• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Draconia School of Mythology: *Starts*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
“Welcome new students, to the Draconian school of mythology! My name is Charleston Rodriguez, but Mr Rodriguez will do perfectly and this is my wife, Raquel Rodriguez.” The handsome man took a young woman’s hand and they both took a bow towards they’re young audience. “As you may or may not have noticed, I am your headmaster and this beautiful young maiden is your Headmistress. We would like to take this time to introduce you to the members of staff that you will grow accustom to spending time with over the next few years as well as sort you into one of four houses in which you will be spending your entire time in.” He turned his back on the students in order to introduce them to the mass of strange people sitting behind a grand oak desk.

The mass of staff ranged from the family of Dragon carer’s that they had met earlier upon arriving. The joyful family had been the ones to lead them to the castle from the Dragon’s they had ridden on to arrive at the grounds. To the most frightening looking caretaker the world had ever seen. It was after the headmaster introduced the staff that he turned back to the students and waved a grand hand in the direction of each of the tables where the rest of the schools students sat. Flag’s hung above each of the tables.

The right most table had a silver and pink flag hanging above they’re heads with a pure white dragon gracing its features. “That my children is the table for the members of Coca: Home to the hardworking and kind, these Dracnonian’s know the true meaning of friendship and kindness, but can be rather naïve. This house is the house of Coca, lead by our very own Mr Thomas Cooper.”

Mrs Rodriguez the headmistress was the one to announce the next table; it seemed they were moving from the right to the left. This table had a red and orange flag with a blood red dragon posing proudly. “And this is the table of the brave and courageous, they would do anything for those they deem friends and would most certainly do anything to gain what they want in life. This house is the house of Fafnir, lead by Mr Oliver Tolkien.”

The next had a green and black flag with a picture of a dark green dragon fiercely roaring. The headmaster announced “This is the hous of the power hungry and cunning, members of this house would do anything to have control or be noticed. This house is the house of Orochi, lead by Mrs Annette Hurfford.”

And the last was announced by the female Rodriguez. A Purple and Blue flag hung above, designed with a wise Navy Dragon. “And lastly the house of the smart and Patient, members of this house are smart and wise, but can also be very smug and cocky. This house is that of Nidhogg, lead by Miss Adel Norman.”

There was some talk amongst the new students, but they soon quietened down when the head’s looked as if they were ready to speak again. “Now without further a due, it’s time for you to be sorted into your new houses. As I call your name, you will approach the front and you will then know which house you are in. Now we will begin:” The frightening caretaker handed a scroll to the headmaster before stepping back, glaring at the news students. Mr Rodriguez rolled his eyes and called out the first name.

“Keahi Redwood”

Tino Groaned, she hated her last name. She would have thought the people who knew more about her than herself would have at least called her by the names she prefered. But she soon got over the iritation upon the fact that theey had not gone by the alphabet and had called her first to be sorted. Her ears percked up and she sprang to her feet, stumbling and then making her way hastilly up the steps to where the two heads stood. She grinned her sheepish grin and started to jump slightly in place, escited to know where she would be sorted.

The headmaster placed a hand on her shoulder, stopping her bouncing. She turned bright red, but continued to grin. He gave her a light smile and turned her from facing the teachers to facing the crowed who's eyes were now glued on the fiery young wolf-girl. She gulped and her ears flattened against her head. The head lowered himself to her petit height and whispered in her ear. "Take a gander at the flags, Tino".

So they did know her name! She was about to turn her head back around to give him a mouthful when something rather unexpected happened. There was a brilliant flash of red and her head quickly span back around to look at the flags. Her eyes grew wide at what happened next.

The flag of Fenrir was glowing blood red and before she knew it, she saw the shape of the red dragon moving and trying its hardest to escape from its material prison. Before she knew it the dragon was ripping its way through the material and taking on a bigger shape. Tino was about to take a step back before she felt the comforting hand of the headmaster on her shoulder yet again. Her head shot back and her emerald eyes wobbled with fright until she saw the smile on his face.

She gained a boost of confidence and made to turn her head around, only to jump on the spot at seeing the great big head of the blood red dragon sniffing at her face. It took a few moments before the dragon finally lifted its head and gave a thunderous roar. The dragon glowed red again before erupting into a burst of red stardust which fell and covered Tino before falling to the floor. The table of Fenrir began to clap and roar out chants which Tino assumed to be they’re theme tune or something. She grinned and made towards the Table of Fenrir, taking a seat next to a red head male who clapped her firmly on the back. She was bombarded by the entire table in welcome.

The only word she had to mutter was “Awesome…”

OOC-

I know its major Harry Potter at the moment, but it will change really soon, I swear. I just wanted to get the sorting out of the way as soon as possible so we can get into the plot. Anyways, so it’s up to you whether you want to describe your ride to the grounds. You were at home when a dragon arrived at your door, baring a message for you and your Dragon partner. You are to get upon the dragon who will take you and your partner to the castle grounds where you are met by the Dragon carers who take the dragon who gave you a lift and point you in the direction you are to go. You find yourself in the great hall and getting sorted into your houses like my character was. Just have your name called and get yourself sorted and sit at your table for the first post.

People who have not posted they're sign-up's, please do so soon.

The RPG will become more free-roam when we get things started, Promise.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
On the far end of the grand table, a silver-haired elf was lost in her own little world as the Headmaster proceeded in calling out names. Fastened in her tan, petite hand was a circular mirror, and in the other, a red lipstick capsule. She carefully smeared the makeup on her luscious lips as the sound of random names rang in her head. After retrieving a comb from her pocket and fixing the bangs that nearly shielded her eyes, she playfully blew a kiss at the gorgeous face in the mirror, and at least half the males around her let out an unmanly squeal, no matter the race. Chloe smiled and flirtatiously stroked her long hair.

“Oh give it a rest!” insisted a female voice from her lap. A tan lizard looked up at the elf’s azure eyes and let out a disturbing grunt. To those seated around her, it sounded as if the young girl had a bit of gas.

“Okay, okay, just don’t do that again!” Chloe quickly replied.

With nothing else to do, the proud elf finally turned her head to the podium, just in time to see an odd young man step down and walk toward the Orochis. Chloe shuddered at the site of his disfigured body and clasped her hand around Gaia, her dragon, tightly. The reptile freed itself from the sweaty prison and climbed a top Chloe’s shoulder. Many surrounding students jumped back at the dragon’s sudden appearance.

“Clytemnestra Althea!” shouted a voice back at the podium. It took the elf a few seconds to recognize that they were calling her up. She was so used to people simply calling her Chloe. Taking her sweet time, Chloe cautiously got out of her seat, revealing her pure white sneakers. Her extremely short, plaid skirt made her look like a school girl, while her tightly fit, short-sleeved, white shirt reminded all the boys that she was well on her way to maturity. The pointed ears projecting from the sides of her head made it obvious to everyone what her race was. Upon approaching the podium, Chloe quickly checked her mirror again to see if she still looked good.

