• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Is there any chance we could use at least one of the mascots to have a little fun with it :p?
In other words, can we use dragonite?

I could use a Dragonite team.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Username: the3rd H0kage
PS, WiFi, or both: both I'll post FC later when I'm not at work
Battling Experience: I've done the compeititve thing for a few years on and off
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? I know some of the guild members
Group you want to be in: water

And MSX

Welcome to the guild!

Eaglehawk

Banned
Can we honestly get a tour going or a war? I'd really like to see something happen.

BGP_

Can we honestly get a tour going or a war? I'd really like to see something happen.
I would love to do both honestly, buuuuuut....
Both aren't going to happen, tours die out and no one to war.
pretty much this.
I'm trying to work on some stuff with people, but with state of comp right now it's been pretty difficult. I want to do both as much as the next person, believe me xD I'll try to keep things up to date though as things happen. I'll try to get a CCAT going ASAP. Probably going to look into figuring out how to run it tomorrow since i have a day off.

Eaglehawk

Banned
sorry im gonna head out of this clan. it's been real.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I hope it goes well :)

Thanks!

So I finished the first version of my complete dissertation. I suppose I have a bit more free time while I wait for the corrections from my prof. <.<

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I would love to do both honestly, buuuuuut....

pretty much this.
I'm trying to work on some stuff with people, but with state of comp right now it's been pretty difficult. I want to do both as much as the next person, believe me xD I'll try to keep things up to date though as things happen. I'll try to get a CCAT going ASAP. Probably going to look into figuring out how to run it tomorrow since i have a day off.
Yeah we should get in touch with some people in the comp forum(maybe a mod?) and start something up.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I'm still around. I've just been kinda busy

Also, since I now have a halfway decent computer, I should hopefully be a little more active (it might just be at a time when there isn't anyone around, but oh well)

Last edited:

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Hi friends.
Been busy lately and school starts soon sooooo yeah, we'll see how that goes.

This applies to me too (and I have a vacation coming up - I'm not sure when because my family doesn't make decisions until the last second)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Activity post, been busy with work and moving into the dorms for school. So yeah

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Friday my prof finally gave me some corrections for my dissertation. Hopefully, it will be fully corrected still in this week.

Also, I got 2 badges on AS yesterday. :b

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hi friends.
Been busy lately and school starts soon sooooo yeah, we'll see how that goes.

Yeah school started for me too so I won't be on as much

MaximusGamez

Fairy Fighter
Username: MaximusGamez
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: IDK what that means but I play online a lot
Battling Experience: LOTS of tournaments online and IRL
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No reccomend
Group you want to be in: Hydro Group

Status
Not open for further replies.