• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Can't wait to see the battles coming up in Masterclass... I'm afraid actually go up against some of those guys..

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Can't wait to see the battles coming up in Masterclass... I'm afraid actually go up against some of those guys..

Good Luck in your matches

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Got my first badge on AS today. <.<
I'll try to speed-up a little during the carnival break.

I tried, but only 3 badges so far.
Damn LoL special events. u_u

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Username: xblader519
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PO
Battling Experience: been in Tribal savages and triumvirate before they got shut down. i started a league for tribal savages and i was part of your (BGP) clan.Group you want to be in: Draco

Username: Ohitsdylan
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Wifi (what's PO/PS?)
Battling Experience: Not much
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No
Group you want to be in: Draco

It appears that while in the past you could count on me to be on the ball, and update my roster like clockwork this past month has not been my best work. A very belated welcome to the guild.

February has been a rather busy month for me in my personal life (settling into the job, girlfriend visit, etc) so while I am often available for periods of time on the xat, this is just a reminder to have people PM or pass the message along to me on Xat if for whatever reason I am slow to check back on the forums. I appreciate the help in juggling all this, and will try to get back to good form.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Over five years. .-. Kinda weird to think about. Also, hey guys. :) How's it rolling? I got two weeks of spring break so I wanted to say hi, college hasn't precisely killed me yet. :D (aka, I have nothing to do.) Kinda nostalgic lookin' at dis stuff nowadays. :')

BGP_

Over five years. .-. Kinda weird to think about. Also, hey guys. :) How's it rolling? I got two weeks of spring break so I wanted to say hi, college hasn't precisely killed me yet. :D (aka, I have nothing to do.) Kinda nostalgic lookin' at dis stuff nowadays. :')

Hirpo i wanna talk to you D:
Also i need to update stuff for masterclass participants, i didnt forget!

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Is anyone doing international challenge? Trying to work on a team for it.
I think I won't be able to play any competition before July. =/
I actually would if X/Y could be included, but I barely have time to finish my AS now (even less because Pokémon Shuffle <.<). And I don't feel like getting pokébank just for it.

Hiro <3
I'll try to catch you on xat some day (if you haven't forgotten me)!

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Eeeeeh I'll probs hang out on chat for some time tonight and tomorrow, maybe fri/sat and some time next week. :p Catch me there. And I ain't forgotten you tooth. :]

BGP_

Mega Metagross survived suspect testing. Wow, feels like forever since i've said "survived suspect testing." Probably cuz it has been.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Idk if people kicked me off the list or not, but I might be around some. I have a bit more time.

Also, Tooth, I can help transfer stuff if you want. Let me know

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Spring break coming up next week, so i'll have more time to come on. But yer, welcome to all zee new members~ ^^

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
(1 week later) Thanks rovert. x)

Can't wait for Easter break. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.