“Ahem... are you finished Ms. Althea?” grumbled the Headmaster. There was a discrete change in his tone as he grew angry with the disrespectful teen. Whispers filled the room, many of which stating Chloe was a shoe-in for the Orochi house. However, to everyone’s surprise, a collection of violet and blue particles disrupted her vision. A wise-looking, navy blue dragon appeared before her and examined the fragile creature before him. With a slow nod, the dragon slowly faded away and a thunderous applause from the Nighogg table followed.

“Smart AND beautiful? These chumps can’t compete!” Chloe thought confidently to herself.

The elf hurried over to an empty seat surrounded by boys but Gaia predicted her intentions and urged her to sit elsewhere. Finally, Chloe took her seat at a rather secluded part of the table and watched to see who had the guts to sit next to her.

“All these boys are shy! They must not be used to seeing someone as good-looking as me sit at the Nighogg table."

Last edited:

Hexagram

Sic Transit Mundus
“Welcome new students, to the Draconian school of mythology! My name is Charleston Rodriguez, but Mr Rodriguez will do perfectly and this is my wife, Raquel Rodriguez.” The handsome man took a young woman’s hand and they both took a bow towards they’re young audience. “As you may or may not have noticed, I am your headmaster and this beautiful young maiden is your Headmistress. We would like to take this time to introduce you to the members of staff that you will grow accustom to spending time with over the next few years as well as sort you into one of four houses in which you will be spending your entire time in.” He turned his back on the students in order to introduce them to the mass of strange people sitting behind a grand oak desk.

The mass of staff ranged from the family of Dragon carer’s that they had met earlier upon arriving. The joyful family had been the ones to lead them to the castle from the Dragon’s they had ridden on to arrive at the grounds. To the most frightening looking caretaker the world had ever seen. It was after the headmaster introduced the staff that he turned back to the students and waved a grand hand in the direction of each of the tables where the rest of the schools students sat. Flag’s hung above each of the tables.

The right most table had a silver and pink flag hanging above they’re heads with a pure white dragon gracing its features. “That my children is the table for the members of Coca: Home to the hardworking and kind, these Dracnonian’s know the true meaning of friendship and kindness, but can be rather naïve. This house is the house of Coca, lead by our very own Mr Thomas Cooper.”

Mrs Rodriguez the headmistress was the one to announce the next table; it seemed they were moving from the right to the left. This table had a red and orange flag with a blood red dragon posing proudly. “And this is the table of the brave and courageous, they would do anything for those they deem friends and would most certainly do anything to gain what they want in life. This house is the house of Fafnir, lead by Mr Oliver Tolkien.”

The next had a green and black flag with a picture of a dark green dragon fiercely roaring. The headmaster announced “This is the hous of the power hungry and cunning, members of this house would do anything to have control or be noticed. This house is the house of Orochi, lead by Mrs Annette Hurfford.”

And the last was announced by the female Rodriguez. A Purple and Blue flag hung above, designed with a wise Navy Dragon. “And lastly the house of the smart and Patient, members of this house are smart and wise, but can also be very smug and cocky. This house is that of Nidhogg, lead by Miss Adel Norman.”

There was some talk amongst the new students, but they soon quietened down when the head’s looked as if they were ready to speak again. “Now without further a due, it’s time for you to be sorted into your new houses. As I call your name, you will approach the front and you will then know which house you are in. Now we will begin:” The frightening caretaker handed a scroll to the headmaster before stepping back, glaring at the news students. Mr Rodriguez rolled his eyes and called out the first name.

After the first six names were called, Dante was called to the podium.
"Dante Xavius." the young woman said. Dante walked up, his third eye closed completely- Baphomet hid in there, in a portal of the third eye.
"Hmm... a Chaos Elf? We haven't had one in years. Open your third eye- that must be where your dragon is hiding, I assume" said the man. Dante's black face, relaxed and calm, suddenly flexed as the third eye opened. Baphomet flew out, and grew to his "normal" size.
"Look at the flags- we shall see what house you go into. The last one of your species to attend was... Coca. I think thats right- at least, that is what the records say." said the man, somewhat sheepishly. Before Dante materialized a black and green dragon- with a malevolent look in his eye. The dragon roared, breathed a bit of black fire, and un-materialized. Baphomet dissapeared, and Dante sat down at the far end of his table, facing a silver-haired elf at the Nidhogg table. Dante thought one thing.
"Hmm... a high elf? The last remnants of the supreme elves who began my race. However, they no longer have the third eye. Whatever. Might as well sit back and relax- this shall take quite a long time." Dante thought curiously. He laid back in his seat, and gazed at the ceiling- letting his restless mind drift into imaginative oblivion.

Last edited:

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
The great hall of the castle was, Avia had to admit, impressive, with the four long wooden tables framed by the four huge hanging flags. She was used to intimidating, cold buildings and rooms, but this one seemed to have an unusual warmth to it, a calming influence. The other new students were looking around in wonder, but the girl resisted the urge to let her mouth hang open stupidly. How unrefined could you get?

After a short welcoming speech, the man standing at the front began to call out names, and the owners left the huddled group of newbies to stand at the front. As Avia watched the various dragons emerging from the flags hanging around the room, she examined the houses and wondered which one she would be sorted into. She didn't really care, to be honest, as long as she was here, at the school, after weeks of begging and dropping subtle hints to her fiercly proud parents about the advantages of gaining external knowledge.

The girl was snapped out of her musings when her name rang through the hall.

"Avia Sabilius Varn-Moneta!"

The daemon visibly winced at the awkward pronounciation of her name. 'I'll have to speak to the headmaster about that....' she thought. 'I could have sworn I only wrote down Sabil on the forms...mother must have changed them.'

Sighing, the girl ran her fingers through her impossibly thick black hair and headed up to the front where the headmaster and his wife awaited her arrival.

'Avia' the man said warmly, clapping a hand on her shoulder. The girl was immediately on guard. The headmaster hadn't spoken to any other students. 'It's good to have another Daemon at Draconia. I hope you enjoy your time here.'

Avia tilted her head to look at his smiling face. Her black and brown eyes narrowed slightly, but she forced a smile to her face, striving to keep her teeth hidden.

'I thank you for you gracious welcome, headmaster.' she replied polietly, turning around to face the rest of the student population, as the other new arrivals had done. She examined the hall, but kept her head facing forward, toward the hanging pennants.

Suddenly, the dark green dragon emblazoned across the green and black flag exploded out of its material prison and flew across the hall, teeth glittering and a roar exploding out of its wide open mouth. He charged right at Avia, aiming as if to bite her head off. Quite a few students (and staff members) released cries of shock.

