• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy D

You're on thin ice
Guys... Can we just talk about how great we all are? I mean... Like... BGP is like... Well...
Cat.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I can't believe I spent 1 month away from SPP. '-'

My cousin got Omega Ruby for birthday, I hope that makes me feel like playing more Alpha Sapphire...

Damn PRW, why are you more addictive than Shuffle?

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Picked up Alpha Sapphire again today, forgot how much I love the music~ @^@ But yer, just finished EV training a shiny eevee and evolved it into sylveon~

BGP_

I have a final tonight and a final tomorrow. After that I am free to care again and bless people with my presence and mildly more activity.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Still around, just dealing with a lot of stuff lately :/

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Can't wait to get my master's degree (in July, hopefully)... ._.

Oh, my cousin got Omega Ruby for his birthday, so it may make me more willing to beat my Alpha Sapphire. <.<

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I'm probably going to start working full time in a few weeks so that might be interesting. Til then I'm fairly free if needed :p
I need to find a job pretty badly. It sucks because it doesn't seem like many people near me are hiring right now (SAD)

Can't wait to get my master's degree (in July, hopefully)... ._.

Oh, my cousin got Omega Ruby for his birthday, so it may make me more willing to beat my Alpha Sapphire. <.<
go go go (and when you beat it, you can actually do ORAS OU stuff on wifi (WARY) )

BGP_

Going to be busy this weekend, but I'll have a lax week next week since going home for sister's graduation. If you need stuff updated or anything else let me know.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
Hiya everyone~ ^^ Just wanted to check in and see how everyone else is doing. Probably late, but anyone excited for the new PMD game? :D

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
I'm aliveeeeeeeeee. Kinda. I'll try to poke around more often since it's summer n' all but who knows? I'll probs continue to be flakey as all heck. <3 you guys though. Also, anyone with MH4U should hit me up 'cause yar.

No one knows til now really, but changed jobs at works so hours are even later than normal. I get off at 7am, so I should be on more in the evening til about 10pm.

And actually going to have get the new PMD after skipping the last one :]

Status
Not open for further replies.