• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dragohammer227's and Oshawott's SUPER!!! MEGA!!! AWESOME!!! TRADE SHOP!!!

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Ok how about the sceptile? does it have Drain punch

Thanks 4 visiting my shop:)
I saw u were interested in my
-2009 UT near flawless shaymin with Fire type power 70 Hidden Power
-Soulsilver Timid Shiny Flawless Enigma Stone Latias (lvl 40)
-Heartgold Timid Shiny Flawless Enigma Stone Latios (lvl 40)
-2012 Year of the Dragon Docile Druddigon (lvl 1)
(sorry but my SF DW Ninetales EV for Sp.Atk + Spd lvl 100 doesn't know Nasty plot but if u give me sometime I can try to find a heart scale and use it to re-teach it to him )
For them I would like ur:
-Shiny Palkia (lvl 1 ut docile)
-10 Aniv Celebi---10 ANIV---00010---UT (Near-flawless, HP Ground 70)(what nature is it?)
-Shiny Rayquaza (Quirky, Lv.70 BT)(what does BT mean? is it UT?)
-Shiny Scizor (Adamant, Lv.1 UT, knows Roost, Bug Bite and Superpower, FLAWLESS!!!)
-Shiny Cyndaquil (Naughty, Lv.1 UT) (if u want me to find the heart scale for the ninetales)

So Deal? IF so when do u wanna trade (I'm US Eastern Time)? Do u want the ninetales?

Let me know what works for u. Thanks

PS: Please respond at my shop!!!

Oh about the Ninetales, Nasty Plot is an egg move(if I remember correctly). Celebi's nature is Bold. So can we do 4 for 4?

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Hey Shooter! I have a DW French Mamoswine NN'ed Mamochoo (something like that) and a Year of the Dragons Bagon. I am interested in that Year of the Dragons Druddigon and Horsea. Thanks

CoachGump

Well, smoke signals weren't working, so I'll just post here. I have a ut dw event birthday togekiss, a dw dratini and a dw gligar, both female. I was interested in your timid zapados, and was wondering about its IVs, and in your dw eevee. Good luck on midterms!

I love your shiny latias & shiny latios,I am willing to trade a shiny spiritomb,and any sinnoh ledgendary(not events.)The spiritomb is lv 100. by the way,what is your trainer's name?

Last edited:

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
Hey Everyone,
Its Drago-. Sorry for not replying to post at my shop but I had midterms and had to study and stuff. I did good on my midterms and got A's in all my classes so I'm psyched !!!
I was going to start back up yesterday but The State of The Union was on (and my macroeconomic teacher (which I'm taking after A'sing microeconomics)dropped some major hints that he wanted us to watch it + I usually watch it anyway) so that fell through...

Anyway I'm going to try to get back to everyone that posted here when I was away and if u still wanna trade plz pm me and we can set up a time to trade (I try to log on around 4pm EST) if u don't wanna trade plz pm also

Kind Regards,
Drago-

Last edited:

Dragohammer227

VGC Trainer
I'm looking 4:
-Pokemon events I don't have (which r mostly the really old ones b4 pokemon pearl)
-Dream world Events & Dream world Female pokemon I don't have
-Unova, DW, or Shiny Ev trained pokemon
-Shiny Flawless or near flawless pokemon
-JPN Pokemon from the Year of the Dragon Egg Event
-JPN Event Rayquaza w/ V-Create
-*I'll always check someones thread to see what they have that might interest me

Last edited:

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
i am GTG

i am ready to trade Drago. But my window of opportunity is closing rapidly. We need to do this soon or try again tomorrow or the weekend.

KurbyK14

Hey what do you want for the dw vulpix? I don't have much, but I do have pokemon that are ev trained and have(or had) pokerus, PM me if your willing to trade.

Phoenixchamp5

GoldenWings
Hello, i would like your awesome shiny flawless timid ut enigma stone latios and ill offer a shiny near to flawless lvl 100 gallade ivs 31/31/31/X/30 i think/31 evd in attack and speed and eithier a dwf dratini or dwf poliwag if you dont have because i dont see it in your list.
my fc on the sig below and i live in gmt -8 im online normally most of the time after 5pm in my time.
edit: my gallade's nature is jolly

Last edited:

Sevrah

Hey, I am interested in:

EV Trained Crobat
EV Trained Swellow
EV Trained Dugtrio
EV Trained Charizard
EV Trained Salamense
EV Trained Snorlax
EV Trained Luxray
EV Trained Manectric
EV Trained Umbreon
EV Trained Kangaskhan
EV Trained Ludicolo
EV Trained Infernape
EV Trained Torterra

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

Budoy

Hey Dragonhammer. I've been away for a bit, but just started up again. Just trying to fill my dex...almost there!

Anyways, I have a couple DW females for you. Some of these have been evolved, but still have dw abilities. Don't know if you have these already, but let me know what you need.

The list: Ledyba, Spinarak, Lanturn, Skuntank, Weezing, Nidoqueen, Purugly, Magcargo

Redworthy

Pokémon Master
I'm interested in these:
(Don't be intimidated by the length)

Jolly Flawless Weavile EV'd for Atk + Spd
Flawless Adamant Mamoswine EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Timid Porygon-Z EV’d for Sp.Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Jolly Ursaring EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Jolly Staraptor EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Jolly Swellow EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Adamant Dusknoir Ev’d for Atk, Def, Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Flawless Jolly Dugtrio Ev’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Adamant Metagross Ev’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Careful Torterra EV’d for Atk, Def, Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Flawless (except 4 spd) Quiet Abomasnow EV’d for Sp. Atk, Def, Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Flawless Timid Infernape EV’d for Sp.Atk & Spd (lvl 50),*
Flawless Timid Rapidash EV’d for Sp.Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Brave Magmortar EV’d for Atk & Def(lvl 50)
Flawless Adamant Blastoise EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Modest Swampert EV’d for Sp.Atk, Def & Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Flawless Jolly Electivire EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Relaxed Ludicolo EV’d for Def & Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Flawless Jolly Raichu EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Timid Rotom EV’d for Sp.Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Flawless Jolly Garchomp EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Adamant Kangaskhan EV’d for Atk, Def, Sp.Def & Spd (lvl 50)
Brave Snorlax EV’d for Atk, Def, Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Bold Togekiss EV’d for Def & Sp. Def (lvl 50)
Brave Rhyperior Ev’d for , Def, Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Impish Umbreon EV’d for Def & Sp.Def (lvl 50)
Jolly Krookodile EV'D for Atk & Spd (lvl 100)
Hasty Ninetales EV’d for Sp.Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Naïve Gyarados EV’d for Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Hasty Manectric EV’d for Sp.Atk & Spd (lvl 50)
Adamant Luxray EV’d for Atk, Def & Sp.Def (lvl 50)

CMT for what I'm offering! (Link in my sig \/)

Hai Dragohammer227!
Please CMT for the following:

425.gif

UT Modest Drifloon (lvl 1) IVs: 19/31/31/31/3/31

570.gif

UT Flawless Modest Zorua (lvl 1)

001.gif

UT Near Flawless Modest Bulbasaur (lvl 1)

004.gif

UT Near Flawless Adamant charmander (lvl 1)

381.gif

UT Heartgold Timid Shiny Flawless Enigma Stone Latios (lvl 40)