At the last second, the dragon stopped its charge, teeth inches from Avia's face. She didn't move, but coolly returned its piercing stare.

Nice try.

The dragon glared at her for a few more seconds, before raising it's head and roaring, shattering into green crystals. The Orochi table cheered, as Avia slowly made her way down the steps and took a seat near the end.

'Hey, are those real?' asked a crow anthro seated beside her, pointing at her curled brown horns.

Avia gave him a patronizing stare. 'No, I wear them as hair ornaments.'

The daemon rested her head on one hand, staring up at the roof.

Idiots.

-;157;

Elementman-Novapoke

Thud.

The great brown lizard landed and the dirt track; finally, after a four hour journey Meer was safely on the ground again, there was a gentle crushing noise at his feet as he demounted the dragon’s back. Its intelligent amber eyes gleamed at him Meer nodded at it silently, showing his appreciation and Kam let out a small roar, also showing his thanks. Meer reached up to the beast’s shoulder and patted it; the beast blew out from its nose and averted its gaze to four figures in the distance, who were clambering out of a decent sized hut. The dragon trotted towards these figures, two of which removed the saddle it was wearing, and walked away from where Meer was standing. The two remaining figures jogged at an average pace towards Meer and Kam. One was male; the other female. They both had flaming red hair – although the boys could’ve been mistaken for brown – freckles, and spoke with a faint Scottish accent.

“Hullo there,” The boy started, “we’re the Turner siblings. I’m Timmy, and this is my younger sister, Kimmy,” with a look at his sister’s infuriated face the boy added, “Kimberly, I mean.”

“Hi,” Meer started plainly, “I, uh, well.” He held out the letter that was originally attached to a string around the dragon’s neck. The girl who was called Kimberly giggled.

“Newbie, eh?” She asked inquisitively, “Don’t worry, just take a left, then the second left, and then finally a right.” She finished, pointing at a clearing between several trees. She winked at Meer and turned around, dragging her brother behind her.
“So, left, second left and right, got it.” Meer muttered to himself when Turner siblings had became vague, shadowy figures in the distance. He turned around and looked at the clearing. “C’mon Kam, let’s go.” Meer said to his only true friend, his dragon, Kam. At the end of his sentence, Kam jumped up onto his right shoulder, and gently nibbled at his right ear. Meer walked towards the clearing casually, still clutching the letter explaining everything…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Dear Mr and Mrs Vampir,

As I’m sure you know, your son is linked with a Dragon, and you may or may not know what this means. If you and your child accept to come to this school, he will be taught many lessons, and trained to do what past Draconians have done. This job is to protect all the people and creatures that live on this planet. This dragon is here to collect your child, it is scheduled to first fly to a magical market, so your child can purchase all the required items; enclosed is an item list, and a voucher that should cover everything needed.

We know you’ll do the right thing.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Charleston H Rodriguez and Mrs Raquel Rodriguez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Whilst on the route to the grand mansion-esque castle, a million questions erupted in Meer’s brain. What’s it like indoors? Have any of my relatives been here before? What lessons will there be? What’ll they be like? What’ll the teachers be like? Were a few of the many questions. Meer took the final turn and gasped. The castle was, in one word, beautiful. It looked like a Victorian mansion, with many floors, huge windows, and a single oak door with a brass knocker. They were a few of the many spectacular features. Before he could reach the gigantic door, an odd looking man walked out of it, slammed it and grunted to himself.

Meer knew what an Anthro was, but he had never met one. This one, he assumed, must’ve been part rodent, probably a rat, judging by his appearance. The man had a slight hunch; a definite limp he was wearing bedraggled old clothes, a brown cloak, scraggly brown trousers, a stained white shirt and a pair of filthy dark brown boots. He was balding; the top of his head bald but the sides of his head had filthy, matted greying hair. He was squinting at Meer, as if he had constipation, he had a longish nose and many plaque infested, yellow; protruding teeth. He was holding a large brown sack, which was also stained over his right shoulder.
“Um, hello there, sir,” Meer started. “May I enter the school? I’m due to start this year and I was just wondering if I could get in.” The man grumbled a little more and then barked.
“Get in. And do not get on the bad side of me,” He ordered, pointing a stubby, grubby finger at Meer. “Ever.” He added with an afterthought.
“Thank you, sir” Meer replied politely. “My name is Meer Vampir, and this,” he pointed at Kam. “Is my Dragon, Kamewell Drache. I’m pleased to meet you.” Meer held out a hand. The man stared a Meer’s hand as if it was a piece of rotting flesh, smothered in faeces with a sign over it displaying: ‘Nuclear Waste.’
“Just get in.” The man murmured.

A few minutes later Meer was in the grand hall.
“I swear this is the biggest room we’ve ever been in, Kam.” Meer muttered. Kam growled quietly, he agreed. There were four tables in the hall; each had a splendid banner over the top of them. The one closest to Meer was pink with a graceful silver dragon on it. The one next to that was orange and had a proud; valiant dragon on it. The third banner was black and green; it had a fierce dark green upon it. The final banner was purple and blue with a wise looking dragon upon it. The headmaster and headmistress introduced all the staff. When he finished, he pulled out a long scroll and began saying students name out loud. The student then walked up to the headmaster where he said something to them. The first student was a fiery wolf girl. She looked at the headmaster but then the next thing was spectacular. A red dragon erupted from the orange banner and sniffed the wolf girl. She turned around, shocked as the dragon sniffed her, roared and then exploded, covering the girl with red dust. The second table cheered and she joined them.
“So that’s how we’re sorted…”
The sorting continued like that, with the students having a brief chat with the headmaster – or in some cases, headmistress –, then a dragon sniffed them, exploded and the student joined the table the dragon came from.

“Meer Vampir”

The two words echoed in the grand hall. Nothing was said, which didn’t happen with the previous ‘newbies’, people often wondered aloud what house they’d be in, but this didn’t happen for Meer, people just stared. He felt a thousand eyes watch him. Meer stepped out of the small crowd and walked towards the headmaster. A few people giggled; this was probably due to his appearance.
“What house will I be in?” Meer finally asked himself. He reached the spot the other people stood previously and looked out at the student population.
“Ms Crawford should be able to help you with your… ahem, problems.” A wise voice whispered after the owner’s goateed head reached the same level as Meer’s ear. Meer moved his head up and down a fraction; he knew exactly what the headmaster meant.
“So, what house do you think it’ll be then, Meer?” The headmaster asked, still whispering. Meer shrugged his shoulders slightly, he didn’t know…
“Well, all the houses seem alright… All the banners are somewhat impressive…” Before he could think another word, a dragon had materialised before him. Its magnificent navy blue scales reflected Meer’s face. He could still see a vague reddish outline where his mother had kissed him goodbye. Meer groaned almost silently, produced a miniscule amount of water and quickly cleaned his face, removing all trace of the embarrassing reminder of his mother. The dragon – which was still in front of Meer, glaring at him – blinked at Meer and vanished into midair, leaving Meer semi coated in a bluish dust. A fanfare of cheers materialised from the Nidhogg table. He walked off the podium and sat at an empty section of the table, muttering to himself:
“Dusty…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Sorry it's so long, I got carried away XD

