• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Really hyped for the PMD game, its the best spin off series, imo

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I need to finish writing my dissertation this month. Then fix it and deposit it in July. Busy as sh**.
I even stopped checking FB.
Can't wait for August. u_u

ger9119

Username: Ger9119
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PO/PS
Battling Experience: A lot
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I know most of the people here, so why not.
Group you want to be in: Hydro

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Hi
So shuffle is coming to mobile. That's exciting i guess?

It's not all that exiting honestly lol

And honestly, what's with all these companies expanding things to get as much money as possible but also spreading their companies thinner? First Nintendo is making games for non-Nintendo devices and now Apple is giving Android Apple technology with Apple Music. Like seriously people, if you're doing well with one strategy, keep with it. Don't give people who can potentially put you out of business access to your stuff (and I know there's contracts and copyrights and stuff, but still)

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
June ended, but I haven't finished my dissertation yet. =[
But I'm nearly done with the 2 most difficult chapters. I might write another one this week.

So much to write. u_u

Eaglehawk

Banned
Username: Eaglehawk
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Eaglehawk or some corruption of a pastry. You can usually find me in the following PS! rooms: UnderUsed, RarelyUsed, NeverUsed, Ubers, Scholastic
Battling Experience: Playing the meta since DPPt
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I just know people in this clan
Group you want to be in: Any will do.

Also, if you have spots on your war team, I would like to try out for it. I play any Gen VI tier competently. Familiarity in this order: UnderUsed, NeverUsed, Ubers, RarelyUsed, OverUsed

BGP_

Username: Eaglehawk
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Eaglehawk or some corruption of a pastry. You can usually find me in the following PS! rooms: UnderUsed, RarelyUsed, NeverUsed, Ubers, Scholastic
Battling Experience: Playing the meta since DPPt
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I just know people in this clan
Group you want to be in: Any will do.

Also, if you have spots on your war team, I would like to try out for it. I play any Gen VI tier competently. Familiarity in this order: UnderUsed, NeverUsed, Ubers, RarelyUsed, OverUsed

Welcome to the guild! And you can def try for war team :p

Eaglehawk

Banned
also, fun thing. Watching a 600+ turn match on PS!

4v9uHtu.png

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
lol, how in the world did that happen?

It was stall vs. semi-stall. They spent most of the game switching mons in and out and phasing. It got to the point where trying to open the battle would crash some people's browsers.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Been trying to get back into VGC recently but I don't feel like beating OR/AS again

Status
Not open for further replies.