• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
I wish I could... but I'm not getting a 3ds until the 21st.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just posting as a reminder that I will be unavailable on both the forums and xat from now (Monday, November 10th) until Tuesday, November 18th. If anyone needs anything they should direct it to one of the other guildmasters.

Please PM all roster changes relevant to the Dragon Group (joining, leaving, rank change) that occur during the next week to me so that I can keep my records up to date. Have a great week everyone... Also, I feel like a parent leaving kids at home and unsupervised, so please don't burn the place down or break anything while I'm gone!

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Slowly reaching the end of this journey towards the Hoenn remakes.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So unless some combination of Best Buy, Target, and two GameStop stores has enough copies to last like three hours, there's no way I'm getting ORAS release day ;~;

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
OR/AS soundtrack is like an explosion of happiness to the ears.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
OR/AS soundtrack is like an explosion of happiness to the ears.

It does, and I found a way to get a copy for myself yesterday. I ended up being the first copy sold at Target because I got myself up at 6:50 (from campus) and took the bus going towards the mall at 7:40 then stood outside Target waiting like 15 minutes until they opened. Totally don't have an issue or anything (although the woman who was behind me for getting on of each was waiting in her car for a while)

Loving the game though :3

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
So busy. D:

Local stores won't get ORAS for the next months. Or even SSB4.
Not that I planned to get those so soon anyway. ;_;

Zek4040

First post in a while because bgp is naggy, but hey to anyone who hasnt been on the xat!

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
*avoids all the ORAS news until next year*

I don't know what to do. I need to check my new credit card (that hasn't arrived yet) and hope the shipping brings it to me before I miss the shiny Beldum. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.