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words

“Now without further a due, it’s time for you to be sorted into your new houses. As I call your name, you will approach the front and you will then know which house you are in. Now we will begin:” The frightening caretaker handed a scroll to the headmaster before stepping back, glaring at the news students. The headmaster proceeded to call up the students one by one.
First was a female wolf anthro with strands of orange and black hair she had been sorted into Fafnir. After her was a female elf with silver hair who was sorted into the Nidhogg house. Folowing this elf was what appeared to be one that was white haired with black skin, horns and a third eye. Obviously this was a Chaos Elf. Following him was a daemon with black hair with purple streaks throughout. These two were sorted into the Orochi house. Following these two was a vampire with a black, maroon-tiped mohawk. Much like the first of the two elves he was sorted into the Eidhogg house.

'Matsu Awai." read the headmaster.

A boy with brilliant, white wings and matching hair stood up gracefully. As he acended the steps towards the head master and headmistress he could feel all the eyes in the room on him. He realized that they had never seen anything like him in their lives.

When Matsu arrived at the top of the stairs the headmaster said, "We certainly haven't hade many of angellic decent grace the halls, the last one was in the Fafnir house several hundred years ago."

"Oh," Matsu then chuckled and then said, "that's interesting." He then did as those whom had been sorted and looked at the banners. as soon as he spotted the pink and silver banner of Coca the white dragon began to fly off the banner and flew towards Matsu. As it landed in front of him it gave him a curious look. It then burst into pink and silver stardust that completely covered Matsu. he then proceeded to take his seat at the Coca table.

'This is going to be a great year.' thought Matsu.

Raposa Dalua

<-Awesomeness
Approval. Such an odd, often unfelt emotion, and yet here it was, brimming over inside her until she was fit to burst. This castle, the surrounding area, everything here seemed to teem with life... It was reminiscent of how her forest, the true forest, used to feel. It was wild and unabashed, and at the same time confined, but not overpoweringly so. How delightfully rare.

"It would make a fine addition."

The blue scaled creature that trod next to her paused, and she walked up a few more steps before realizing the presence of his head near her waist could no longer be felt. She turned to see him looking up at her in confusion, as though what she had just said made no sense. The young fairy rolled her eyes in exasperation; did she have to explain everything to this silly creature?

"To our kingdom, once retrieved." Still, the dragon seemed perplexed. "What, I'm not allowed to consider expanding?" He looked worriedly around the area, then spread his forearms wide. "Ah, you're right. There aren't enough trees for it to be a worthwhile effort."

While he seemed to have failed in getting his actual point across, as long as she was deterred from trying to take this place for her own later, that was fine in his book. The two continued their ascent up the castle steps and into the main hall, where they were quickly herded into a huddled group of (mostly) nervous newbies in wait for the grand sorting. Before that could occur, however, the headmasters of the school, the Rodriguez couple, stepped up to give a speech. Haedie was probably the only one in the room who paid attention to this at all, besides the more polite or fascinated of the new students. She even had a notebook and quill at the ready, hurriedly taking notes on the way the speech was delivered: the rise and fall of tone pitch, the body posture, the gestures, the facial expressions, she took note of whatever she could. After all, every good leader must be able to perfectly and flawlessly deliver a speech; if this guy owned a school like this, he must be doing something right.

The sorting began shortly afterward, and after they sifted through a throng of students that she had no interest in whatsoever, Haedie was called upon. She contemplated for a moment whether it would be better to fly or walk; she opted for walking. She made her way up, looking neither too eager or too apathetic (neutrality is essential), and waited calmly at the same spot where the other students had stood previously. She nodded rigidly at the headmaster out of politeness; he responded with his own nod, clearly having nothing to say to her currently. She waited for but a moment before the black and green flag emptied itself of its contents, and a fierce and proud dark green dragon rushed toward her. She stared placidly at it and stood her ground like those before her; these things clearly had no intention of hurting anyone. The huge creature circled around her, then placed itself in front of her and performed, of all things, a mock bow. Haedie smiled wryly at this, and offered her own mock curtsy in return. The dragon then exploded, sending green smoke and black dust in a quick sweep across the floor. The echoes of its loud roar still mingled in the air amongst the applause from Orochi's table as Haedie headed for her chosen house's table, Kondratt smiling at her all the way.

"What's that look for? You expected me to get mad at the dragon?" The electric lizard blinked at her. "Please. I have better control over my emotions than that," she scoffed as she sat herself amongst congratulators. Kondratt just smiled on.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Kira Xerapelinarum sat silently on the long tables, not looking up at anyone or even speaking. The only sound she made was a slight mumble of dragon language as she conversed with her dragon, a gartersnake-sized creature clinging to the material of her sleeve. Arukon was his name, and he was a strange creature. He waited with unending patience for the speech to begin so that he could see his beloved master be sorted into a house.

Finally, the headmaster and his wife began to talk, and the pair fell silent with eyes intent on the speakers. Shortly, the sorting ceremony began. Students would walk up to the stage and, after conversing breifly with one of the school leaders, be chosen by the dragon from one of the four flags. The students would then head to their respective tables, their new house cheering. Kira listened carefully as her name was finally called--

"Kira Xerapelinarum."

The half-mermaid muttered to Arukon, "He even said my name right, Aru. I've never had a teacher that could say it."

"So he can. I was impressed to begin with."

"I suppose so."

After this breif exchange, Kira walked briskly--not to fast nor too slow--up to the stage, attempting to stand tall and elegant rather than to appear shy or weak. When she arrived at the stage, the headmaster addressed her, "Half-mermaid, are you? You certainly don't show it. I wonder, do you have the voice?"

Kira responded by subtly lifting her hair at one side, as though brushing it away, to reveal her gills to those standing in front of her. "No, I don't show it much." she said with a small smile as she turned to the flags before her.

"Look." Arukon didn't have to tell her twice. Kira was watching as the deep green dragon of the Orochi house flag writhed, enlarging and growling as it came before her. She stood calmly, but she looked suprised; prehaps she was frozen? Arukon watched with a smile. He wasn't suprised... though Kira's mom was going to be. The great green snake before them roared in gradeur, shattering into uncountable flakes of olive that rained over Kira. A symphony of calls from the Orochi table ensued, and the halfling turned and strode quickly towards her new housemates.

"Are you going to be a good housemate for once, Kira?" Arukon asked slyly.

"Aru, you know me. This is our new family."

"Good. That's what I was hoping you'd say."

