• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.
leaving, if im going to be someone who pops in from time to time I may aswell be where the people are from my old guilds/clans

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Yay, I get to be nerdy at work and get a Hoopa at the same time (WARY)

Also, when was the last time McDonald's gave out an event? It feels like it hasn't happened since I started playing :/

BGP_

Yay, I get to be nerdy at work and get a Hoopa at the same time (WARY)

Also, when was the last time McDonald's gave out an event? It feels like it hasn't happened since I started playing :/

It hasn't happened in awhile as far as I remember. Won't be getting it cuz ugh McDonald's? lol

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
So is xat nuked for anyone else? I can't get on.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
So, when do you guys think the next game will come out? I'm thinking next fall.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
So, when do you guys think the next game will come out? I'm thinking next fall.

I would probably agree. I think the announcement is going to be coming fairly soon (probably right after the holidays to not hurt ORAS sales that might be happening)

Also, McDonald's is doing a like full-blown Pokémon thing. They're doing toys and giving out Hoopa for (what I'm assuming) is the whole event runtime

BGP_

So xat is having problems, to the point that I've been guested and the chat options has crashed and thus i can't even get in to get my owners back. Looking at setting up a discord channel in the meantime

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I would seriously consider migrating over to discordapp rather than using xat, which is an ancient, clunky chat service that is not up to the standards expected of websites in this day an age. Mobile sucks and is unusable, the chat regularly glitches out and shows old logs, there is no linkvalidater that is meant to prevent phising but ends up blocking the majority of web links and youtube playback is much better. Sure it lacks some smileys and backgrounds (for now atleast) but lets be honest not many people used the ones there anyways and the really good ones you get charged actual money to use. Backgrounds are also a pain to make and keep uploading.

Discordapp functions much better as a gaming chatroom (and even supports voice chat) than xat will ever and actually works well on mobile devices. It's time we left all these old, buggy flash services behind.

Last edited:

BGP_

So I'm going to be using discord for the time being. Discord is sorta like skype but can be done entirely online or through a mobile/desktop app. Sign up and you should be good to go. I have a link directly to our channel in my sig. It's setup similar to xat, so someone will need to properly member you first before you can do anything.
Edit: We're having problems where people don't show up on the list when not membered. Send me a direct message on there or let me know by some other means while I try to figure it out lol. I added chaos, zek and shadow so far that weren't showing up.

Last edited:

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Sorry everyone for the extended absence. Work's been a killer. I'm going to be more active on the (new) chat, which already seems nicer than what we had before. Just bear with since even though I got promoted up, I am still working evenings EST so its going to be a pain to be around during the most active times.

So? What are we all playing now? (I'm still out of budget for a PC or new console so I've been horribly out of the loop.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
After so much inactivity here, FINALLY I finish everything related to my master's degree!
I presented my work 3 weeks ago. Then I had to edit my dissertation with the corrections from the judge profs and I sent the final dissertation yesterday!

Now hopefully I'll be more active again and play my Alpha Sapphire.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Now I have at least 1 team in each main format on PS (except LC and Battle Spot). :D

BGP_

Merry Christmas everyone :) playing xeno x when I get hard drive problem sorted out lol

Edit: happy new year, and happy 6th birthday drac :D

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
VGC2016 rules are so jank. Can't wait for all the Primal Kyogre.

BGP_

Anyone getting any of the anniversary stuff? I would've liked the regular new 3ds but...you know... nintendo of america held out a bit long lol

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I don't even know if I'll get Super Mystery Dungeon. =/

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Bayonetta is pretty fun to play as. I went over to a friends house and she's insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.