• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Hey guys, I am an active member of this guild
Let's have a guild war. Let's bring back the 11 win streak I made happen because I was the best leader in drac history

Last edited:

BGP_

You guys think we can have a guild war? It feels like we haven't had one in months, or years rather.

Hey guys, I am an active member of this guild
Let's have a guild war. Let's bring back the 11 win streak I made happen because I was the best leader in drac history

I will consider it if we can find a way to make a war lineup, but I think most people are chilling out til sun and moon lol. That being said I don't mind I'll make the arrangements if there's somehow a proper amount of people

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
Am I actually in this guild?
I don't think I'm on any of the lists. Did I break serebii rules posting here?!

Username: SamuraiDragon1 (SMA)
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PO/PS for now.
Battling Experience: Since gen four but I dropped off after 5
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: Nope I just use to live here
Group you want to be in: Toxic would be good if possible. If not Draco.

BGP_

Username: SamuraiDragon1 (SMA)
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PO/PS for now.
Battling Experience: Since gen four but I dropped off after 5
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: Nope I just use to live here
Group you want to be in: Toxic would be good if possible. If not Draco.

Ayyy welcome back. And you're fine lucs lol. I'll try to take care of the formalities sometime this week.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Act. post, been playing that Overwatch and some OmegaRuby.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah the overwatch bug has bit a bunch of us lol. I'm updating the OP with lucs and sma as we speak tho

I have it on pc and Xbox. I'm down to play if anyone wants too.

Gig

Lost and found
Username: Gig
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: PO
Battling Experience: It's been a while
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? Nope
Group you want to be in: Toxic

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Act post, busy working and stuff. Got Pokemon Go though, have like 30 pokes. Also got a ps4.

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Hey, just popping in after around 4-5 months of inactivity to say that I'm formally dropping out, Not really online anymore, but yeah. It was nice being here. Not as great as Legacy was but still. Thanks guys. Bye!

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Pokemon GO is taking over my life

BGP_

I've replaced bgp

Ye okay

So there is supposedly a change coming that I have been wanting. When that happens I will bother to update things and do fun tournaments again, cuz god knows we haven't had a metronome tour in too long. Also pokemon go is my new addiction

When I do get around to updating things, I will likely try to do it all at once, and there will likely be some pretty noticeable differences. I'm not sure how I want to approach it yet but organization will be a must lol

Also remember, you now need to post on the non membered discord channel for a mod to member you, or pm one of them. Otherwise it will be hard to notice you. There are several different channels, and the main social channel is not open for guests to see. Unfortunately I can't clear the non membered channel so it has some old stuff in it, but some people cannot read its message history. If you have ideas for the discord server let me know. I can create channels, roles with different permissions to every channel, and some other nutty stuff. Thank goodness for discord

One of the ideas I had was to create a private war channel so other guild members, war team, and leaders can discuss without nonsense (not that this will happen until atleast SuMo LOL). I was also thinking of a tournament channel to keep that stuff organized. We'll see though. Obviously I can't go too ham or there would be no point having a thread here

Last edited:

Migoo

Kung Fu Fighting
Username:Migooly
PO/PS, Wifi, or both:neither atm
Battling Experience:I was OP in Black/White
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who?: Myself
Group you want to be in:Hydro obvi

Status
Not open for further replies.