Kira took a seat at her house table, looking around with slight timidity. So many different people! Anthros, halflings of all sorts, fairies, daemons, the list went on. Many had their dragons, all of which looked so amazingly different from Arukon or her mother's dragon that it was hard to believe they all fit into one species. Kira, unable to come up with a conversation starter or anything of that sort, sat quietly as she observed her new family.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
OOC: I'm not really finished with my sign-up yet, but since I was accepted ahead of time, here's an early post too... Just random saying, but this RP is starting to look good to me already. EDIT: Forgot italics.

BIC: A pale-blonde haired boy was snoozily napping in one of the crowded portions of the assembly. He grunted and tossed and turned in his little corner near walls and with gentle grass; the others around him annoyed by the movements, but they didn’t say a word. The boy’s dark-green dragon (in a smaller-than-usual, but still large form) was beside him, paying close attention to the announcements, speeches, and especially the calling of the students’ names. The dragon didn’t want his rider to be humiliated before the whole crowd. It would ruin both his rider’s dignity and his own.

The boy suddenly shone bright, and changed form into a white swan. The swan found a comfortable position, then yawned and began to doze off again. The dragon didn’t say anything, but in his head, sighed, he knew every reason why his rider was so tired, but now really was not the best time to be asleep.

“Elior Reuben.” A voice suddenly paged. The dragon looked up at the headmaster and then back at his rider, now in swan form. He nudged the bird lightly, and that should’ve been enough considering he had also scratched him a bit with his horn. But it did not work, and the swan just continued to sleep.

“Elior Reuben, please come to the stand.” The voice of the headmaster repeated. He seemed to still have patience, and that was good, as it might’ve taken a while for the dragon to awaken his rider.

“Elior, Elior wake up!” The dragon whispered to Elior telephatically, already hitting him a bit with his scaly tail. Elior opened one of his eyes, namely the left one since that was where he could see his dragon.

“What is it Xerxes…? I’m sleepy…” Elior closed his eye and tried to get into a comfy position again, but his dragon had lost his patience. In normal conditions, Xerxes would not have hit his rider of been so impatient, but today was NOT a normal day. Even Elior knew that.

“Elior Reuben!” The headmaster’s voice called again, with a slight tone of worriedness of an absentee in the first day.

“Get up Elior, you’ve been called!” Xerxes said, in a seemingly patient but threatening way. Elior blinked, and began to walk towards the stand. “Elior! Elior!” Xerxes whispered once more, watching his master walk away drowsily. “Shift!”

“Huh… oh yeah…” Elior shone a bright light again and shifted into human, startling those who saw him change. He scratched his head, yawned, and approached the headmaster. “I’m sorry Headmaster… I wasn’t paying attention. My deep and sincere apologies…” He bowed, but he didn’t seem sincere at all, as he yawned again after what he had just said.

Elior… you’re giving yourself a bad first impression… Xerxes sighed in his mind once more. I certainly hope he doesn’t fall asleep in the last class and be left alone in the room… that would be worse…

“I accept your apology.” The headmaster said, smiling widely, “Welcome to the school Elior Reuben—oh! You have the Pendant of Hymn! You must be Baruch and Atarah’s second son. We expected you to be in Phenia like your father and older brother…”

“Oh, there were… changes…” Elior shrugged, now wider awake. Suddenly realizing he was in front of a crowd, he blushed and asked the headmaster if they could stop talking about his personal (but not so secret) life. The headmaster nodded and chuckled slightly.

“It is an honor to have you. Can you please take a look at the flags. The flag with the dragon that seems to respond to you will be your house.”

“Alright…” Elior looked up at each flag. First at Fanfir, then at Orochi, then Nidhogg, and finally Coca. The white dragon within the Coca flag seemed to be enchanted with his presence, and Elior felt welcomed. He smiled as he approached the Coca table. Xerxes watched from a distance and just grunted as he slowly followed. Xerxes didn’t want to be in Coca, but if it was the best for his rider… so be it.

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
(OOC- I know some of you haven’t done your intro post’s but were going to carry on anyways. If you still haven’t started, then just double your post, that is post your intro and your next post in one.

Darkbradlor: If you don’t watch your posts and they’re quality, you will be kicked from the RPG. I’m not having it. You show that you have the skill to RPG, but your posts are way too short and please do not make up stories for the RPG I created, you may not or may have been the first chaos elf that the school has had in a long time, just describe your feels and thoughts and stuff (you can do that fine), but try not to bunny or anything.)

Tino watched all of the other students as they were sorted into their own houses, some were interesting characters, but some were horrifying, there was this one girl who just looked menacing and she knew from her scent that she was going to be trouble, Tino even managed a little bit of a snarl as she walked up to be sorted. But overall they seemed like cool characters and Tino couldn’t wait to befriend some of them.
Time went o and Tino slowly grew bored. She couldn’t wait to get out of the hall and go and explore the grounds and neither could she wait to get her poor Diego back from the carer’s, he must have been growing mad by now! But there couldn’t be much more left of what they were doing because there were only a few more kids left to be sorted now. If she could just hold on a few more minutes they would be sorted and they could get the hell out of this hall.

She began to think of what the future of the school could hold for her and Diego. Allot of adventures and mystery’s she bet, but then that normally meant that danger wasn’t far either, but not that that mattered, as long as she had Diego and a good team on her side there was probably nothing that could stop her. She actually shivered with excitement at the thought of this and immediately she pulled herself from her little daydream to see the last kid step down from the stairs and take a place at the table.
Finally the headmaster stood and spread his arms wide. “Now that you have all been sorted there are a few things I wish to say before the feast...”

Tino groaned, ‘a feast’, she thought. As much as she was hungry, she really only wanted to get outside and explore.

“Within your houses you will be competing against one another for points and prizes, but of course our main mission is to protect the mythological creatures of the world and make sure of their safety, but that does not mean that we do not wish you to have fun whilst doing so. But there are also a few rules we wish you to stand by. You will not fight one another unless you are in a class, you will not put your Dragon’s against one another and you are not to go out of school bounds without our permission. The forests, the ocean, the rivers and what not are all off limits unless you are given permission or are accompanied by a teacher, prefect or higher, there are dangerous creatures who resign there and we do not wish you to encounter them without proper training. There are creatures, who resign closer to the castle and on castle grounds, BUT they are tame or they are harmless. Neither will I have you harming the creatures that live here either and with that said, let the fest begin!”

All of a sudden, a flock of small dragon like creatures fluttered into the room, landing on various parts of the table and leaving plates and bowls of food. These creatures were Draken’s, small Dragon’s which had the same characteristics as Dragons, but only about the size of a horse. Tino grinned, this was amazing! She had been keen on exploring the grounds, but to see all of these Draken was amazing! And the food wasn’t half bad either.

