• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

New journal is up, ya'll should read it :)

BGP_

Got Hyrule Warriors, Tropical Freeze, Shovel knight and some moneyz last weekend. Twas nice
Gonna work on stuff after christmas, planning to start war sometime after then.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
We should start the war ON Drac's birthday. That'd be pretty cool. Plus, I may be applying for the war team soon.. probably when I have time after christmas.

BGP_

We should start the war ON Drac's birthday. That'd be pretty cool. Plus, I may be applying for the war team soon.. probably when I have time after christmas.
That would be great, we need some people willing to war. I also have to start the ORAS OU tour soon too, though again I guess that assumes people will participate.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I CAN WAR!

Happy Holidays, people!

BGP_

I like the idea of starting the war on/around birthday. We'll see, I'm meeting a friend tomorrow and tuesday so I won't be too terribly active.

Edit: Right now my tentative war lineup is me, shadow, tmk, tooth and destroyer with EK as a sub. Wanna make sure that's fine with peeps.

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I like the idea of starting the war on/around birthday. We'll see, I'm meeting a friend tomorrow and tuesday so I won't be too terribly active.

Edit: Right now my tentative war lineup is me, shadow, tmk, tooth and destroyer with EK as a sub. Wanna make sure that's fine with peeps.

Fine with me.

BGP_

Alright so to start, we have mostly updated the OP's! They're a bit more uniform now, and my group stuff has been made into an entirely different post to clean up the OP and put important info in it. I still need a decent amount of art but we're working on that, and tmk needs to put his post up but it shouldn't be too long before they're finished! Also added a skills and AP write up cuz I realized we never did that before, but still gonna have to largely pay attention to the spreadsheet regarding that. Speaking of those, ideas for skills would be appreciated, especially for the service category!

I'm also going to start an ORAS OU tour in a little bit. Maybe we'll get 8 people, maybe not, but we'll try.

I'm going to talk to VO about setting up the war now. IDK if they're going to want to start now or wait until greninja ban since that will probably happen within the next 2 weeks, but my guess is the war will be with greninja metagame so yeah. I already mentioned a lineup there so we should be good to go with that.

I'll think of more stuff later I literally just woke up....again Happy New Year and Happy 5th Birthday Drac!

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
*comes running from bad internet day*
PARTY!
Happy 2015, happy anniversary! Cheers!

I'm testing some ORAS OU teams for the war and eventual tournaments, I might pop on xat asking for testing help this weekend. =]

Alright so to start, we have mostly updated the OP's! They're a bit more uniform now, and my group stuff has been made into an entirely different post to clean up the OP and put important info in it. I still need a decent amount of art but we're working on that, and tmk needs to put his post up but it shouldn't be too long before they're finished! Also added a skills and AP write up cuz I realized we never did that before, but still gonna have to largely pay attention to the spreadsheet regarding that. Speaking of those, ideas for skills would be appreciated, especially for the service category!
Toxic group is replicated instead of showing the Plant group. =(

BGP_

*comes running from bad internet day*
PARTY!
Happy 2015, happy anniversary! Cheers!

I'm testing some ORAS OU teams for the war and eventual tournaments, I might pop on xat asking for testing help this weekend. =]

Toxic group is replicated instead of showing the Plant group. =(

Yeah shadow and tmk still need to update their's when they get the chance, but we should be good then.

Uloveme

Lost boy
Hello.

Username: Uloveme / I go by Lucas too
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both, but prefer wifi.
Battling Experience: 8 years competitive battle veteran
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?
Group you want to be in: Plant group

Aside from the formalities, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lucas, but you can call me anything. I have been around Serebii.net for years, had a few accounts, but lost passwords and fading interest forced me to create this new account. I have been in the competitive battling scene for a very long time (8 years now) and am an accomplished breeder as well. I am a capable battler and can hold my own against most strategies. I was a part of a few clans/guilds in the past and many of you seem familiar. Dracaena has been around for as long as I can remember and I was hoping to bring my skills and persona to this group. Thanks and I hope I can be considered. XD

BGP_

Hello.

Username: Uloveme / I go by Lucas too
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Both, but prefer wifi.
Battling Experience: 8 years competitive battle veteran
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?
Group you want to be in: Plant group

Aside from the formalities, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lucas, but you can call me anything. I have been around Serebii.net for years, had a few accounts, but lost passwords and fading interest forced me to create this new account. I have been in the competitive battling scene for a very long time (8 years now) and am an accomplished breeder as well. I am a capable battler and can hold my own against most strategies. I was a part of a few clans/guilds in the past and many of you seem familiar. Dracaena has been around for as long as I can remember and I was hoping to bring my skills and persona to this group. Thanks and I hope I can be considered. XD

Welcome to the guild, glad to have you! I'll add you to the spreadsheet now, and hopefully Shane adds you once he's available :)

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Welcome, Lucas.
Yay, more planties! ^^

Sorry not showing up on xat lately. Yesterday I finished some pending problems from before Christmas break, so I suppose I'm a bit free this week. x)

AztecWarrior

Water Type Master
Username:AztecWarrior
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Wifi - I own Omega Ruby and already have a team
Battling Experience: Since D/P came out haha
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who: N/A
Group you want to be in: Hydro

I just like battling and I came across this page and decided to join, I hope I qualify :)

BGP_

Username:AztecWarrior
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Wifi - I own Omega Ruby and already have a team
Battling Experience: Since D/P came out haha
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who: N/A
Group you want to be in: Hydro

I just like battling and I came across this page and decided to join, I hope I qualify :)
Sorry for getting to you late, welcome to the guild! I'll add you in a sec :)

Status
Not open for further replies.