• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
welcome to my group

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Hey guys, glad to know I'm still in the guild~ (And still tier 2, yay!)

*waits patiently for Pokémon Go to arrive in Brazil*

BGP_

Hey guys, glad to know I'm still in the guild~ (And still tier 2, yay!)

*waits patiently for Pokémon Go to arrive in Brazil*
You are! And that will pay off eventually for you soon, as I am working on some things behind the scenes.... cryptic teasing
As you may have noticed on discord, I'll be posting polls regarding some guild stuff. If I'm going to work on stuff/finish it, I want to do it the right way and make sure as many people are onboard as possible. My first poll probably won't be taken into consideration due to some unexpected changes, but there are plenty of things I will need help and input with going forward!

Edit: Also, I know this is a funny proposition, but if you would be interested in being on the war team let me know. My pitch here is if you tell me what tiers you'd be willing to play, I can always keep a multi tier war in consideration if a guild wants a war that bad. I know some people prefer VGC, UU, etc around here as opposed to OU so yeah. I'll keep a list of it on the spreadsheet for future reference.

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
New sumo news is crazy, already thinking of sets.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
It's been about a month since I posted, so act post. Sun and Moon look hype.

BGP_

It's been about a year since I posted, so act post. Sun and Moon look hype.

Yeah I'm getting interested finally. We'll see though.

Edit: As I was saying, guild tournaments are closing soon (see announcement at top of page). So I suppose I should try to finish some of this rank stuff lol

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Last edited:

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Been a bit so act post. Been playing ranbats with some friends recently.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!

BGP_

I'm still trying to work on the new system. I'm really hoping we'll have it done by sumo release, but I've been sick lately and drowning in school work so we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.