When the small dragon’s left the room, the students and the teachers were left to eat and talk amongst each other. Tino on the other hand, was not in any mood to talk, she was too concentrated on eating the food. She couldn’t help but think that someone was watching her though, but every time she looked up, she saw nothing.

(OOC- Okay, talk amongst each other, you can leave your seats, but you are not allowed to leave the hall yet. Talk to people you like the look of, threaten those you don’t, it’s up to you.)

Hexagram

Sic Transit Mundus
(OOC: I shall work on that, ma'am.)

Dante stared at the ceiling, drifting off as more students were sorted. Some into Fafnir, some into Orochi, some into Nidhogg and some into Coca. Dante could care less. He really did not care who went where- who was he to judge? His eyes descended slowly as time went on.

At that moment, he reclined, his face relaxed, his eyes half closed as a maelstrom of random thoughts, half-baked, swirled through his mind. Dante was absolutely bored- he wanted to hit the ground running. He talked to Baphomet in his mind- it was Baphomet's doing, not his.
"Dante, are you bored? I sure am. We need to explore- wonder is a sign of not knowing enough- and were both wondering, I know." said Baphomet irritatedly. He hated to wait.
"Baphomet, patience is a virtue. Soon, we shall move, and explore. Relax, my friend. It shall be fine." said Dante calmly. His words seemed to cool down Baphomet. However, Dante himself was not as calm as his soothing words. He refocused his mind, and a storm of worries pummeled the boy. His face tightened in concentration- his eyes conveyed a sense of worry as the names droned on without end.
"How will this year be? How will I do? Will I be in the spotlight? Hopefully not. I prefer being hidden from the public eye. Will me and Baphomet be powerful enough? Has my scant two weeks of training worked in my favor, even a bit? Why do I worry so? It is not normal for me." Dante thought unnervingly. He shifted on his seat, and sat up straight. Sweat dripped down his black face, and his arms trembled a little. Dante did not know whether others saw him or not, but he did not care about the thoughts of others. He was worried about so much- he guessed a delayed coming of teenage anxiety. Then, the headmaster began to talk. In his mind, he heard Baphomet faintly laughing at Dante's ironic discontent- Dante had seemed calm moments before.

"Within your houses you will be competing against one another for points and prizes, but of course our main mission is to protect the mythological creatures of the world and make sure of their safety, but that does not mean that we do not wish you to have fun whilst doing so. But there are also a few rules we wish you to stand by. You will not fight one another unless you are in a class, you will not put your Dragon’s against one another and you are not to go out of school bounds without our permission. The forests, the ocean, the rivers and what not are all off limits unless you are given permission or are accompanied by a teacher, prefect or higher, there are dangerous creatures who resign there and we do not wish you to encounter them without proper training. There are creatures, who resign closer to the castle and on castle grounds, BUT they are tame or they are harmless. Neither will I have you harming the creatures that live here either and with that said, let the fest begin!” said Mr Rodriguez.

Dante was not surprised at the regulations- classic paranoia, at least by his strict standards. However, he was annoyed that exploration was limited without teachers- extracurricular adventure would be extremely hard to pull off. He was happy he did not have to fight other people outside the arena- Dante avoided vulgar brawls, and made sure to avoid aggressive people.
"Ugh. No exploration. They better have good books to read. Now for food." Dante thought. He was annoyed with no exploration- the outside grounds gave him solitude and with that, comfort.

As the food came, small dragons, known as Drakens, flew into the room, their multiple colors and mass numbers making the hall look more psychedelic than a room full of hippies. They delivered food. Dante was the only one on his end, and he ate in silence. His eyes were sullen, dark- no one even looked at him. Alienating others, Dante had long ago surmised, was the first part of remaining alone. Perfect. Baphomet soon zoomed out of his eye, and ate quickly. At a small size, his dark colors quickly blended in with the black tablecloth. Dante ate small amounts- a bit of chicken, steak, lobster, and some drink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OOC: Done. Hopefully this is long enough.

Last edited:

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Avia watched as the miniature dragons carefully placed plate after plate of steaming food onto the wooden table. Despite herself, her stomach rumbled its approval. She hadn't eaten since she'd left home, a day ago. The young daemon was, frankly, starving.

Gingerly, she lifted her silver fork (emblazened with the school crest, she noticed) and poked at a rack of...something, sitting in a sweet smelling sauce. Avia was omnivorous, though she did have a preference for red meat; a trait she had inherited from her father. The rest of her siblings, along with her mother, didn't really fancy it (they prefered fish), so Avia was proud to have something that only her and her father shared.

The daemon was so lost in happy memories of private barbeques between her and her father that she didn't even notice the person sitting beside her tap her on the shoulder until the girl literally had to slap the daemon to get her attention. Avia was so startled that she nearly dropped the rack she had picked up on her shirt.

"You're new, aren't you?" the stranger asked, smiling. Avia examined her out of the corner of her eye as she sunk her rather sharp teeth into the meat. It was delicious. She nodded, noting that the girl was a simple human, rather than an anthro or similar. Just a plain, average looking human, though she did have rather sharp features that seemed to pierce. Her hair was restrained by a green and black checked headband. Avia quite liked it.

"Interesting. I'm Ira; a second year. Not to sound rude or anything, but you're a Daemon, aren't you? Any relation to him?" Ira pointed to a chubby daemon with dirty brown hair and a nasty leer sitting near the end of the Nidhogg table.

Avia swallowed the piece of meat she had ripped off and turned in the direction the human was pointing. Ugh. Kayan. What a surprise.

"He's a second cousin; in his fifth year, I think. We're not close." she replied, ripping off another piece of meat. She realised the way that she was conducting her meal made her look rather uncivilised, but she was too hungry to care and the food was so good that she was willing to ignore the fact that she was making the hours of etiquette lessons she had endured utterly pointless wastes of energy.

"Ah, I see. Forgive me if I was rude; I probably shouldn't have assumed you were from the same family, but as you can see we don't get many daemons around here. What's your dragon like? Mine's an Earth type."

"Poison."

"Interesting. We don't get many poison dragons, either. You're just a bundle of uniqueness."

Avia flicked her eyes to the girl's face, but she could detect no malice in her tone and apart from a bit of coldness in her eyes, she could sense no hostility. Also, despite herself, she was very pleased that someone was talking to her. She'd never been very good at making friends, and her parents were always telling her to expand her social circle. Friendship with a human might have it's advantages.

-;157;

Elementman-Novapoke

The next few minutes seemed to drag on immensely. Meer was enjoying himself, but to be honest, he did find watching various new students being sorted tedious; boring. He managed a slight smile when a mousey looking girl seemed to have some sort of allergic reaction to the powder that the silver dragon released onto her. There were some pretty interesting looking newcomers; there was a girl with rather impressive horns, a daemon, a boy that must’ve been part Chameleon; his eyes rolled around humorously when he looked around at the banners. There were also a few vampires, but Meer felt that he looked the most vampiric. The tables eventually filled up, but no-one sat near Meer; much to his resentment people were pointed and staring at him.

