• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

So pokken comes out soon. Can we become competitive pokken???

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I should get a Wii-U.
Maybe in July. <.<

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I don't know if I'm still in the guild at this point, if I am then sweet I'll try to be more active, if not I'd like to reapply or whatever.

BGP_

I don't know if I'm still in the guild at this point, if I am then sweet I'll try to be more active, if not I'd like to reapply or whatever.

Yeah you are, I was going to go through the sheet again soon to organize some things though so at least I'm sure now :p

Also, yes Pokken has online. Performance is better than the local multiplayer actually. Unless you have 2 wii u's to play LAN pokken lol

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hey guys what's poppin it's been awhile since I posted. If anybody wants to play some OU or Pokken hit me up on that sweet #Dracaena discord.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Activity post, a friend got Pokken and I've played it a bit. I kept trying to play it like Smash. But anyway, I got a 3ds. I'm gonna put the FC in my sig.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Stupid doctoral degree, making me do so many things at once. -_-

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Act post, school and stuff is picking up but will be done in like 2 weeks.

BGP_

How did that game end up? It kind of fell of the radar for me, and no one I know in my outside life has played it.

It's pretty good, no idea how it's doing competitively. I kinda stopped playing but that's mostly due to me being awfully busy and liking smash/street fighter more lol. Some people at school play it religiously though and have tournaments all the time.

AzrealThe2nd

Unwelcome Prodigy
1 post every 5 days or so? Is the clan system on serebii dead? is the forum also dead? i came back expecting new faces. So much has changed while i was completing my career...jeez

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
You guys think we can have a guild war? It feels like we haven't had one in months, or years rather.

Status
Not open for further replies.