• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Best buy canceling majora 3ds pre orders, still going strong here though *crosses fingers*

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Almost done getting all the Pokemon for my VGC team, just need to EV some of them

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So my DS problems are kind of over. I MIGHT be more active if I have time, but I kind of doubt I will if 4 hours of every day of my life is getting sucked up on a bus to/from school :/

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Best buy canceling majora 3ds pre orders, still going strong here though *crosses fingers*

I personally think that the Monster Hunter version looks cooler. Plus, it actually comes with the game!

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Just checking in, to let everyone know I am still very much alive. Been settling in at the new job but that means my time on the Xat and such will be shifted to the earlier hours (relative to US eastern time). That being said I would like to get playing again, but have been away from the game for such a while that I need some help getting aquatinted with the metagame.

If anyone needs anything done for the Draco group, shoot me a PM since I have been unable to log in as frequently as before and it's the easiest way to make sure you reach me.

(Also I cannot wait for MM3ds and the MMn3ds, just another week or so!)

BGP_

Just checking in, to let everyone know I am still very much alive. Been settling in at the new job but that means my time on the Xat and such will be shifted to the earlier hours (relative to US eastern time). That being said I would like to get playing again, but have been away from the game for such a while that I need some help getting aquatinted with the metagame.

If anyone needs anything done for the Draco group, shoot me a PM since I have been unable to log in as frequently as before and it's the easiest way to make sure you reach me.

(Also I cannot wait for MM3ds and the MMn3ds, just another week or so!)
you can play with me just like ole times :)
Does anybody here even pay attention to OU anymore?

VGC seems to be our thing.
I mean, more people prefer vgc here, but we still gun have to OU for wars and stuff so might as well stick to it to some degree.
Speaking of OU, Masterclass V7 is up and it's now an official tournament, so ya'll should join it :). Since it's official (and I'm hosting it too) it'll count towards our tournaments category!

xblader519

Lighters
Username: xblader519
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PO
Battling Experience: been in Tribal savages and triumvirate before they got shut down. i started a league for tribal savages and i was part of your (BGP) clan.Group you want to be in: Draco

BGP_

Username: xblader519
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PO
Battling Experience: been in Tribal savages and triumvirate before they got shut down. i started a league for tribal savages and i was part of your (BGP) clan.Group you want to be in: Draco
Welcome to the guild! Tmk will get you when he has the chance, and I'll add you on the spreadsheet :)

Ohitsdylan

Username: Ohitsdylan
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Wifi (what's PO/PS?)
Battling Experience: Not much
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No
Group you want to be in: Draco

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Welcome new members~

@Dylan:
PO = Pokémon Online, PS = Pokémon Showdown. They are battle simulators on the internet. :)

BGP_

Username: Ohitsdylan
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Wifi (what's PO/PS?)
Battling Experience: Not much
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No
Group you want to be in: Draco
Sorry for replying late, but welcome to the guild! TMK will get you when he can, and I'll add you to spreadsheet :)

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Got my first badge on AS today. <.<
I'll try to speed-up a little during the carnival break.

Status
Not open for further replies.