• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

So it's December 1st, marking exactly one month until January 1st. We all know what that important day is...it's Dracaena's birthday! But it's not any old birthday, it's our 5th one! If you guys have any ideas for things we can do to celebrate the occassion throughout this month and for the actual day, feel free to voice your thoughts through PM/VM or posting! We want to make it the best one yet! I would like to hold an ORAS OU tournament, and I have a few little things in the back of my head, but we need more!
Edit: Oh my god my name is finally free from that horrendous falsehood.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Wow, half a decade. Don't care if I've been here for only a few weeks, that's still pretty cool. Lasting longer than Legacy did... :'(

We should definitely do a tourney, but we should make it officially known that we are the longest lasting guild (and previously clan) on Serebii. I don't exactly know how, but it's a start! Plus, I'm going to be starting the art shop soon that I was going to do for Submerged Embassy, but for Drac. I'll need helpers though. If you can PM me with what you can do and forms and 3 examples for each, then I'll enlist you. The art shop will be for the entire forums, but run by Drac members.

BGP_

So there's a new forum rule regarding not posting over 500KB in images in a single post unless art shop. Needless to say, 3 of the OP's need to be changed, so we're going to be working on that. I've already ranted enough on xat, so i'll save the text space so the page can load properly.

BGP_

Still haven't heard many ideas, though I guess we still got nearly a month. Also, last week of classes and finals the following week so yeah.

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Posting to remind everyone to submit ideas for the guilds upcoming 5th birthday. Also to apologize again (it seems as if this is becoming more and more frequent) for my limited activity outside of the xat. This time I've had job interviews, so I guess I am moving up in the world a little. Fortunately for me, and unfortunately for BGP's mental health means that I get to put my guild page update on further hiatus due to the new limitations.

Also in unrelated news the hunt for the Marth Amiibo is still a real spirit breaker...

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Why don't we redesign that mess we call an "OP" and the sections after it? Keeps us busy.

Would also be great if others played/talked about other series. *shrugs*

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Why don't we redesign that mess we call an "OP" and the sections after it? Keeps us busy.

Would also be great if others played/talked about other series. *shrugs*

Alright, that sounds like a good idea. The only caveat is that as far as artistic talent goes I am stuck somewhere between remedial coloring between the lines and stick figures 101. So if anyone wants to help redesign my groups page I would love (and sorely need) the help.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
First step would be to cut down on the number of ranks in each section as I think 8 is excessive and even if someone wanted to try and work their way up they probs won't be able to reach the end anyways.

4 tiers for each section (5 maximum) would be ideal.

Also to keep in line with the kb limit those gifs will probs have to go (plus I don't think they look great anyways).

We all know how I feel about entire bloody posts centre-aligned. >:[

That's all I can think of for now (aside from updating the text images)....

Swampchill

Toxic Tyrant
I might as well apply.
Username:Swampchill
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Showdown almost always, but I'll dabble in wifi once I get Alpha Sapphire
Battling Experience: I've been a competitive battler for exactly 3 weeks now. I'm still new when it comes to teambuilding, but I'm good at predicting.
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I just saw the link on someone's signature.
Group you want to be in: Toxic Guild

BGP_

I might as well apply.
Username:Swampchill
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Showdown almost always, but I'll dabble in wifi once I get Alpha Sapphire
Battling Experience: I've been a competitive battler for exactly 3 weeks now. I'm still new when it comes to teambuilding, but I'm good at predicting.
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I just saw the link on someone's signature.
Group you want to be in: Toxic Guild
Welcome to the guild! Purp's a little busy with school atm so idk when she'll get you, but I'll add you on the spreadsheet :)

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Welcome, Swampchill.

I like the update OP idea.
Shadow can do the plant guild very well by himself, but if he's too busy for that I could try something (although I've been busy xD).

BGP_

WE GOIN TO WAR BOYZ N GIRLZ WE GOIN
I need 5 people at least, we're warring VO. I've got yes's from tmk and eliteknight and i'll play too, but work together make some oras ou teams and be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.