• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Merry Christmas, folks!

I finally have been playing my AS, just got my 7th badge. =]

Also, my cousin got Moon from his dad. I need to get Sun ASAP, but not before finishing AS. .-.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Act post, been a bit. Busy with work, and been playing on the Elysium server for Vanilla World of Warcraft.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Happy late Christmas and merry new year. Hope that we have a good year and that the rumor about Pokemon stars is true.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Switch hype, been busy with school and work. Been playtesting Pokemon TCG with some friends that play it on a more competitive level.

Got KH 2.8 started a few days ago, it's made me remember how much I like 1/2/BBS more than DDD :[

Also need to start Fire Emblem Heroes eventually, been looking forward to that game since the announcement. It's going to be hard managing two mobile phone games (other being Grand Chase M).

Who's group am I anyways? lmao, since Purp has my post now.

BGP_

Got KH 2.8 started a few days ago, it's made me remember how much I like 1/2/BBS more than DDD :[

Also need to start Fire Emblem Heroes eventually, been looking forward to that game since the announcement. It's going to be hard managing two mobile phone games (other being Grand Chase M).

Who's group am I anyways? lmao, since Purp has my post now.

I'm working on it I swear lmao, college is a piece of ****. You'll be in purp's I believe based on my updated spreadsheet (which is pretty much done just waiting on posts).

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
I purchased Pokémon Sun yesterday (finally)!

Played the demo today, might start the actual game Saturday. .-.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Gotta play some Sun in this Carnival holiday~

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Username: The Original Wizard (just call me Wizard)
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Showdown: TheOriginalWizard, 3DS FC: 0834-3334-8468
Battling Experience: I have played VGC proffessionally for 5 years, I ranked number 2 in my region getting into the internationals, i was able to enter the world championship but could not afford to go, i aim to finally go there.
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No nobody recommended me.
Group you want to be in: Plant.

Thought i'd add a little extra bit here about myself:

While i am very competitive i didn't join to fight, actually because i am in university i joined hoping to be able to relax, take part in community events and maybe help out with the guild in terms of art as i am studying animation and currently am working for a pokemon league designing badges. I am also an official pokemon professor and host my own leagues in real life. I am very aproachable so please feel free to message me about anything! Because of my university i may be randomly away for a couple weeks but i'll always return.

BGP_

Username: The Original Wizard (just call me Wizard)
PO/PS, Wifi, or both: Showdown: TheOriginalWizard, 3DS FC: 0834-3334-8468
Battling Experience: I have played VGC proffessionally for 5 years, I ranked number 2 in my region getting into the internationals, i was able to enter the world championship but could not afford to go, i aim to finally go there.
Did anyone recommend you? If so, who? No nobody recommended me.
Group you want to be in: Plant.

Thought i'd add a little extra bit here about myself:

While i am very competitive i didn't join to fight, actually because i am in university i joined hoping to be able to relax, take part in community events and maybe help out with the guild in terms of art as i am studying animation and currently am working for a pokemon league designing badges. I am also an official pokemon professor and host my own leagues in real life. I am very aproachable so please feel free to message me about anything! Because of my university i may be randomly away for a couple weeks but i'll always return.

Welcome to drac! Out of curiosity, what region are you a professor in? One of our members does VGC stuff as well, so I'm curious for their sake :p
I'll add you when i get the new spreadsheet up and running!

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Welcome to drac! Out of curiosity, what region are you a professor in? One of our members does VGC stuff as well, so I'm curious for their sake :p
I'll add you when i get the new spreadsheet up and running!

Thanks! I am a professor in Kent, South east england.
I look forward to meeting my new guildmates!

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Act post, same old, school, and work. A friend of mine got a Switch and BOTW, I've played it for a few hours, haven't even scratched the surface of what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.