• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!

BGP_

Hey guys I'm closing the guild.
Wait we already did that one before.....ummmm....
Guys Pokemon is my favorite game ever.
Okay I give up happy april foolishness

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Starting to get back into ou again on PS. It's fun but also annoying half the time.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Any switch games people are looking forward to?

I also wonder if we'll hear anything about a new pokemon this month.

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
So my Japanese classes finally started + now I'm responsible for my school's volleyball team so I've been pretty busy, lol

Hopefully i get back to competitive in July.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I'm mad hype for ultra sun and ultra moon! Hope it fixes the problems of sumo and makes the competitive better. Maybe more people will start playing again! :p

BGP_

So there's gonna be a guild tournament in the tours section. If any of you would like to be on our team of 5 let me know! I'll help give you teams, don't even care how we do as long as we're helping the comp section :p

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Aww, the tier banners are broken. =[

(I'm in for the guild tour!)

BGP_

Aww, the tier banners are broken. =[

(I'm in for the guild tour!)

Good catch, they were fine the other day. Gonna have to move them all sometime this week :/
Also I didn't sign us up as our own team since we didn't have a full lineup, but you guys can still join as mercs here. I might play if they need me.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
So I finally rapped up Sun and I don't know how to feel about the whole thing. Just something really off about it.

The low USUM news coverage really is baffling as well.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
yoooo so it's been a hot minute (more like 4 years) since the last time I was here. How y'all doin'?

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
So, let me ask a question. Why is Pokemon dead?

Tattooed Tooth

So many flags!
Status
Not open for further replies.