• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Someone should give me a vgc team I feel like playing vgc again :p

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I feel like just playing some Pokemon in general again.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
EASTER BREAK NEXT WEEK!

Stupid semester. x(

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Xat is broken for me, on the day of a direct too

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
lol
So my Easter break has only Friday, because I used the rest of the week to get my stuff in order...

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Reopened upon request

BGP_

Does anyone here have a vgc team on oras that i could play against if i ever got the time to make a team? Gotta actually have time but just in case :p

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Does anyone here have a vgc team on oras that i could play against if i ever got the time to make a team? Gotta actually have time but just in case :p

I have a few vgc teams I could try out

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I'm still alive (just really busy with school and life since my dad had an issue and needed to get surgery which means I'm stuck helping out around the house a lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.