• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragalia Lost Discussion

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Dragalia Lost is an action role-playing game developed by Cygames and published by Nintendo, for Android and iOS. It was initially released in September 2018, and was later released in other regions.

x5bpzhd.png

Plot:
The story takes place in Alberia, the kingdom where dragons live. All royal members in Alberia have the Dragon Transformation ability, where they can wield a dragon's power by forming a pact with a dragon to borrow their form in battle.
One day, a strange occurrence begins to happen in this kingdom. The Holy Shard protected by the capital starts to lose its power. In order to save his people, the Seventh Prince, who has not made a pact with a dragon, sets off on his Dragon Selection Trial.

Developer: Cygames
Publisher: Nintendo
Director: Hiroki Matsuura
Composer: Daoko

Let's discuss this gacha game.
Yep I just created this thread because of the first anniversary.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I can't wait to get Gaia Prince.. I hope I will.

I'm curious about the Mega Man Collaboration.
I'm curious as well. This game had the Fire Emblem Heroes collaboration before.

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
I'm surprised this forum didn't have one until now.

Anyway, enjoying the anniversary so far. I haven't gotten anything with the free pulls, but Mini Mids is adorable.

KillerDraco

Hi, did anyone try this game? I want to have opinions
It's a mobile Gacha game. It's one of the more generous ones in terms of giving you free stuff (free summons, etc.), but the grinding is REALLY bad. You'll grind for days if not weeks to get marginal improvements to your characters. You can use Skip Tickets or autobattle to cut down on the time spent grinding a bit, which is helpful for a mobile game... But raid battles can't really be auto'ed or skipped, so you need to pay conscious attention on them and the grind is really bad and repetitive. I lost interest because of raid bosses but came back solely for the Mega Man collaboration, because Mega Man 2 was the very first video game I ever played so it holds a special place in my heart.

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
It's a mobile Gacha game. It's one of the more generous ones in terms of giving you free stuff (free summons, etc.), but the grinding is REALLY bad. You'll grind for days if not weeks to get marginal improvements to your characters. You can use Skip Tickets or autobattle to cut down on the time spent grinding a bit, which is helpful for a mobile game... But raid battles can't really be auto'ed or skipped, so you need to pay conscious attention on them and the grind is really bad and repetitive. I lost interest because of raid bosses but came back solely for the Mega Man collaboration, because Mega Man 2 was the very first video game I ever played so it holds a special place in my heart.

They actually recently added an auto to Raid battles, you just can't speed them up.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Just got Gala Ranzal from Platinum Summon. I have Gala Mym and Gala Cheo before, so it's good.
I almost spent all wyrmites on the Gala Showcase for Gala Prince and finally got him. lol

I have 112 adventurers right now.
I might skip the Mega-Man Collaboration (I'm not a fan of Mega-Man, so I don't mind skipping) and save wyrmites for the next Gala Showcase (likely late November).

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Here's the new trailer for the upcoming anniversary event:

Looks interesting.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Fire Emblem Heroes Collaboration Part 2 is called "Fire Emblem: Kindred Ties." This event will begin on April 29th/30th.

Last edited:

Taodragon

Training Anaylst
Tiki no, drop that knife!

That Coliseum mode looks like a lot of fun, it's a shame it's only Fire, but at least it gives my Water team something to do.