• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So I've been busy working and my computer apparently like crashes every time there's an update (at least until it installs properly, so I won't be as active as I originally thought). Classes also start back up for me on Monday, so college is a thing again :/

BGP_

Username: MaximusGamez
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: IDK what that means but I play online a lot
Battling Experience: LOTS of tournaments online and IRL
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No reccomend
Group you want to be in: Hydro Group
Sorry i'm getting back to you late on this, been busy. Welcome to the guild! I'll add you when i get a chance to update things

El-Epic-Rolo

Nommosaurus Rex
Hey guys,
been years since I posted here, just came round for a nostalgia trip, figured it might be worth getting into the Pokemanz again.
What've I missed? :p

LindanPearl

Blue Dragon Knight
Username: LindanPearl
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Play online as much as i can
Battling Experience: A couple of IRL tournaments and regular ranked and friendly matches online
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: No one

BGP_

Hey guys,
been years since I posted here, just came round for a nostalgia trip, figured it might be worth getting into the Pokemanz again.
What've I missed? :p
Wow been awhile since I've seen you :p when was the last time xD
Username: LindanPearl
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Play online as much as i can
Battling Experience: A couple of IRL tournaments and regular ranked and friendly matches online
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: No one
Welcome to the guild! I'll add you when I get a sec to update things this week.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Friday my prof finally gave me some corrections for my dissertation. Hopefully, it will be fully corrected still in this week.

Also, I got 2 badges on AS yesterday. :b

OMG, so much delay.
But FINALLY, yesterday I delivered my dissertation! One step closer to be a master (of science)!
Which means I might get more time to come back to pokémon. I even updated some teams on PS (RIP baton pass Venomoth ;_;).

@new members: welcome~

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Did anyone buy Mario Maker? How do you like it?

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Activity post, school and stuff keeping me busy. Been playing quite a bit of Destiny on ps4.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So my fish died :(

Activity post though since school and work have been awful.

Also, group lab reports. They are awful and nothing more needs to be said

BGP_

Hi friends. I'm kinda in dire need of doing well on a calc test in 3 weeks so yeah don't expect tooooo much activity from me for now. After that I'll have an easy schedule though :p

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
It's taking so long for my master's presentation. ;_;

No new games for me this year. =/

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Wow this place is still up and running! Hi everyone! o/

Do you guys still go on that old chat thing??

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Activity post, still alive, busy with school.

Status
Not open for further replies.