Demo code. I don't know why, but it's there. If anyone missed out on the first round of demo codes, shoot me a PM or a VM.

Last edited:

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Ehh, too late. =/

But do we have a move tutor list already? o_o

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Lost an OU battle to BGP, 0-4 comeback. o.o

Also, Trick-or-Treat Friendly results:
124 out of 8827
1st of the 127 in Brazil! =D

20-5, no disconnections, 1700 rating. =]

I'm totally claiming the Tour EXP/AP.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!

*shameless advertiser strikes again!*
but seriously this months issue is focused on ORAS(which is coming out this month yay) so be sure to check it out

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Ohh, that was an interesting read.
*blushes with guardian's cup coverage*

Maybe I should check the competitive forum a bit more...

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Alright, so I am going to make this post now since I am bored out of my mind doing the last day of phone banking work here.

I am going to be less active than normal (borderline unavailable) starting next Monday 11/10 and running through the following Tuesday 11/18. If you have any need of me, or if there is something on the administrative end (update roster for rank, etc) that I have missed thus far please let me know before then.

I will be around for most of the day today and am currently hiding out on the Xat as the Guest TMKWork if you need me.

Aoki

Want to battle??
sorry bpg and others my time here has come to an end. Idk if all clans are this inactive, but I want a bit more from a clan. this isn't how I remember drac or other clans on serebii.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
xat isn't working atm

Status
Not open for further replies.