“You’ve got a Vampire for a teacher, for Christ’s sake!” He yelled after the amount of onlookers increased rapidly. This was the first thing he said to anyone – minus the Turner siblings – and he was pretty sure that his canines flared up slightly, he felt them rub against the insides of his cheeks. This often happened when he got angry. “Not now,” he muttered, “not now. I will not feed…” He concentrated hard. After what felt like an eternity, he could feel his canines reduce to their ‘normal’ size. Meer looked around nervously, hoping nobody was staring at him; he didn’t want to be in trouble this early…

“What do you think this year will be like for us then?” A voice asked form inside Meer’s head. A gentle nibble at his left ear told him that Kam had crawled his way up his torso and was perched on his shoulder. Before he could reply, Kam added “Apart from acing the classes?” With a smile – well, the closest to a smile the dragon could manage.

“I don’t know, Kam, maybe make some friends for the first time?”

“Hopefully.”

Again, before Meer could reply, he was interrupted, this time by the headmaster.

“Now that you have all been sorted there are a few things I wish to say before the feast...”

The sound of the headmaster’s echoing voice was soon overpowered by a sea of whispers. The headmaster paused and continued when the whispers died down.

“Within your houses you will be competing against one another for points and prizes, but of course our main mission is to protect the mythological creatures of the world and make sure of their safety, but that does not mean that we do not wish you to have fun whilst doing so. But there are also a few rules we wish you to stand by. You will not fight one another unless you are in a class, you will not put your Dragon’s against one another and you are not to go out of school bounds without our permission. The forests, the ocean, the rivers and what not are all off limits unless you are given permission or are accompanied by a teacher, prefect or higher, there are dangerous creatures who resign there and we do not wish you to encounter them without proper training. There are creatures, who resign closer to the castle and on castle grounds, BUT they are tame or they are harmless. Neither will I have you harming the creatures that live here either and with that said, let the feast begin!”

Meer groaned; this meant that there would be more people in the common room and more people in the dormitories. Despite Meer being in Nidhogg he knew that there would be some morons who would worm their way into the ‘smart’ house and pester – or maybe bully? – Meer for help on all the homework that they would eventually be set. This also meant much more noise and disturbance for both Meer and Kam; they both preferred the quiet and it’d be harder for them to read, think, study, rest or – to be honest – be themselves. Maybe, just maybe, people would spend most of the time studying outside…

Drakens – small horse sized Dragons – flew into the hall, carrying plates, bowls and other carrying vessels of food. They landed on the tables soundlessly, placed the bowls and plates down carefully; neatly and then, with a flap of their wings flew away gracefully, as silent as they had entered. Meer, along with the rest of the student body – even some of the older students – muttered words of amazement; Meer was pretty sure he heard Kam do some sort of affectionate growl. Meer, who now realised his hunger, looked around the table. He stretched across the table, carefully avoiding eye contact with anyone and picked up some luscious fish and some golden brown chips. He placed these on his plate and grumbled, “Alas. Fish.” When the final syllable exited his mouth he picked up the cutlery by his plate and began to eat. He didn’t want to drink any of the liquids provided; his father told him it was far too easy to poison liquids. So, instead, he produced some crystal clear water and transported it into the goblet beside his plate. A few minutes later, when Meer felt thirsty, he was annoyed by someone’s behaviour. Instead of water in his goblet, there was some ice. Meer looked around, annoyed. It didn’t seem that anyone from his house had done it, and people form Coca probably weren’t the types to do it, they were supposed to be friendly, right? After a few seconds filled with unsurity, Meer was sure he found the culprit. A thuggish looking boy was smirking at him, sitting with two of his also thuggish Orochi friends. This boy must’ve been some sort of anthro, and, judging by his horns, a bull one. His sidekicks were also anthros, one an alligator, and the other a vulture, judging by his bald head and vicious looking beak.

“Kam, I need my dagger.” Meer barked in Dragonese.

“No you don’t. You’re better than them. Just beat them in every class.” Kam retorted. “You’re being just as thuggish and moronic as they are.”

“Thanks, Kam…” Meer whispered. “I just find it hard to believe how someone so utterly stupid can even use magic.” He added, smiling.

The headmaster stood up and there was a chorus of clattering of metal on metal. He didn’t say a word, but everyone – well, most people – stood up and began to socialise. Although the student population had only been together for a couple of hours there was already distinct social circles. It was obvious that the Orochis stuck together, most of them snobby, arrogant and moronic looking. The really posh; rich kids stuck together, but there always seemed to be a not so rich kid in the small groups, who was probably there for protection or because they had no friends, and were happy to be treated like slaves. There were the sporty, muscular guys who grouped with the overly ‘dumb’; vain blonde girls; most of the people that were in the group seemed to be anthros of strong animals. There were many other groups, too but they all seemed rather normal. Meer, not knowing what to do, wandered around the hall, trying to pluck up the courage to talk to anyone. He walked behind the Chameleon boy, but all he got out of that was a deluded glare and a long, stuck out tongue. Meer continued wandering, disgruntled, how could someone be so rude?

“Mr. Vampir?” A voice asked from somewhere behind Meer.

Meer turned around immediately and stupidly said “Whaddyawant?!” Inside, he was screaming with joy: ‘Alas, a companion!’ but, he was wrong. In front of him stood the teacher from before, the Vampire known as Ms Crawford. “I mean, yes Miss?” He corrected himself. He didn’t want to get on the bad side of the woman that had so nicely decided to help him with his vampiric issues.

The vampire smiled, slightly menacingly. “The headmaster has told me about your heritage. I’ll help you with feeding.”

Meer was taken away; he hadn’t expected the teacher to be so blunt about it, normally people would try to ‘sugarcoat’ it. Alas, a realistic person! “Uh, yes ma’am, thank you very much. I appreciate the offer.” Meer mumbled.

“Good. I will give you details after the first lesson you have with me.” She said somewhat strictly. “Also, I’ve heard of your intelligence, boy. Don’t give the vampire species a bad name now, I expect you to ace my class, and don’t expect me to favour you!” When her statement finished she turned 180 degrees and walked away.

“I think this’ll be a good year, Kam.” Meer grinned.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
“Within your houses you will be competing against one another for points and prizes, but of course our main mission is to protect the mythological creatures of the world and make sure of their safety, but that does not mean that we do not wish you to have fun whilst doing so. But there are also a few rules we wish you to stand by. You will not fight one another unless you are in a class, you will not put your Dragon’s against one another and you are not to go out of school bounds without our permission. The forests, the ocean, the rivers and what not are all off limits unless you are given permission or are accompanied by a teacher, prefect or higher, there are dangerous creatures who resign there and we do not wish you to encounter them without proper training. There are creatures, who resign closer to the castle and on castle grounds, BUT they are tame or they are harmless. Neither will I have you harming the creatures that live here either and with that said, let the fest begin!”

As the headmaster finished, a flock of drakens, dragons that were the size of a horse, fluttered into the room, landing on various parts of the table and leaving plates and bowls of food. Entering with them was a winged, serpent-like dragon carrying a glaive. As she arrived at the Coca table she handed the glaive to Matsu and said, "You forgot this, pleas take it." She then turned to leave and said, "Now, if you'll excuse me." she crackeed her knuckles as she flew off.

"Bright Wall." sighed Matsu, a slight tinge of annoyance. As he said that a clear, shimmering wall of solidified light formed and blocked the dragon's exit. "What's the problem, Grace?" he said, a slight chuckle escaped his throat.

"Oh, there's this one dragon I'm just gonna pulverise." she said in a voice that gradually shifted from fake innocence to anger as she spoke.

"Well stay here then, I don't want you fighting." he said sternly. With this he looked around and saw a student, around his age, who seemed to be a vampire glaring at a student at the Orochi table, there had obviously been some kind of a problem. After Matsu saw that it wouldn't be escalating at all, he walked over to the Nidhogg table, the vampire to be specific, and said, "Hello, My name's Matsu Awai. What's your's?" His smile appeared kind, gentle, and friendly and his gaze carried innocence and warmth. He had wraped a golden-colored cloth around the blade of his glaive to prevent anyone from being injured. As he waited for the reply, he could only hope the two of them would become friends.

Last edited:

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
The hall was all hustle and bustle for the an hour or so until they were led to they're dorms by the prefects and head girl's and boys. They were told that they were not aloud to leave the dorms until tomorrow morning when they're heads would great them in they're common rooms and give them a briefing of what was to happen that day. Tino huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, irritated at the fact that she would not be able to explore until tomorrow morning. She would have thought that they would have let them go off and wander for a little bit before sending them off to bed. But she did suppose they had a long day head of them tomorrow, so she didn't say anything to upset anyone and get her in trouble before the term properly started.

So they went up the winding stairs up to a tall tower where the Fenrir common room was. They were told that Orochi's were located in the depths of the castle, Niddhog was located in another of the tall towers and Coca was located towards the back of the castle on the first floor. Fenrir's common room being so out of the way like Niddhogs would mean that there was going to be no escaping without getting caught in the nights. But it didn't mean she couldn't try...which she would eventually. They passed many grand paintings of warriors and dragons, mythical creatures and wondrous locations. The thing that made Tino jump were the moving statues, parading around the halls like guards of the night. She saw one that was shaped like a knight, another like a minatour and another like a dog with wings. She would have thought she was going insane if it had not been for the other new students gasping at the same sight.

Further on up the stairs she noticed a great sight. The same Dragon that had emerged from the Fenrir Flag earlier had taken the shape of a statue and crawled down the wall, its body curled around a pillar. It saw the pupils and with one thrust of its tail against what looked to be a normal wall, a door opened and the Dragon watched as the students marched in. Some thanking it, some looking at it in awe. Tino stopped for a second to observe it, but quickly moved on when the cold shape of the dragon's stone tail pressed on her back and pushed her forward into the room. She heard the prefect state "You don't need a password or anything, the Dragon is well aware of who is of Fafnir blood."

Inside was a grand room. A massive fire, plush looking chairs and colorful paintings of a fiery Dragon and a handsome looking man. Tino assumed this man to be the rider for the Dragon, the two must have been partners like her and Diego. To the north of the room were two sets of stairs leading upwards. "Your bags are already in your rooms along with your Dragons. The girls rooms are up the right set of stairs the lads to the left. You are not to leave your rooms until tomorrow, Fafnir is well aware that no one gets passed the door tonight, so don't even try. The head of house will be here first thing tomorrow to get you all up and ready for your first day." And with that the crowd parted and the students were left to go about they're buisiness in the common room.

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
OOC: I'm guessing we just head to our houses then. Oh, and do the students have anything marking them as members of a certain house? Also, don't the dragons stay in the stables?

IC:

Avia was feeling very, very sick by the time the feast had concluded. She knew she had overeaten quite dramatically, but she couldn't help herself; the food was simply too good. She prayed that not all meals were like this feast; at the end of the semester, the last thing she needed to bring home was an extra twenty kilos of bodyweight.

Her new friend Ira was chatting airily to a bat anthro beside her, with her back to Avia. The daemon didn't mind; she was more concerned with her heaving stomach. She supressed an extremely aggressive burp using every inch of her willpower. The last thing she needed was to introduce herself to her house by announcing her presense with embarassing gas expulsions.

Avia jumped as everyone around her got to their feet; apparently, it was time to leave. She hauled herself off the bench and staggered after Ira, toward the huge doors leading out of the hall. Once she was through, she noticed that the huge mass of students seperated into four groups as they headed off in different directions. She felt lost.

"Avia! This way!" called a voice, and the daemon turned to see Ira waving at her, pointing toward a staircase descending into the depths of the castle. Avia quickly made her way over.

The Orochi students, following their prefect, headed further and further down into the bowels of the castle. Just as the daemon felt sure that they could possibly go no further; the mob paused in front of a large green dragon statue, the twin of the one from the hall in which the feast was held, which roared and moved aside, allowing a door to open. The students filed inside, the noise of many voices conversing floating over their heads.

The Orochi common room was an explosion of the house colours; the walls were made of a black stone with huge green banners hanging at every corner. All the furniture was green, with black wood composing the tables. Ornate paintings and statues of snarling dragons littered the walls. A huge fireplace in the shape of a dragons head contained a brightly burning fire, so it appeared that the dragons mouth was ablaze.

When all were inside, Avia heard the prefect, a bored looking wasp anthro with a gleaming badge on her shirt, speak.

"School starts properly tomorrow. You'll find your bags at your beds. Girls, take the passage on the left, boys on the right, to get to the rooms. They're divided by year. Ok, now that's over, here are some rules. Don't even think about leaving the common room tonight to do any exploring; Orochi sees everything and I guarantee he will have no problem sending you back to bed with a flame in your arse. Also, stay in the dorms for your gender; anyone found in a dorm of the opposite sex will get an instant detention. And you will be found; like I said, Orochi sees everything. Stick to the rules and you'll enjoy your time in this house. The house mistress will be up tomorrow to give you a proper welcoming speech."

Apparently that marked the end of the prefects talk, because she immediately returned to her group of friends and headed off down the passage for girls, which, to Avia's amusement, had a female sign emblazoned in green above it. She followed them, desperate to get to bed and sleep off her stomachache.

-;157;

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Okay so people seem to have given up on this already. So:

Closed*

I'll try my luck with another RPG, but I'm not really keen on waiting around for people to post after about a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.